PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Job

Ms. Laura
12-20-2005, 06:24 PM
I just had to share. I was at a place called Boston Billiard's this weekend. It's a pool hall that serves food and alcohol at the tables. The waitresses are ALL drop dead gorgeous and are totally made up and all wear some variation on the little black dress. And short ones at that. While simultaneously Agog at the long legs and high heels of my waitress I was definitely secretly jealous. I'd love to be able to pull that off for a night. I don't think that's what my friends were thinking!

Anyone else have these fantasies, like Hooters or Showgirl?

AlysonCD
12-20-2005, 06:28 PM
I kinda had my fantasy job a few years ago. I was a bartender at a gay nightclub and the owner would have drag shows every other week. He knew that I liked to dress and told me if I wanted to work behind the bar while dressed up that it was fine as long as the outfit didn't show "too" much. Of course, I was waaaaay too chicken to ever take him up on it. Wish now I had as they closed down :(

jenny_centaur
12-20-2005, 07:32 PM
I used to be a waitress years ago when I was just sixteen. It happened like this: I went away for the summer to work as a waiter in a little holiday camp on the Norfolk coast. When I arrived, I learned that Thursday evenings were known as “Topsy Turvey Nights”, where everyone, both campers and staff, were encouraged to cross-dress. The icing on the cake was that restaurant staff had to cross-dress to serve dinner! There was an ample supply of uniforms of short black floaty skirts and white blouses, and the girls used to help us out with tights, shoes, makeup etc. I had long hair at the time, so I put it up in bunches. I would defy anyone to tell I wasn’t a real girl – it probably had something to do with my tender age. In the evenings we’d borrow ordinary clothes from the girls, and hang around in the ‘show bar’ all evening. One of the girls used to lend me a tiny green a-line skirt, or a short velvet dress. I must add that none of this hanky-panky interfered with my primary goal of bedding as many female ‘campers’ as possible over the three month I worked there. If anything, the cross-dressing escapades actually enhanced my success in this activity.

Cross dressing at holiday camps is a very English phenomena, as are holiday camps themselves. It seems to be a deep rooted cultural thing dating from the dawn of time (or more probably, the end of the 2nd world war). There doesn't seem to be much about it on the internet, but it happened at holiday camps everywhere in the 50's through to the 80's and maybe later.

fionablack
12-20-2005, 07:45 PM
I used to love Holiday camps too. Went to them many times as child and have many fond memories. Never got to crossdress at any of them though sadly.

I would love a job that for some reason required me to wear women's clothes. Sadly, I can't see it ever happening.

I reckon my ideal job would be a catalogue model. Getting paid to try on lots of lovely clothes and shoes and underwear all day and be photographed in them would be fantastic.

Ms. Laura
12-20-2005, 08:07 PM
Jenny, your waitressing gig sounds like a dream come true. sigh... if only.

Donna tv
12-20-2005, 08:47 PM
Here is to wishing that everyone of our fantasies could come true, including one of my favorites that I can't stop thinking about. I would love to wake up early in the morning, freshly shower completely shaven put on one of my hottest outfits , sexiest pair of heels, make up perfect and you all know the rest and drive to one of the Home Depots where there are just plenty of testosterone laden men getting there supplies for their day. I would not care if I were made or not but to just get out and venture through the store and just have every male eye in the place checking out your every move. I think most men get so horny over short skirts and high heels ,I am sure even the ones who are so totally straight would secretly want to just take you right then and there. Ahhh one of these day's who knows just maybe!

Deborah_UK
12-21-2005, 03:44 AM
I have posted on an earlier thread with the same theme some months ago, my ideal job would be a flight attendant and I've managed to get a genuine FA skirt and blouse (from British Midland), bought the appropriate badges from ebay, just need to get the hat and handbag to complete the ensemble, I hope to get some pics done as soon as the uniform is complete. :)

So if anyone knows where I can get a hat like the ones in this link I'd be grateful! :)

http://www.rhydin.org/uniform/airline/bmiflatt.jpg

Andi-Girl
12-21-2005, 10:24 AM
laura-I find myself thinking the same way you do. I have found myself fantasizing about being able to pass as a Hooters waitress. Tight top,short shorts, big hair and breasts, if only there was a way......
a girl can dream can't she?:)
Andi

JoAnnDallas
12-21-2005, 10:28 AM
Here in Dallas,TX a MALE DJ sued Hooters for refusing him a job as a waitress. The court sided with Hooters.

So being a waitress at Hooters in Dallas, TX is out for me.

BrendaChristine
12-21-2005, 10:32 AM
I waited tables in College. More nightmare than fantasy. My fantasy job would be just doing my current one in full dress mode. Or being a soccer mom.

Nikki Dee
12-21-2005, 10:37 AM
I just had to share. I was at a place called Boston Billiard's this weekend. It's a pool hall that serves food and alcohol at the tables. The waitresses are ALL drop dead gorgeous and are totally made up and all wear some variation on the little black dress. And short ones at that. While simultaneously Agog at the long legs and high heels of my waitress I was definitely secretly jealous. I'd love to be able to pull that off for a night. I don't think that's what my friends were thinking!

Anyone else have these fantasies, like Hooters or Showgirl?
All the time love...All the damn time.
Love Nikki. x

Daphne Renee
12-21-2005, 10:53 AM
Yes I have thought about being able to work someplace like that.. Jennys work really sounds like a dream job.

LaurenAnne
12-21-2005, 10:56 AM
My fantasy job would definitely be a secretary. Serving a beautiful female boss in an office would be tons of fun.