PDA

View Full Version : Daylight venture.

melissakozak
07-15-2013, 08:24 PM
Ok. So I have done the club scene for years, and I am kinda getting over it, so I went on down to the local nail salon and me oh my oh my oh me, what a trip. Lady though I was the mother of the child pictured on my phone....she actually thought I was her mother. Ok. So I guess I pass better than I thought....it was a great outing, and I will be venturing out more during the daylight hours and put away my vampire fangs....;)

ArleneRaquel
07-15-2013, 08:31 PM
Thank you for sharing your intriguing story. Best Wishes !

donnatracey
07-15-2013, 08:38 PM
Ok. So I have done the club scene for years, and I am kinda getting over it, so I went on down to the local nail salon and me oh my oh my oh me, what a trip. Lady though I was the mother of the child pictured on my phone....she actually thought I was her mother. Ok. So I guess I pass better than I thought....it was a great outing, and I will be venturing out more during the daylight hours and put away my vampire fangs....;)

OK, I must be having a "blonde" moment. Who is the child on your phone and why did the nail tech see her picture?

Launa
07-15-2013, 08:43 PM
I'm tired of ONLY going out at night too!

I've got to get out during the day!

melissakozak
07-15-2013, 09:27 PM
the tech asked me if I had kids. she thought the picture of me in boy mode was a pic of my hubby...hahahaha...no....;)

RenneB
07-15-2013, 09:43 PM
Welcome to the 'daywalker' club girl... it's a whole lot different than the night isn't it? Oh yea. The night hides so much... but you really don't have much to hide. Okay the bodycon dress for the club probably won't go over for a shopping trip to the mall, but what the heck, depending on the mall it might be just the right outfit....

Renne.....

melissakozak
07-15-2013, 09:48 PM
no club gear, toned down makeup, capri pants, nice top and wig, and a smile...all that's required. Nobody hit on me...yeah!!!

Beverley Sims
07-16-2013, 12:54 PM
You are not starting to age are you Melissa? :)

pedalpusher
07-16-2013, 01:51 PM
Great confidence booster! Thanks

PaulaQ
07-16-2013, 02:17 PM
Lady though I was the mother of the child pictured on my phone....she actually thought I was her mother. Ok. So I guess I pass better than I thought....

People see what they want to see, for the most part, and you do look great.

Nikki A.
07-16-2013, 05:21 PM
Much more fun and so much more to do.

kimdl93
07-16-2013, 08:54 PM
You're specially blessed by genetics. That's ok...I'm only just a littl jealous!

Daylight has been good to me. Unlike the vampire CDr, I turn into a pumpkin around 8 pm...seldom have the energy for night life. So if I didn't go out dip urging the day, I wouldn't get out much!

melissakozak
07-16-2013, 09:18 PM
Yep, I am getting older, but I still like clubbing....;)

Jolene Robertson
07-17-2013, 05:03 AM
Hi Melissa,
Glad you got to get out in the light of day, sounds like a very positive experience it becomes addicting though. I have never been out at night but am looking forward to it, different clothing options.

Hugs
Jolene