PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever forget that you are dressed?

fionablack
12-20-2005, 07:12 PM
Just wondering, has anyone else been in the position that dressing has become such a regular everyday part of your life that you sometimes actually forget that you are wearing women's clothes?

This has happened to me alot. I have been dressed for a few hours and then start doing ordinary things like reading or watching TV, or browsing the web, and I forget about what I have on. Then I get this sudden realisation "oh yeah, I'm dressed as a woman". I love that feeling, it is so nice to look down at myself and remember what i am wearing.

I particularly love falling asleep while dressed. Waking up is great because I don't instantly remember, then after a few seconds I look down and see my skirted legs and I am just overjoyed!! It is a nice realisation.

Forgetting you are dressed can of course have its problems. I took the garbage out once and had completely forgotten that I had a skirt on! I had been back in the house about ten minutes before I realised what i had done.

What I love the most I guess is the fact that women's clothes are everyday items to me. Wearing them is quite often the norm and I love that that is the case.

Lissa Stevens
12-20-2005, 07:20 PM
Yes I have. Most of the time I have some female items on so it is easy. I wear only women's jeans and mostly women's shoes. I have gone out to do something around the house and relized I had on something really femme. I beat hasty retreat and hoped nobody noticed.

jennig
12-20-2005, 07:36 PM
just this sunday i was doing some housework and i knew i was to have one of my renters come over and drop off a rent ck well she knocked on the door without thinking i opend the door and said hi i then relized i had a wig on and i had makup she just said hi and handed me the ck and walked away. well iam sure i was the topic of conversation that night o well
love jennig

Kimberly
12-20-2005, 08:03 PM
I only ever had that with high heels...

When I stood up, and just walked in them naturally! Didn't even think about how I should be walking in them, I just walked.

I was great. :D

Denise01
12-23-2005, 03:58 PM
I wear panties 24/7 and other femme under clothes as much as possible, that I most times do not even realize that I am wearing femme clothes.

While I only strarted going out fully femme a couple of months ago shopping, most of the time, I feel so comfortable, that often I have to think of what I am wearing, as I enjoy the freedom of a skirt vs the restriction of slacks.

I would dress femme 24/7 if i could, however living in a very small community does not let me express my desires

Denise:)

rachelusissy
12-23-2005, 04:08 PM
i was cleaning the house, dusting knowing my daughter and her friend would be calling soon i decieded i better get changed pulled a sweatshirt on when i heard the phone ring,i totally forgot my bottom half,i answered the door to my daughters girlfriend in stockings and denim mini skirt,she never did tell my daughter,she`s cool.

Tootsye
12-24-2005, 02:22 AM
Fiona,
I has happened to me a lot! I am out dressed frequently, and I have had to train myself to remember which restroom to use! Now when I need to go, I check to see which gender I am presenting at the time! Until, I started to train myself to do this, I almost went into the wrong restroom several times!
Tootsye

Stephanie Kay
12-24-2005, 11:53 AM
......I have been dressed for a few hours and then start doing ordinary things like reading or watching TV, or browsing the web, and I forget about what I have on. Then I get this sudden realisation "oh yeah, I'm dressed as a woman". I love that feeling, it is so nice to look down at myself and remember what i am wearing.

Yes, Fiona, I have had this very experience and just love to do ordinary things dressed (cook, do laundry, correct papers, surf the net, etc.) and then realize I am doing this in women's clothes. Closest way to feel truly feminine in my body and mind!! Mmm-mmm-mm-m, yummy!

connie rotten
12-24-2005, 01:27 PM
Crossdressing is a big deal for me . I think for it to commonplace would be a sad loss indeed.:GE:

Katrina
12-24-2005, 02:19 PM
I'm so used to wearing stuff around my GF, that when I have my parents visiting (right now), I almost outed myself...

Rachel Morley
12-24-2005, 04:01 PM
Forgetting you are dressed can of course have its problems. I took the garbage out once and had completely forgotten that I had a skirt on!

LOL :) I don't think I've ever been that bad but as a feminized guy, especially when out in public, I sometimes forget "just how girly" my clothes will appear to others. People kinda look at you funny and then you realize...oh yeah I'm a guy openly wearing girl's clothes (tight fitting low rise boot cut jeans, satin trimmed t-shirt, and a cardigan sweater) and it shows. :D

Clare
12-25-2005, 06:14 AM
I never forget that I'm wearing femme clothing, whether under or outer items. In fact, I go out in femme jeans and (obviously) femme tops all the time.

What I do forget is that I have lipstick on or nailpolish. Those sorts of things which are easy to forget about. In fact that very thing happened to me during the Winter. A friend's Father visited me and I had on pink nail polish and a light coloured lip gloss which wasn't so obvious thankfully - but I kept my hands in a fist position so as to hide the painted nails!

So, it's the accessories that catch me out mostly!

dani_grl03
12-25-2005, 11:22 PM
The vast majority of my clothes are femm ones. In fact I would say 95% of my clothes are femm. I wear femm jeans or shorts and tops 90% of the time. I usually dont forget about what I have on, but, I find myself almost not caring anymore if people see my painted toes or flare pants or clogs or dangly earrings etc..... My biggest fear I guess is having to go to the hospital, because I wear panties all the time and refuse to wear anything else. Nothing overly fancy or flashy but nice just the same. Mama always said "make sure you have clean underwear on, you never know when your going to jail."

Crystal Harmony
12-25-2005, 11:26 PM
Oh all the time,when friends come round and when a courrier came to the door the other day i was wearing my pjs(fem of course):)

jenny_centaur
12-26-2005, 12:22 AM
Never. I enjoy dressing too much to ever forget what I'm wearing. I can be dressed all day and still remain constantly aware of it.

Billijo49504
12-26-2005, 01:40 AM
Yes, this morning, I had a jean skirt and tee shirt, bra showing thru, when my Dad arrived for dinner. The wife let him in and I went into the bedroom to change. He really wouldn't understand. So I don't shove it in his face. He's 88 yrs young. When the company left, I changed into another gurly outfit...BJ

ronda
12-26-2005, 06:10 AM
yes i forget one time about my makeup some people came to the door as i was changing into my male things i opened the door told them i did not want any went back to the bathroom looked in the mirror i still han my eye makeup and bright red lip stick on.

Petra1
12-26-2005, 06:53 AM
I usually endup dressing early in the morning, like now. I'll start doing what needs to be done, i.e. bills, straightening up my office, etc. After a while, I don't necessarily forget, but it seems to become part of me.

Raychel
12-26-2005, 08:12 AM
It depends on just jow much I am dressed. If it is just panties under my man clothes, then yes it do forget quite often actually. If I am dressed more than that then no I never forget.

Also on another note if I am go to bed in mens underwear, I don't forget that either, GOD they are uncomfortable. I almost always wake up and have to put on a pair of panties.

Lilith Moon
12-26-2005, 08:21 AM
Occasionally I get chance to be alone (and come alive) for a few days and will spend the first 36 hours or so glammed up. Then the practicalities of life intrude and I don jeans/sweatshirt for household chores. However, I still wear wig/makeup/breastforms and will often venture outside the house to empty the trash, collect the mail, take car trips, and so on. It just feels so natural and good to do it.

If this should ever get back to my wife then I would be in deep trouble. She knows about my CD-ing but is very paranoid about it and much more closeted then me. If she knew that I ventured outside while dressed then she would probably go nuclear. So, why do I knowingly take the risk of being clocked by friends/neighbours ? I dunno. It is just another of those compulsions, like dressing itself.

Similar risk-taking behaviour seems to be yet another one of those things we crossdressers are prone to...doncha think ?

Rikki Elisabeth
12-26-2005, 08:32 AM
Yes, I do forget! No, I don't forget!

There are times when I have to go drab. I have to be really careful because Rikki has become such a regular part of me. I enjoy every moment of being Rikki. Even in drab, I have Rikki on. If I must wear business attire, I still wear a full slip, bra, panties, hose, and a diamond ring. If I am in drab, casual, I can still wear those things plus the more feminine jeans and tops. I even wear female shoes...you know, the ones that resemble loafers. It is becoming much easier since the younger folks shoes and clothes are not as sexually distinct.

Kisses

Alesia
12-26-2005, 06:20 PM
yes,red panties under white mesh shorts. Also lace waist band sticking out of pants.

Rosemary
12-29-2005, 07:50 PM
A funny thing that happened to me once, although it was pretty scary at the time.

I was almost caught dressing up in my mums clothes one day when she and my sister came home early from shopping. I had every thing on including a tight fitting bra and undies. I got out of the femme clothes in a nick of time, but there was no more time to get dressed in drab so I grabbed my swimmers and made for the pool. My mum and sister came to the pool seconds later and said hello then went inside.

Phew! I thought. I stayed in the pool for little while and then all of a sudden I noticed a mark on my chest. Oh my god!:eek: The cold water of the pool had caused my skin to go red in the lines of the bra I had been wearing moments earlier. I could see all the strap lines and cup marks. I was so in trouble. I stayed in the pool until the coast was clear then made a quick dash to my bedroom for a shirt. It took forever for those marks to go away. Watch out for that one girls.:o

Mary.

Sally2
12-29-2005, 09:38 PM
Gosh Fionablack when I'm dressed I can never fall asleep. the thrill is too great. I can relate to your feelings when discovering the realization of being dressed. Sally2

Rikki Elisabeth
12-29-2005, 10:04 PM
Probably the worst experience I had was walking into the women's restroom at the company for which I use to work and sit in a stall. I thought nothing of it until I got up and stepped outside to find a female friend of mine looking at me strangely. I had to fess up. Actually, it felt good to do so. After that, we met several times for a girls night out.

I can sleep verrrryyyyy peacefully wearing a nightgown, bra, "boobs", panties and a wig. The only problem is that when I awaken, the boobs are sweaty.

Me_Being_Me
12-29-2005, 11:29 PM
I have forgotten a few times when I was dressed. Almost got caught in the process cause I decided to take a quick nap before my parents got home.

Veronika
12-30-2005, 09:34 AM
yes fionablack, i totally agree with you. That feeling of realisation when you look down or stand up to walk around and realize your completely en femme, simply wonderful.

i do it all the time, and it has got me in some sticky situations, but thats another thread.

Meag
12-30-2005, 02:03 PM
My wife knows that I dress, but has not seen me in a skirt. She came home a little early and I was at the computer which is near the front door. I was sitting here in a bra and men t-shirt and a mini denim skirt and high heel sandals. I had on panties and pantyhose, but I wear them all the time, so that was no shock. She didn't say a word and I got out of the skirt and shoes, and made a hasty retreat to the bathroom and remove the bra. Since then we have talked about my dressing and now she said it was alright as long as I don't go outside, and I can live with that. I know what you are talking about, forgetting that I am dressed, it just feels so natrual to be dressed, as that is the way I spend my days at home.

Meag