PDA

View Full Version : Forum Visits: En Femme or In Drab?

RebeccaLynne
12-20-2005, 06:52 PM
Hi Girls, logged on today and was reminded that I had'nt posted in awhile. I'm only comfortable when visiting en femme, and was curious as to whether others are similarly inclined, or are equally at home regardless of how attired. I'd imagine most would prefer being "dressed for the occasion", but can understand how their situation might not allow the opportunity to express themselves as freely as they desire. Voila, a poll is born! Warmest Wishes, RebeccaLynne.

RebeccaLynne
12-20-2005, 07:15 PM
Hi Girls, logged on today and was reminded that I had'nt posted in awhile. I'm only comfortable when visiting en femme, and was curious as to whether others are similarly inclined, or are equally at home regardless of how attired. I'd imagine most would prefer being "dressed for the occasion", but can understand how their situation might not allow the opportunity to express themselves as freely as they desire. Voila, a poll is born! Warmest Wishes, RebeccaLynne.

Lissa Stevens
12-20-2005, 07:21 PM
I visit both ways. I feel comfortable here whether dressed or not because everyone here is so wonderful. Ther is no judging only support.

Katiegirl
12-20-2005, 07:24 PM
RebeccaLynne

I am always en femme when visiting this site, and for that matter when ever working on my computer.

As I live alone I can be en femme whenever I want which is most times now.

:)

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

MandyTS
12-20-2005, 07:32 PM
What's Drab?

Sometimes I think drab is female clothing!

sara_also
12-20-2005, 07:34 PM
I am able to do both. Either dressed or enfem. I tdoes not matter , as I have a very supportive wife and she knows it relaxes me to sit at the pc and read.
Sara

fionablack
12-20-2005, 07:39 PM
Usually drab sadly.

Robertacd
12-20-2005, 07:43 PM
Should have let us pick more than one, as they all apply to me at one time or another...

SherriePall
12-20-2005, 07:45 PM
As soon as possible after I get home from work, I change into panties, pantyhose, and a bra. (Sometimes, I'll add a slip). Therefore, that's usually what I'm wearing while visiting the forum. Now, if only I could dress fully I would really be myself!

Xandra
12-20-2005, 07:57 PM
I am okay with however I'm attired when visiting the site. It does, of course, very much depend on where I am. At home I will often dress, but seeing as I am still very much in the closet I will only pay clandestine visits from anywhere else!

Incidentally, I must tell you all that I am so glad I found this site. It's just great, and you are all so supportive of one another.

alexs

Kimberly
12-20-2005, 08:01 PM
Drab most of the time.

Tonight: the full works!! :D

Darlena
12-20-2005, 08:12 PM
I can go for days en femme. I usually change into boy's clothes to go to the store. Except lately. I hate drab and avoid it . Love & kisses,

Angela Burke
12-20-2005, 09:04 PM
At minimum, panties, a slip, and a skirt.
Getting into the spirit a little bit.

Love Angela XX

Deborah
12-20-2005, 09:30 PM
Depends on the time of day and where i'm at. :D

Stephanie Brooks
12-20-2005, 09:59 PM
HI RebeccaLynne!

You know, I don't think I've ever visited this place while en femme. I go out en femme, but am never online en femme. Mostly that's because I cannot dress at home as Stephanie, but do go to hotels and go out from there. I could bring the laptop with me to the hotel, but mostly connecting to the net en femme isn't my highest priority.

Interesting question!!!!!

DonnaT
12-20-2005, 10:36 PM
I'll visit in any mode.

CammyT
12-20-2005, 10:54 PM
Aloha RebeccaLynne,
I really don't have any problems corresponding on this site or via e-mail when in drab. I don't however talk on the phone unless I'm enfemme. I just can't get my voice to change. I can talk to myself and sing (not too well) to practice, it's just that I can't engage in conversations as me when I'm dressed as he.

Michelle Hart
12-20-2005, 10:58 PM
It depends on when it is. I visit more for the company than a fashion show since nobody can see me anyhow.

I'm dressed now does that count?

Billijo49504
12-20-2005, 11:11 PM
I also come here to be around good people. Doesn't matter how I'm dressed.
I just feel comfortable when I'm here, If I'm dressed or not..BJ

Angela Burke
12-20-2005, 11:14 PM
I always wear at least panties, a slip, and a skirt when I'm visiting here but as I'm normally in skirts most of the time (at home) I can't really say I'm dressing especially to visit here.
I pay the occasional visit here when I'm at college.
The idea of me sitting in a class, visiting this site wearing a skirt, and the hoots of laughter (not unkind laughter) it would cause brings a smile to my face.

Love Angela XX

Foxy Lady
12-21-2005, 04:49 AM
Skirt and heels usually.

RachelDenise
12-21-2005, 05:55 AM
Usually drab but sometimes undercover or uncovered (no skirt or blouse, just lingerie!);)

Raychel
12-21-2005, 07:32 AM
Umm
E.) All of the above.

But usually in drab, I don't get to dress fully very often. And I couldn't be away from all you great people that long. Sometimes with undies at night after I get home from work.

Sally Gray
12-21-2005, 08:04 AM
Can I vote for three of the choices!

It would have to be

All Out
In the Spirit
or in Drab

Depends on the time, day etc.....

LindaTS
12-21-2005, 09:01 AM
I'm kinda like Darlena. I'm very seldom in drab anymore.

BrendaChristine
12-21-2005, 10:35 AM
All of the above. it all depends on when and where.

tacal
12-21-2005, 11:10 AM
20 % of the time "In the spirit"
80 % "Clandistine".
Either way I enjoy this form toooooooo much.

Allie98422

ginafaye
12-21-2005, 04:31 PM
usally its just lingierie but i like to vist so much its what ever the day finds me in

Stormgirl
12-21-2005, 04:53 PM
drab

Vivian Best
12-21-2005, 04:57 PM
Unfortunately drab is the answer for me! That's the bad news, the good news is that I've usually got a bra and panties on.

Vivian:rose2:

Jillian310
12-21-2005, 05:28 PM
I wear panties 24/7, and skirt/top or my fav jumper depending on what i am doing that day. Tommorow or Fri, for exmple, I will be doing a lot of cooking for Christmas. I will be in panties, tights, fav jumper. and girly top. I will wear drab slippers becase it is difficult working in the kitchen in heels. We are having an open house Christmas, expecting a dozen or so. So there is a lot of culinary - or scullery - work to be done! This seems like an appropriate time to wish all here the happiest of holidays.

MsJanessa
12-22-2005, 03:09 PM
I get dressed to go out or entertain at home ---some times just to hang around the house and relax---but never just to talk on the net.:dom:

Meag
12-22-2005, 03:43 PM
For some reason that I don't understand, I seem to post more with skirt and shoes. I always wear panties and hose, but if I am in the man mode, I seem to just read, this is an exception. I guess I NEED to get into a skirt and nice pumps. Maybe a bra would really get me in the mood.

Meag

Georgina
12-22-2005, 05:06 PM
As I am able to dress every night (mostly without makeup) I always post in female mode. I would post en drab if I had to. Georgina.

StealthGirl
12-22-2005, 05:17 PM
What's Drab?

Sometimes I think drab is female clothing!

Nope, drab is definitely boy clothing. . . no matter WHO is wearing it.

"Drag" is a stage direction for [Dr]essed as [A] [G]irl - drab is dressed as a boy

Capice?

Donata :)

kaliope
12-22-2005, 07:45 PM
In the spirit. nylons, heels and a camisole or komono. A lounging around outfit

RebeccaLynne
12-28-2005, 07:04 PM
Thanks to all for voting and responding. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that over two-thirds of those voting were able to regularly express their femininity through their clothing while accessing this site. Way to go, girls! The results seem to confirm that the degree of dressing varies by circumstance and opportunity, but certainly doesn't diminish the enthusiastic participation of all concerned. Caring, compassion, and thoughtfulness seem to be paramount amongst this enlightened sorority, and that is what makes this forum so enchanting! Thank You All, RebeccaLynne

Lilith Moon
12-28-2005, 07:08 PM
Usually in drab but tonight, for the first time in ages, panties, corset, bra, hose.

MarinaTwelve200
12-28-2005, 09:01 PM
about 2/3 the time dressed. Unfortunately, Ive met no one with a web cam, like me, so it usually dosent matter if i am dressed or not.

ONE thing frustrates me though. I cant change the original image I posted to the profile.--the older one keeps popping up no matter how often I attempt to put up a newer photo. (Forum only)

uknowhoo
12-28-2005, 09:33 PM
What Raychel said: e) all of the above, though not at the same time :undecided .

Denise01
12-29-2005, 12:52 AM
I wear panties 24/7 so guess you would say i am partially dressed,
always feel better when chatting or visiting the forum fully dressed, but at a minimum i usually wear, panties, slip, skirt and shoes and when time permits also put on my make up.
I can relax much better when wearing a skirt

Denise:)

Tiffy
12-29-2005, 08:50 AM
I visit most often dressed. I am here right after I get up in the morning so I am still in my night gown every morning I am here. And if it is after dark and I am here I am most of the time dressed as well. I sometimes just check in thru the day while I am in drab but mostly I am here dressed.

Kisses, April Marie

TGMarla
12-29-2005, 09:04 AM
When I first joined this forum, I was en femme all the time when I visited. I was on the road, living in hotels, and I spent most of my spare time dressed. But the job didn't last, I came home, and still visited the forums, of course. But now I was forced to tone down the dressing a bit. So now I'm usually en drabbe when I do so. Phooey!

Deena
12-29-2005, 09:11 AM
Either is fine for a visit to this forum. I come here for the comradary and to meet beatuful people. I must admit that I do love to be en femme.

Kathy4la
12-29-2005, 09:23 AM
I have to say "All of the above" It depends on were I am at the time.

danielle1973
12-29-2005, 09:34 AM
i love to dress up in all my sexyest gear when on line but theres just aren't enough time that i can . tonight i am dressed upand i am loving it!!!!

xxx

danni

JoAnnDallas
12-29-2005, 09:39 AM
I would have to say "All of the Above". I have been completely all dressed at the computer, all the way down to right now, I'm in 100% drab and at the computer.
It all depends on where I'm at and who is at home. If I logon from work, then I may be 100% drab or I might have panties, pantyhose, and bra on
under my drab clothes. If I'm at home and wife is out for a while, I may very
well be all dressed up with makeup, wig, and jewlery or if she is home, I may
have panties, panyhose, and bra on under my clothes or I might be 100%
drab.

sweet_maria
12-29-2005, 12:30 PM
Usually in at least some femme. Sometimes I can only be in drab but whenever and however much is possible i do drag or at least partially.