PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful day outside

Renihoward
07-17-2013, 09:00 AM
It is so nice here today. I am sitting in my back yard all dressed and loving it. I'm in my LBD with matching bra panties and garter. 3" pumps. Just enjoying mother nature while all dresed up. Does anyone eelse do this too?

pedalpusher
07-17-2013, 09:02 AM
oh yes sweetie...i go out even skimpier as I live in a very secluded area...and enjoy a cigarette too!

Beverley Sims
07-17-2013, 09:47 AM
Reni,
Not these days, when I first started I would try all sorts of scenarios.

Jaylyn
07-17-2013, 09:50 AM
I sometimes sit on my back porch while all dressed and watch the country side as we are a long way from any neighbors on that side.

Kate Simmons
07-17-2013, 12:07 PM
Sometimes I do Hon but on days like these you would more likely find me either with a pony tail or my hair up and shorts, tank top and sandals.:battingeyelashes::)

Lynn Marie
07-17-2013, 01:49 PM
Love sitting outside in the summer. Don't have a backyard though. Happily, I have wonderful friends that do! Many of my pictures on Flickr were taken on a lovely CD girlfriend's backyard deck!

kimdl93
07-17-2013, 08:33 PM
It's summer in Houston which dictates the style of dress anywhere beyond the reach of AC to cool and casual. Maybe later in the year when it begins to cool off a tad.

linda allen
07-18-2013, 09:08 AM
My property is laid out in a very strange way with a large side yard but a very small back yard. Sitting on my back deck, I would be 30 feet or so from my neighbor's house and deck so I don't think I'll be sitting on my deck in a LBD (or anything else feminine). I do go out on the small enclosed sun room from time to time. My neighbors could probably tell someone was out there if they were looking, but I don't think they could see who.