PDA

View Full Version : Curious shift of heart for me

Christinedreamer
07-18-2013, 10:32 PM
I have been a very part time and occasional CDer since was a teen. As most, I started with mom's nightgowns, my sisters' prom dresses etc. I always enjoyed the tactile sensations and only a few times in more recent years did I venture out.
AQs I the years pass, my body is reminding me that I am getting older with bad knees and a bad back, etc. I also have found my interests and desires shifting from dressing to being attracted to CDers and /or TG ladies.

I don't consider myself the typical "tranny chaser" but rather have the desire to treat them as a true lady going out to dinner etc maybe have a little light romance. I am one of those folks who does NOT (and never has) looked at sex as the eventual goal of any date. AMF, I am probably what some would consider asexual. I guess it could be that I am living vicariously through the ladies I am attracted to, in that part of me wishes I could pull off presenting as a believable female but at the same time, wanting to maintain the typical chivalrous male image.

Does anyone else feel like this? I have always been attracted to down to earth, TGs and CDers and over the years I have had some wonderful platonic relationships. I miss that.

Tracii G
07-18-2013, 11:42 PM
No never felt that way really but I don't mind going out with an admirer.
Kind of looks like you could fall in that category.
The ones I have been out with were very nice and we had a good time.

noeleena
07-19-2013, 02:48 AM
Hi,

Your about 6 Years younger than i , & iv never been attracted to males or dresser's or trans., well theres a reason for that , that has never lost me from birth .Im one of those women who is different , though not sure if i could have stood haveing a male around myself for long, im very independent.

Fact is theres very few men that give me a hug though nice of them to do that its more one of lovely to see you or a parting for some time, though i know these men quite well so a little different, they are lovely men,

The idear of a friendship as in a relasionship though i have had 4 men ask me , i polighty said no i dont have what you need in a woman, i could not give of myself fully, more to the point i would not wont to.

Interesting thoughts there,

To pull of presenting as a beliveable woman ,= female. heck im a female & cant pull of looking like one , all i can say is heck i can only wonder what it would be like, I maybe to damm scared even if i could, i get enough attention now as it is with out males wonting to take me out, no thanks, i work with enough now .wonder how they'll take it when i start giveing them jobs to do. some 20 or more, watch out the mad woman is on the loose ......

...noeleena...

Beverley Sims
07-19-2013, 11:01 AM
I am not that way inclined but if you seek company there are plenty of opportunities to meet others.

Lorileah
07-19-2013, 11:02 AM
From a personal stand point I can tell you that you are not that uncommon. I have had two men interested in me who "used to" dress. You are unusual in that you are willing to take your date out. Both men I went with never wanted to be seen with me outside gay establishments. I always wondered though, did they date me to vicariously dress.

robindee36
07-19-2013, 11:07 AM
I'm attracted to CD's also. Its like being here, we seem to share something few others understand. Heck, sometimes I don't understand it, I just accept it.