PDA

View Full Version : I so missed crossdressing and going out!

Shaina Mae
07-19-2013, 08:31 AM
Its been a while that I havent done any crossdressing and going out as Shaina. Im so missing it.

I remember the days when I get out wearing denim mini skirt and my yellow tee with beige bra inside. Then walk by the road as people stare at me sometimes. Some people dont care but some boys stare.

I got too fat to wear my skirts. Got to sign up for a slimming program!! Eat more veggies perhaps?

Jaylyn
07-19-2013, 08:40 AM
As I have gotten older I find that staying fit is getting harder and harder to do. I have a 6'2" frame and even though when I get into a comfortable weight range I can lapse right back into an uncomfortable range faster than when I was young. I really thought that every one in the Philippines were very fit and had a great diet of fish and veggies.

kimdl93
07-19-2013, 09:35 AM
Diet and exercise...that's the combination.

Beverley Sims
07-19-2013, 10:49 AM
Kim has it,
you are what you eat.
Eat less fries and hot dogs. :)

Debra Russell
07-19-2013, 11:33 AM
....eat to live / vs. / live to eat = clothes fit and prettier........................Debra

BLUE ORCHID
07-19-2013, 08:30 PM
Hi Shaina, I feel your pain I've picked up about 10# over the Summer me and my dog need to start walking again.

Leona
07-19-2013, 09:40 PM
And big girls are sexy, so be healthy and don't worry so much about size. Look at Yoda, can you believe he is a size to you?

heatherdress
07-20-2013, 05:25 PM
Shaina - Your weight gain bothers you, but does not change who you are. You can still dress any way you want to. But you can lose weight. It is up to you.

Don't give up. Maybe you can motivate yourself by your desire to crossdress. Get some help. It is not easy. See your doctor, join a support group, exercise regularly, find a diet which works. Eat healthy. Set goals. Don't get discouraged. Let us know your progress.

KateSpade83
08-19-2013, 09:02 PM
I thought that ladyboys were such a common scene in Manila that people wouldn't be bothered by you crossdressing.

Tina B.
08-21-2013, 11:07 AM
Dieting is a hassle, but so worth the effort!