PDA

View Full Version : Life is good !! I have panty fever......

Ina Girdle
07-19-2013, 11:19 AM
It has been 4 months now since I told my wife that I am a cross-dresser and about my passion for lingerie. Although she had some concerns (not knowing how she would react to seeing me dressed, would she laugh or cry?) she is OK and is very supportive, she laughed....... She suggested I get some lovely things to start my wardrobe, (Which I jumped at the chance). I was only into underdressing in fairly traditional foundation garments like longline bras & panty girdles. I have also tried and began to love silky smooth nylon brief panties. I can not believe how soft and light they feel and how wonderful they make me feel! I have two brands that I love, Vanity Fair Lace Nouveau Briefs and Bali Skimp Skamp Nylon Briefs. I have started wearing them all the time, during the day under my regular guy clothes and another pair for sleeping at night. I have been a tradition white undies person until my wife suggested I get some colors to add to my collection. So today the mailman dropped off my black, red and animal pattern Skimp Skamp’s from Herroom and I can not wait to model them for my wife tonight!!

I also have an Anita bra in an A Cup that is super comfortable and I can wear it under my shirts and stay in stealth mode, but that is a story for another thread.

Cheers!
Ina

Skyeyes
07-19-2013, 11:28 AM
I love the Bali Skimp Skamp briefs. I agree with you they are so light and soft. It is a pleasure to wear them. I will have to look into the Anita bra. I recently bought a Bali flower bra in 44b and I actually fill the cup (almost, but close enough).

Beverley Sims
07-19-2013, 11:36 AM
Ina,
You are off to a good start, now take the rest a little slowly so as not to change your wife's views on life.

Ina Girdle
07-19-2013, 11:40 AM
Slow & Steady wins the race!! Thanks Beverley, I am lucky to have inherited some common sense from my Dad, but learned more about CD'ing and relationship advice from the great people here!!!

BLUE ORCHID
07-19-2013, 08:26 PM
Hi Ina, It's good advise about going slowly the ball is in her court now.

jackielou
07-20-2013, 09:33 AM
love the Bali skamp panties wear them all the time along with my flower Bali bra

glynnis
07-20-2013, 11:32 AM
I love satin panties have got lots of haynes and other makes.Dont have ant male under wear.In fact all my clothes I buy from the femail store even my T shirts.

Stephanie47
07-20-2013, 11:58 AM
I love Vanity Fair nylon brief panties. I prefer full coverage on my butt rather than feeling the elastic band lower than my waist. I also like Hanes panties. I've been able to find some fairly good deals on eBay for 'bulk' purchases of sets of five. I will recommend you expand your undergarment wardrobe to include pretty camisoles, full and half slips. Also, "split" slips or culottes for wearing under pants. If you're into underdressing in a suit, there is nothing more sensuous than stockings, nylon panty and a split slip and camisole. Just be sure you don't slide off the chair.

I see you're older and probably married to a more mature woman, age and experience, who has realized she is married to a wonderful guy, who has a little quirk. No big deal to her. But, go so and let her set the pace.