PDA

View Full Version : Dreams Can Come True.

Georgina
07-19-2013, 04:45 PM
As we get older we tend to look back to the past more often. Lately I have been thinking about my introduction to dressing and my thoughts back then. When I was a young boy, in the late fifties, discovering the variety of clothing and underwear that my mother had, I so wanted to dress in her clothes. At that young age her girdle and stockings were too loose on my body and I longed for clothes that fit. I had no means to obtain such clothes and looking through the catalogues only made me even more jealous of my sisters, as they would get what they wanted. I used to dream of a time, I knew not when, that I would be able to get all those items and wear them when I wished.
Moving to the present I now have all of the clothes that I dreamed about and I can wear them when I wish. That dream has come true. I now find when I wear a skirt or dress with all of the underwear etc. I am totally relaxed and am glad that I had the dream. That might not seem a big deal to some but, added to the fact that I have an occupation that I also really wanted to do, I do think I have done rather well. Has anyone else found that dreams can come true?

Julie Bender
07-19-2013, 04:53 PM
Yes indeed my friend ...Rita and I had the proverbial love at first site whirl wind princess story chock full of all the drama and romance every girl wants. And now we spend NEARLY 24/7 together running business.
Long story short fairy tail ending I love my man for all the girly guy he can be!
He taught me to shed my inhibitions and I am teaching him to wear makeup now. There really is balance in our lives now!

Lynn Marie
07-19-2013, 05:05 PM
I'm happily retired from a job I greatly enjoyed. Both my wardrobes are extensive and classy, or at least I think they are! My time is mine and I answer to no one. I'm financially secure, and I have lovely CD girlfriends. In a couple of hours I'll be dressed and out with friends. Yes, I'm quite content and thankful for my blessings. Never really had dreams, but this is pretty darned close to the best I could imagine.

Nikki A.
07-19-2013, 05:14 PM
So glad to hear some happy stories.
My wishes haven't all come true yet, but I am thankful and a little surprised at how far I have come in the last few years. I accept who I am, am greatful for two wonderful kids. My one regret is that my wife didn't live to grow old with me. On the other hand, she wasn't all that comfortable with my dressing and I guess this aspect might have been a problem, I guess I'll never know.

Kate Simmons
07-19-2013, 06:04 PM
When I was little, I used to wish on a star and pray I could become a woman. Those wishes and prayers have come true in more ways than one. I can't complain too much.We are who we make ourselves after all.:battingeyelashes::)

Dana L
07-19-2013, 07:54 PM
Your story reads like my life. My final dream is to go out, be myself and be accepted. Someday???

BLUE ORCHID
07-19-2013, 08:09 PM
Hi Georgina, I an four years retired past 70 and with three closets full of clothes
over 130 pairs of shoes and about 25 wigs I would say that I'm pretty happy
even that it's a DA-DT my wife tolerates it Life is Good.

lingerieLiz
07-19-2013, 10:49 PM
Ahh the good life. I started in the 50s at 5. Was lucky to have sisters that helped. At 17 and away from home with a good job I soon learned that I could pass and built a great wardrobe. I was lucky enough to have a girlfriend and eventually wife that accepted who I was. Today I wear fem clothes most of the time. I no longer try to pass most of the time, but live in a community where casual is always acceptable so I can wear shorts and tops as all the women do.

Beverley Sims
07-20-2013, 09:07 AM
If you organize life properly you can make dreams come true.
Sometimes you need luck as well.

Jaylyn
07-20-2013, 09:29 AM
There are all too many that have dreams of growing up to be able to do what they want. I am retired, and di so at age 52. I am now 63. Many of the young folks on here need to also realize that to retire and enjoy this Cd life that they need to work hard and pursue the dream they have. Hard work, education and determination with a dream will equal success. I believe that one makes their own "HAPPY" stories in life.

Stephanie47
07-20-2013, 12:18 PM
I'm a little older than you. I also dreamed of the undergarments I saw in store windows. In my teens my mother's bras, panties (yuck on her style), girdles and slips fit. The stockings too. And, the dresses. I was so happy my mom was thin in her youthful years. Now I have an extensive wardrobe. Unfortunately, with a DADT wife, I do not have free reign of slipping back and forth between male and female modes. Maybe some day. But, being retired, financially secure from the income side and with absolutely no debt, I and my wife are free to do whatever we desire.