PDA

View Full Version : Getting first bra

Tami Joy
07-21-2013, 07:58 AM
Hi all my new girly friends just joined was wondering when you got your first bra? I was 15 mom would dress me up since i was little but did not get my first bra until she had to go shopping for my sister first bra.

meganmichelle
07-21-2013, 08:20 AM
I wish my mom was as cool as yours :)

I did not get my first bra until I was just out of college. It was around the time I started to really explore crossdressing and trying to work on my look. Unfortunately I was not brave enough to get one in person so I measured myself and bought one online. It was too big and looked like something my grandmother would were. Fortunately I now have an assistant (my fiance) so I do not make the same mistake twice.

Yvonne York
07-21-2013, 09:51 AM
I bought my first one from a lingerie shop when I was 14, but wore my Mum's or ones I got from jumble sales from age of 9. I remember the one I bought so well. 36B Berlei, soft powder blue. And now, I have my very own natural B cups, but still want more!

anonymousinmaryland
07-21-2013, 10:15 AM
Welcome MeganMichelle, and,
Here's hoping your assistant is into this as much as you'd like her to be.
If she is sincere, you're going to have a great time (and a pretty dresser drawer).

Tina B.
07-21-2013, 10:16 AM
I always wore "borrowed" bras until I got my first one of my own at 21 years old. Went shopping with my wife and she helped me pick it out.

FeliciaCDSNJ
07-21-2013, 10:19 AM
I remember getting my first bra at 19, bought it at kmart I think. Now I wear them every day lol.

BLUE ORCHID
07-21-2013, 10:40 AM
Hi Tami, As far as I cam remember it was back in the 50s' at the old SS Kressge 5&10 store
it had circular stitched pointy cups and a pair of foam rubber falsies, Oh it was wonderful.

Beverley Sims
07-21-2013, 11:45 AM
I got my first bra when I was ten.

Emmalee
07-21-2013, 11:48 AM
Got my first bra last year My cousin took me to the lingerie store, she got me fitted and taught me how to put it on. 38 c

Daryl
07-21-2013, 12:27 PM
I think I mail ordered my first ones. They were size 32A's. I believe I was in my early 40's.

Lacey New
07-21-2013, 12:54 PM
I did not buy my firs one until I was out of college living in my first apartment. By then I had purchased panties and the bra was just the next step. Bought it at a local JC Penneys and it was a Maidenform 36 B

Aylineira
07-21-2013, 01:30 PM
I only received my very first bra a few years ago. My wife went and bought me a padded bra from VS. She said that she thought stuffing my bras (that I borrowed from her) was not sitting right in her mind and wanted me to be more natural looking. Plus she hated when I would be wearing the one that she wanted to wear that day LOL. Boy was she right!

Farrah
07-21-2013, 04:30 PM
I was about 30 when I got my first bra. However, I've worn/borrowed many!;)

gigikaye
07-21-2013, 09:58 PM
Oh, about 12 years ago. I shopped at Macy's and bought a Warner's Fit To Be Tried 38B. It was just wonderful. Thin stretch cups that I could wear comfortably with or without forms. Eventually went back and bought same style in other colors. Wore them all the time and loved it!! Unfortunately in a trash mode threw them all out and Warner's has since discontinued the style. Now I can't find a similar thin seamless stretch cup. Closest is the Bali Double Support seamless but cups are not as thin as the Warner's. Anyway, long story but a memorable first bra.

lingerieLiz
07-22-2013, 11:04 PM
I must have been 17 or 18. I had just moved out on my own. Went to a store and found a 36C bra which is what my mother wore. Don't remember what it was like probably plain and simple pointy bra from the 50s. I soon started collecting them.

Lynn Marie
07-22-2013, 11:32 PM
I was 14 years old, nearly died of fright. Bought a 36C white bra at the local Federated department store in Bell Gardens, California. Funny thing is, I don't remember ever wearing it! Or where it went. My next bra purchase may have been nearly 50 years later. Now they all have lace or embroidery and are 36DDD. Down from 36H and even bigger before that! Hey what can I say, I love boobs!