PDA

View Full Version : Weekend adventures

TeresaCD
07-21-2013, 04:24 PM
Hiya all.
Went to a social night on Friday, had a fun time as usual.
Got in at 2, awake again at 6 - seems to be a pattern.
Otherwise, things are becoming normal.
I feel quite settled, at peace. More comfortable as the girl out and about.
So, ...
I made a decision on Saturday to leave the motel I was staying at dressed, and make my way home, doing what I was going to do as the girl.
Breakfast in a café.
Op shop to purchase a few things.
Shopping centre to purchase some things, including a dvd for my 14 yo son (has autism). Not in stock. Oops.
Off to the Sanity store. Bet they won't have self serve registers there..
Had to ask for help. No, not here.
Then to the JB HIFI, still in the shopping centre. Still had to ask for help.
Not here either, nearest other has it. Ok.
Rang wife, who didn't know I went exploring, told her no go, out of stock.
Hung up the phone, then though what sort of dad am I?
Went to the other JBs, bought the dvd.
Sales staff all excellent, security people at the JBs (both) fantastic.
Had a ball.
At the shopping centre, if I was picked (I'm sure I was), no one seemed to stare, gawk, or yell abuse.
All in all, a 'normal' experience.
In which I had a ball.. :)
3 photos - night out, Sat shopping outfit, pink dress from my first dept store purchase..

Ellie52
07-21-2013, 06:31 PM
Tess
You rock... Looking fantastic. really relaxed and happy I am so happy you had a great time and all just to get your son a DVD. The things we have to do for our loved ones.....Talk soon....Ellie

DianeDeBris
07-21-2013, 11:04 PM
Hi Teresa - you present very nicely and appear as a warm and friendly, very approachable woman. And I love the lace black dress!

Kandy Barr
07-22-2013, 06:00 AM
Teresa, the pink dress just stands out and is so pretty, you look absolutely gorgeous in it!!! So glad you had a good outing, and why not, you're a pretty lady. BTW, you make a great dad for being persistent in getting your sons dvd.

Emma 73
07-22-2013, 06:41 AM
Hi Teresa, you look great. So wish I could get out and about. Maybe when I'm in Adelaide again you could show me how...lol

BLUE ORCHID
07-22-2013, 07:09 AM
Hi Teresa, You look so very feminine and natural just like a lady.
You sure had a wonderful weekend.

linda allen
07-22-2013, 08:15 AM
That's my elusive goal, to just go out as a female and do "regular" things. Glad you could do it. And you look feminine.

edit; I have to ask though, do you have a female voice?

Rebecca Watson
07-22-2013, 09:36 AM
Judging from your pics, it's quite difficult to tell that you're not a genetic woman. Further, you present yourself as a modest and respectable lady, so nobody will be paying close attention, and nobody will be looking for the tell-tale signs. But, like me, sooner or later you'll be "caught" (e.g. when you talk). However, in my experience, if you behave the part and act friendly, people just go along with it.

- Becky

Beverley Sims
07-22-2013, 10:35 AM
Teresa,
Maybe in the OP shop you would have been sprung, but JB Hifi and other stores have younger people just after a girls money.
I do not have time to ascertain whether you may be a crossdresser or not, give me a smile and ask of my services what you will.
As a guy I still think women are the best thing since sliced bread.
Don't worry you are close enough to pass mate.

Julie Denier
07-22-2013, 11:34 AM
Lovely photos! ;)

steeve
07-22-2013, 11:50 AM
awesome, you look great

TeresaCD
07-22-2013, 10:08 PM
That's my elusive goal, to just go out as a female and do "regular" things. Glad you could do it. And you look feminine.

edit; I have to ask though, do you have a female voice?

I found myself speaking more softly, hard to describe - almost instinctively.
Still got a way to go in general - but comfortable enough in myself to get out there, that's the key.

TeresaCD
07-22-2013, 10:09 PM
Hi Teresa, you look great. So wish I could get out and about. Maybe when I'm in Adelaide again you could show me how...lol
Don't know about show you how - but there are 'safe' ways to start the journey.

Ellie52
07-23-2013, 06:38 AM
Tess
You are so cool...Lova ya babe....Ellie