PDA

View Full Version : lingere boating!

BridalBoy
07-21-2013, 04:58 PM
I spent the weekend on our boat. Of course I always wear my satin panties and a nighty to bed. I woke up Saturday morning to a beaugifull sunrise behind the island we were anchored off of. I got to watch the sun come up sitting on the deck of the boat in nothing but my silky lingeri. It was great. Of course, there were no other boats around for miles

Diversity
07-21-2013, 08:25 PM
I can only imagine what a wonderful and peaceful feeling that is. I'll have to try it the next time I go out on my boat. Thanks for sharing!
Di

ArleneRaquel
07-21-2013, 08:26 PM
Thank you for sharing, a very uplifting story.

Angie G
07-21-2013, 09:53 PM
That's awesome Hun.I'd love to try that.:hugs:
Angie

linda allen
07-22-2013, 08:51 AM
A friend of mine told me this story:

He was anchored overnight with a few boats around. He woke up in the morning, got his coffee, and went out and sat on his boat's bow. Pretty soon a "really hot chick" (his description) walked out on the bow of a nearby boat in a bikini.

Then she dropped her bikini bottoms, squatted, and took a dump in the river. :eek:

Princess Grandpa
07-22-2013, 09:37 AM
We are refitting our little boat. If we love it as much as we think we will, we plan to get a larger one and retire aboard. We have talked about the fact make up and pretty nails aren't really a part of a sailors life. Of course we quickly moved on to how fun it would be sailing in our matching bikinis. /giggle

Thanks for the preview

Hug
Rita

Lacyfem
07-22-2013, 10:14 AM
Yes I've boated quite a lot and when I could I woud put on my bikini. I would feel so free and if others would see me as I'd be offshore they were so far away I didn't care. Wonderful nights anchored out and topside in panty and lacy top with a glass of wine. It is a complete freedom to be the gurl I feel inside with no worries.

linda allen
07-22-2013, 10:18 AM
Boating dressed would be fun, to be sure, but I find it more and more difficult to pull off the illusion as the clothing gets less and less. We just don't have the figures to pull it off without padding and coverups.

Beverley Sims
07-22-2013, 10:20 AM
It is good fun to lounge around in solitude.

Lacyfem
07-22-2013, 10:23 AM
True but a nice one piece swimsuit would be nice too as love to wear those and on the water who cares as it's the wonderful feeling of being fem. And yes a silky coverup would be nice trailing off in the wind revealing what you're wearing underneath.