PDA

View Full Version : Do dressers FEEL sexy?

docrobbysherry
07-22-2013, 12:40 AM
I've seen so many threads about feeling fem or looking sexy. Well, I don't often feel fem. But, I DO think I look sexy a lot. And, that often makes me feel sexy. Explains a lot about my looks I guess. But, it can just be nylons on my legs, a long wig, a tite corset, etc., etc., on some occasions.:battingeyelashes:

Made me wonder about what makes U feel sexy?:o

Do U feel that way very often? What does it for U?
Maybe U just feel that way infrequently? Maybe never anymore?:straightface:

ArleneRaquel
07-22-2013, 12:51 AM
I feel sexy when I look in the mirror and see that my makeup is matching with my hair, glasses, and outfit. Usually I just feel so proud being AR 24/7. I adore living this way. I also feel that I'm sexy when a male is holding me tight. That doesn't happen as often that I wish that it would ! But my current BF is doing a swell job of it.

Sandieland
07-22-2013, 01:07 AM
Although I've had people tell me many times in my life that (as a male) I am handsome...I never really felt that way, or felt sexy as a man. But... sometimes I look in the mirror after an exceptionally well done makeup job and I perceive a sexy, mature woman looking back. A delusion maybe, but dressed out it is a delusion I embrace.

ArleneRaquel
07-22-2013, 01:09 AM
Sandieland,
Darlin, sounds wonderful to me hon.

Ellie52
07-22-2013, 01:18 AM
When I look in the mirror as a guy I have no interest in what I look like, it is just a practical device to aid shaving (once every three days). On the other hand as Ellie I have a huge narcisistic streak that ties me to the mirror. I dont think I look sexy , (unlike Arlene, MUAH)but classy would be a nice thing....Ellie

ArleneRaquel
07-22-2013, 01:20 AM
Ellie, Darlin I wish that I was 1/10 as sexy are you are. MUAH, & MUAH doll ! You are also very elegant, chic, & classy.

Christine.Lolita
07-22-2013, 02:46 AM
I do feel sexy when I dress. When I get dressed I feel so much better about myself.

PaulaQ
07-22-2013, 02:54 AM
I do not feel sexy when dressed. I do not feel sexy about anything at the moment though, so perhaps that is the overriding factor. Clothes that I have that I bought when I did feel sexy no longer interest me, and I'll most likely purge them rather than move them. (There aren't very many of them - it's actually kind of pathetic how little of it there is for me.)

noeleena
07-22-2013, 04:21 AM
Hi,

I quess sexy is not a word ill even use for myself as it has no meaning at all.so what makes ....diese Frau...this woman a woman not the clothes nore makeup or shoes even, not the hair or style, so it leaves only one thing ,sie ist ein weiblicher,, she' is a female.

...noeleena...

Vickie_CDTV
07-22-2013, 05:30 AM
I feel sexy, to myself yes (I am my fantasy woman after all.)
Sexy, as in I believe others would find me attractive, no. I never feel I am attractive to others.

Georgina
07-22-2013, 05:32 AM
Don't know about sexy but I feel fantastic.

joanna4
07-22-2013, 05:35 AM
Oh well, I sure do feel feminine, sexy, and fantastic!

Sarah Beth
07-22-2013, 05:45 AM
For me at least, being in a dress makes me feel like a woman and to me that is sexy. It doesn't matter which dress I have on. That is as long as I don't end up looking in the mirror or dwelling on the fact I am not passable, and I have no training in doing makeup and am terrible at it.

BLUE ORCHID
07-22-2013, 07:18 AM
Hi Sherry, The feeling starts when I open the closet door and keeps building as I am
getting dressed and when I put on my wig and look in the mirror then I feel SEXY.

Traceyjo
07-22-2013, 07:31 AM
I always feel sexy when I'm fully dressed and I usually dress to look very sexy. Both the look and feel of everything I wear creates that sexiness and its the main source of the immense pleasure. It's really what started my love of CDing in my late 30s, I tried on a brief pair on lacy panties and wow!, that was it .

Lynn Marie
07-22-2013, 08:05 AM
My wig goes on after I'm dressed and made up. At that moment, there is a transition from painted guy in a dress to classy, well dressed lady! And, yes, she's a bit of a turn on.

Tina B.
07-22-2013, 08:21 AM
Sherry, I'm your polar opposite, I never feel sexy, to old, to fat, to feel sexy. But when I get it right, cute outfit, hair came out good, and picked a great look to put on, I feel feminine. And I get all soft and fuzzy inside. Don't get me wrong, there was a time, I was slim, wore my own hair long and didn't need a wig, I was also young with good skin, and made up real nice, back then, I knew what it was like to feel sexy.
But while you can get a little old for sexy, you never out grow feeling like a lady.
After all Jane Fonda looks good, but how many young men want to bed a 75 year old, no matter how good she looks. But Damn, she is one heck of a great looking woman!

ninadiva
07-22-2013, 09:38 AM
I definitely feel that I look sexy from the neck down as I am fairly happy with my body and the clothes I wear are what I find attractive or sexy when worn by a woman with similar proportions to myself. I feel I look cute enough when I get a good effect with make-up. As for any link between feeling aroused whilst being dressed, that depends on many factors as it would en-drab. I am more likely to feel arousal when dressed as I am free to be myself without interruption. Also statistically, the longer I am dressed, the more likely this is to coincide with times of feeling arousal or sexiness.

NicoleScott
07-22-2013, 10:24 AM
When the guy looking into the mirror expresses his pleasure at what he sees, the girl in the mirror does feel sexy. All along, that was the whole point.

suchacutie
07-22-2013, 10:35 AM
I've felt, from the very first time that Tina had a sensual feeling but it doesn't translate to sexual. Looking good in guy mode feels sexy but not sensual.

Go figure!

Sabrina133
07-22-2013, 10:39 AM
when i get up in the morning, i might be wearing a cute nighty but i don't feel sexy - yuck. When i get ready to go out, make up is perfect and am wearing something really hot, yes, i feel sexy.

Beverley Sims
07-22-2013, 10:47 AM
Sherry,
Maybe it is the fact that you rely a lot on your disguise.
You use it to obtain a certain look and that probably gives you the boost.
I am fortunate that my boost comes from minimal makeup and a fair figure.
What I choose to wear sometimes surprises me and I do go all strange. :)

Debra Russell
07-22-2013, 12:21 PM
Sexy, sensual, femm and complete -- all happen when Debra is dressed...............................Debra

reb.femme
07-22-2013, 12:40 PM
Hi Sherri,

It's when I'm fully made up, slip on a dress and I look in the mirror. My whole world just seems to electrify.

I'm a touch narcissistic when in girl mode (for which I make no apology :heehee:). Problem is, I only want to be sexy for girls and my look is more likely to attract the unwanted sort......I think. :o
Yet again, ....make that girl singular, not plural.

Rebecca

Wildaboutheels
07-22-2013, 01:22 PM
Sexy?

Your Q, as innocuous as it seems, actually get's to the heart of the CDing matter, [IMO] and closely correlates to the story of so many here. The "Progression" that MANY here flatly assert that ALL CDers will follow. As in, "resistance is futile" is not even a possibility.

Basically as one ages, the "hems get longer and the heels get shorter" and the "urges" become less. But all those "urges" of the past [along with all the simple "remedies" for them] become firmly entrenched in one's brain and the clothing becomes inextricably tied to the remedy. Which is POSSIBLY a big part of the"feeling good" aspect [for many of the more mature members] simply having the clothing on. No different than Pavlov with his bell and dogs And it's an undisputed truth that MEN "feeling sexy" and then doing something about it IS what keeps Humans on the planet.

You are an obvious exception to many of the Forum MYTHS. Late starter, don't dress or act your age, wear masks... I'm sure I missed a bunch more?

I think staying in "good shape and condition" allows one to feel sexy a lot MORE often, so I make it a point to be good to my body. Numerous studies have shown that Os are very good for us [particularly as we age] in so many ways and I agree wholeheartedly.

linda allen
07-22-2013, 02:31 PM
At my age I seldom feel sexy male or female!

kimdl93
07-22-2013, 06:54 PM
Meh. I feel comfortable...even normal,mid that makes any sense, and some rare occasions I think I look kinda good...but not really "sexy".

docrobbysherry
07-22-2013, 09:48 PM
Although I've had people tell me many times in my life that (as a male) I am handsome...I never really felt that way, or felt sexy as a man.----------------------------------------
Interesting point, Sandie. Not only have a never FELT sexy as a man, I have no idea why a woman would find me attractive. Altho, I've done ok! Of course, since I'm straight, I don't find ANY men attractive! So, feeling sexy as a female is entirely new for me!

---------------- On the other hand as Ellie I have a huge narcisistic streak that ties me to the mirror. I dont think I look sexy , (unlike Arlene, MUAH)but classy would be a nice thing....Ellie
Thanks for your post, Ellie. However, I was getting more about your FEELING sexy, not simply LOOKING sexy!

I do not feel sexy when dressed. I do not feel sexy about anything at the moment though, so perhaps that is the overriding factor. Clothes that I have that I bought when I did feel sexy no longer interest me, and I'll most likely purge them rather than move them. (There aren't very many of them - it's actually kind of pathetic how little of it there is for me.)
I'm so sorry, Paula! Sex is important. I think it's one of those things that makes u feel really ALIVE!

I feel sexy, to myself yes (I am my fantasy woman after all.)
Sexy, as in I believe others would find me attractive, no. I never feel I am attractive to others.
Another interesting point, Vickie. Some folks need other's approval to feel sexy. While I have on rare occasion felt that, FEELING sexy for me is mostly between Sherry and I!

Sexy?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are an obvious exception to many of the Forum MYTHS. Late starter, don't dress or act your age, wear masks... I'm sure I missed a bunch more?

I think staying in "good shape and condition" allows one to feel sexy a lot MORE often, so I make it a point to be good to my body. Numerous studies have shown that Os are very good for us [particularly as we age] in so many ways and I agree wholeheartedly.
U missed a couple but pretty much nailed me, Wild!
I'm well over 60. Fortunate to have a slim figure, fairly good health, a closet full of silicone prosthesis, and boundless energy for an old fart!

Alice Torn
07-22-2013, 10:02 PM
Lynn Marie , Dittos ! For me, it is a decnt face job, great fitting dress, hose and heels, and the wig transforming me into a work of art.

Norah_joy
07-23-2013, 09:37 AM
I don't try to over analyse things but when I am dressed, I feel younger and sexier. As some have pointed out at that moment when the wig goes on, my whole way of thinking changes. When I look in the mirror or take a look at my photos, I feel damn good about myself. And yes, there are days when I feel like Jane Fonda.

*ROXY*
07-23-2013, 10:47 AM
When I'm dressing, 99% of the time it's not all the way, might be silky underwear and a dress or skirt and top or satin nightdress, but all the clothing I own is either sensual (satin, lace, mesh) or short and sexy and impractical (5.5" platform boots)and yes it does turn me on to see the end result in the mirror. That's not changed in 20 years, I don't feel feminine, but do feel content I suppose (after the release of pent up frustration lol). I'm too lazy to go all the way, wigs too hot in this weather (30 degrees in the UK at the moment and very humid). I see my dressing as a compulsion and fetishist as even a pair of girls jeans can get me excited :battingeyelashes:

Stephanie47
07-23-2013, 11:44 AM
At my age I don't feel sexy. When I am en femme, it is total. My idea of femininity is based on the 1950's and 1960's. I am always attired in an age appropriate dress, slip, hosiery, undergarments, heels and a wig. Makeup optional. I feel like a refined woman. From across the room the reflection in the mirror pleases me. Up close? Not at all sexy.

As a male, even with diminished hair on head, I am probably attractive to mature women. Six foot and 190 pounds. No gut. Clean shaven. Cleanly attired on any occasion. How do I know? Too many women keep banging their grocery carts into mine in the store. If you're older and single, and looking for a date, the grocery store is a good place to hang out! :)

StacyPump
07-23-2013, 10:46 PM
Yes, I do feel sexy when I dress. As Blue stated, the feelings start as soon as I open the closet to look for the clothes I am going to wear, and build with each step along the way: sliding on my stockings; wiggling into my skirt; hooking my bra; the feeling on my hips and waiste as I close the zipper on the skirt; applying mascara and lipstick. The feelings rise to a wild and grand crescendo of joy as I apply the finishing touches of makeup, slip on my heels and prance and strut around the house.

As Alice Novic stated in 'Alice in Genderland', "I define crossdresser as a primarily straight man who is profoundly satisfied to imagine himself as a woman. Does 'is profoundly satisfied' include 'is sexually aroused by'? You betcha..."

I know not all of us feel this way, but for me, this is what dressing is about: That feeling of profound satisfaction, imagining myself as a woman. For me, that is a powerfully SEXY thought and feeling.

Gretchen_To_Be
07-23-2013, 11:53 PM
StacyP said it perfectly!

Deedee Skyblue
07-24-2013, 05:10 AM
I feel a little sexy every time I wear anything female. I feel more comfortable being me as well. That applies to just underdressing with panties only, or stealth dressing, or just plain dressing.

Deedee :a little sexy:

Yvonne York
07-24-2013, 09:12 AM
Yes, whenever I have girl clothes on. Even just underdressed makes me feel sexy.

suzy1
07-24-2013, 09:20 AM
I get turned on and feel sexy at the drop of a hat.:eek:

It’s a big problem but I can live with it.:straightface: