PDA

View Full Version : Caught by the meter reader

Renihoward
07-22-2013, 09:05 AM
I was just out in the back yard all dressed in my leopard skin mini and tight black top when the meter reader opened the back gate. I turned to go inside as he said hello mama, I'm here to read the meters. Hot looking young black guy abou 21 y/o. Loved every minute of it. I may have to try to let him catch me again.

linda allen
07-22-2013, 09:18 AM
Were you completely fixed up as a female or just the outfit? Did you have the wig, the forms, the pads, etc. ?

Renihoward
07-22-2013, 09:19 AM
Everything but makeup. I turned away from him and walked back into the house. Gave him a good ass wiggle as I stepped in the door. Next time I will have on makeup just in case.

linda allen
07-22-2013, 09:27 AM
Yep, unlike GGs, most of us need makeup to complete the illusion. It doesn't have to be a lot but we have to cover the beard shadow and perhaps ad a little color to the lips and cheeks.

You had fun with it so go for it!

You don't have long, most places are setting up meters to be read remotely.

sherri
07-22-2013, 10:41 AM
Did he actually say "mama"?

Beverley Sims
07-22-2013, 10:55 AM
It all depends, Water, Gas or Electricity. :)

Renihoward
07-23-2013, 08:13 AM
Sorry is miss typed, he said ma'am. I think he was reading the electirc meter. I will have to make sure to be outside dressed and made up next month around the 21st.

Amanda22
07-23-2013, 08:26 AM
Did he actually say "mama"?

It'd be funny if he did say "mama."

BillieJoEllen
07-23-2013, 09:27 AM
I'm glad all of our meters are now read electronically from the street because I spend a good deal of time out in my backyard dressed.

Stephanie47
07-23-2013, 11:52 AM
If the urban legends are to be believed, I bet this young man has seen a lot more and probably has had to deal with all sorts of suggestive behavior while working. I'm sure your encounter made his otherwise dull and mundane day a little brighter.

If I did not have my secure backyard I'd really go nuts. It is very relaxing to be totally en femme and taking a meal on one of our swingsets, reading a books, etc. Fortunately or unfortunately the electric meter is on the side of the house.

BLUE ORCHID
07-23-2013, 06:27 PM
Hi Reni, I have a friend that drives for UPS and he says that he's seen it all and nothing surprises him anymore.

Allison Chaynes
07-23-2013, 07:43 PM
I know exactly what you mean. About the only "going out dressed" I do is out in the backyard for the most part. It's relaxing sitting down and enjoying a cold beverage and just enjoying the view.

If I did not have my secure backyard I'd really go nuts. It is very relaxing to be totally en femme and taking a meal on one of our swingsets, reading a books, etc. Fortunately or unfortunately the electric meter is on the side of the house.

linda allen
07-24-2013, 05:48 PM
Sadly, my back yard is very small and the back door leads out onto a raised deck so I'm eye to eye with my rear neighbors, perhaps 30 - 40 feet away. The side yard is bigger, but there's no way to get to it without going out the front or back doors. I will sometimes sit in the small enclosed sunroom and drink my morning coffee while dressed. If the neighbor saw me he/she wouldn't be able to recognize me.

StarrOfDelite
07-25-2013, 03:27 PM
Hi Reni, I have a friend that drives for UPS and he says that he's seen it all and nothing surprises him anymore.

I agree! Utility meter readers and delivery men all usually have seen everything. A few years ago I had a surgical procedure which kept me in the hospital for two overnights, and my room-mate worked for the gas company as a meter reader. He told so many stories about his experiences that, even if 90% of them were bogus or hearsay from co-workers, it left me with an entirely different perception of what the average America housewife is all about.

JaytoJillian
07-25-2013, 09:01 PM
It'd be funny if he did say "mama."

LoL, it'd be the 1970s if he'd said, "mama"

Jeannie
07-25-2013, 10:46 PM
I would have probably balled up in the fetal position or tried to crawl under the grass or something.

heatherdress
07-25-2013, 11:12 PM
Maybe he just read the meter and did not read you.

Renihoward
08-07-2013, 07:16 AM
I plan on being in the yard next month too. This time I will just act as if I dont notice him and see what happens

Jana
08-07-2013, 07:48 AM
Gave him a good ass wiggle as I stepped in the door.

Did not!! :P :P :P

Claire Cook
08-07-2013, 07:56 AM
Sorry is miss typed, he said ma'am. I think he was reading the electirc meter. I will have to make sure to be outside dressed and made up next month around the 21st.

I wonder if next month's electric bill will be less.....

Allison Quinn
08-07-2013, 10:20 AM
I agree! Utility meter readers and delivery men all usually have seen everything. A few years ago I had a surgical procedure which kept me in the hospital for two overnights, and my room-mate worked for the gas company as a meter reader. He told so many stories about his experiences that, even if 90% of them were bogus or hearsay from co-workers, it left me with an entirely different perception of what the average America housewife is all about.

This seems to be how it is xD My brother in law does heating and air type things and has to go inside of people's homes. The thigns he has told us about seeing is rather crazy :P

LoL, it'd be the 1970s if he'd said, "mama"

^ This made me laugh :P

That sounds like a good way to handle things though ^^