09-26-2004, 03:20 AM
anyone here into tv/ts erotica? let me know please :D

crispy
09-26-2004, 03:25 AM

depends what you mean. I love Asian ladyboy and ******* websites. :D

samanthajay
09-26-2004, 03:28 AM
like books to read im a big reader and i was seeing if someone here had similer intrest. im all so writeing a couple of eroticas now.

babe4life
09-26-2004, 05:00 AM
Can't say that I am big into erotica, but I enjoy visiting sites like fictionmania.com. Although I prefer the more sci-fi tales there myself :)

babe4life
09-26-2004, 06:29 AM
Julie, you should definitely post more!

Teddie
09-26-2004, 07:09 AM
The other day I was about to post a message about members stories. I was wondering if any members here had written stories themselves and if so would they like to have them posted? I could add them to the list of Hot Threads so it wouldn't get buried.

I have written several stories but most aren't finished. Almost all have some erotica. Sometimes I wrote it in thinking I would post it somewhere and knowing sex sells. Other times it just felt right to put it in.

Here's a short piece from one of them. Jimmy is in 7th grade and is about to come out for the first time to his best friend. Rated PG:

Hi Julie,

Nice little story. Here is a link to mine on Crystal's Story Site: http://www.storysite.org/a_teddies01.html
They can also be found on Fictionmania.

mchelle
09-26-2004, 11:36 AM
sometimes i like pics or stories of it. few DVDs.
like ladyboys too.

samanthajay
09-26-2004, 01:08 PM
hey thanks for the responce. i like to read penthouse variations. reading about other people experiances. of course i love the crossdressing letters. i also try to find books but have only could find 2.

chantelle
09-26-2004, 04:11 PM
I am a fan of erotica and have been friends of a site
called-www.nifty.org-
there is a subsite called transgender.Let me know if you found it. :p

samanthajay
09-27-2004, 03:01 AM
thatnks ill try to look for it.
anyway im write some but my gg was a lil upset that im writeing one about my girlfreind but not us. i told her it was kinda hard for me to do but she insisted well this mourning when i got of work i sat at the counterat the diner i work at and thought a lil then pulled out my note book. i wrote a page that expressed my love for her.its not to racy but let me know what yall think of it:

To the woman I love. to the majisty of my life. If I wanted to hurt you I couldn't bring myself to do so. My life, my energy. The world wouldn't be enough for me to give you. My love. The art of making love to you is to much to bare. for to make love to you would be the most exallent thing in the world. We have done it many times.Yet i am to anctious to control my lust. How you do me is sublime and awsome. It frustrates me at times only becuase that it is your time to be in control. the way you bite my nipples is unnealeavable and unbearable at the same time. my body arches up off the bed. i can always tell when you're about to climax. your blue eyes sparkle. your breath quickens. you hold me closer. my darling....my darling...yes! your beautiful, my love. beautiful. jswt

so what do you think yall?

Wendy-Anne
09-27-2004, 04:52 AM
The first dress-up erotica I ever found on the web was a wonderful site called Michelle's mid-day break. This was years ago and it is only recently that I have been back on line. My current favourite is storysite.org. The power of a good story has always been soo strong. Have fun!

Muffles
09-27-2004, 05:06 AM
As an ex-choir boy I NEVER look at erotica :D :p

Muffles
09-27-2004, 05:10 AM
Sci Fi??? you actually read things like Star voorTrek??? :D :p

Can't say that I am big into erotica, but I enjoy visiting sites like fictionmania.com. Although I prefer the more sci-fi tales there myself :)

babe4life
09-27-2004, 10:28 AM
Muffles, what choir!? As for the sci-fi, there are some brilliant stories on fictionmania. I prefer watching Star Trek to reading about it :p

Vallari
09-27-2004, 10:35 AM
I am a fan of erotica and have been friends of a site
called-www.nifty.org-
there is a subsite called transgender.Let me know if you found it. :p

Yeah, I go to this site too, its one of the best ive found so far. Big fan of reading myself.

carolbitv
09-27-2004, 03:06 PM
i enjoy abgender lots of stories there. Carol bi tv

Charlotte Elizabeth
09-27-2004, 03:38 PM
erotica?? yes please!!!

chantelle
09-27-2004, 06:36 PM
As an ex-choir boy I NEVER look at erotica :D :p

Yeah muffles,i believe you.

I know that they are the boysthat come out with the best stuff.

N :p ext time,we might force you to tell the truth. :cool:

Allison Vamp
09-27-2004, 07:44 PM
www.fictionmania.com has everything you could ever want.

also there's a site called reluctant press that sells digests.

crispy
09-27-2004, 09:53 PM
try search for 'eunuch archive'.
lots of stories about forced feminisation, most including some form of castration or nullification.
keep you busy for weeks. some of the the stuff is quite distasteful, but for me the best stories involve schoolchildren going through transformation just before or during puberty. WOW!!

samanthajay
09-28-2004, 05:03 AM
thanks allison ill keepthat site in mind.

Muffles
09-28-2004, 07:10 AM
tsk tsk tsk Charlotte behave yourself ....this is a family show :D

erotica?? yes please!!!

Muffles
09-28-2004, 07:16 AM
Yikes crispy I went to that site....that's one scarey place....the family jewels remain intact :cool: :p

try search for 'eunuch archive'.
lots of stories about forced feminisation, most including some form of castration or nullification.
keep you busy for weeks. some of the the stuff is quite distasteful, but for me the best stories involve schoolchildren going through transformation just before or during puberty. WOW!!

samanthajay
09-29-2004, 02:17 AM
tsk tsk tsk Charlotte behave yourself ....this is a family show :D
my buttoks it is*shakes her ass at muffles* :D

NewShy21NJmtf
09-29-2004, 11:38 AM
Yes Please!! :D

Muffles
09-30-2004, 06:11 AM
*claps* his hands over his eyes.....no no samanthajay..I can't look..........peeks through fingers.......hey nice ass :D

peers round the room lookin' for Vicky to save him.....she's never around when you need her ...hmmmm on the other hand.....wonders if Vicky can shake hers too..........*ducks as the sjambock flies over his head* :p ;)

my buttoks it is*shakes her ass at muffles* :D

babe4life
09-30-2004, 09:23 AM
*claps* his hands over his eyes.....no no samanthajay..I can't look..........peeks through fingers.......hey nice ass

peers round the room lookin' for Vicky to save him.....she's never around when you need her ...hmmmm on the other hand.....wonders if Vicky can shake hers too..........*ducks as the sjambock flies over his head*

MUFFLES! :eek:

I am shocked! ;) Didn't you know I headline for ..... LOL

And what do you need saving from? Hmm? Samantha, take him out!! :D

How on earth will I ever show my face here again? :o

Love,
Vicky

samanthajay
10-01-2004, 05:34 AM
*claps* his hands over his eyes.....no no samanthajay..I can't look..........peeks through fingers.......hey nice ass :D

peers round the room lookin' for Vicky to save him.....she's never around when you need her ...hmmmm on the other hand.....wonders if Vicky can shake hers too..........*ducks as the sjambock flies over his head* :p ;)
tank u*shakes her ass some more*

samanthajay
10-01-2004, 05:34 AM
MUFFLES! :eek:

I am shocked! ;) Didn't you know I headline for ..... LOL

And what do you need saving from? Hmm? Samantha, take him out!! :D

How on earth will I ever show my face here again? :o

Love,
Vicky
take him out how?

Muffles
10-04-2004, 05:35 AM
Now now now Vicky....don't be modest hehehehe
Samantha gonna take me out?? *flutters eyelashes* where we going Samantha??......I feel like a puppy...being taken out......walkies bowsie wowsie :D
Oh don't worry Vicky....w'll all be just dying to see you're lovely blushing face :p

MUFFLES!

I am shocked! Didn't you know I headline for ..... LOL

And what do you need saving from? Hmm? Samantha, take him out!!

How on earth will I ever show my face here again?

Love,
Vicky

Muffles
10-04-2004, 05:40 AM
Will ya stop that Samantha I'm trying to concentrate!! .......wait wait!! what am I saying??!!.....go girl go!!...soft shoe shuffles over to Samantha :p
Hang on Samantha ...let me close Vicky's curtain...she blushes so easily ;)

tank u*shakes her ass some more*

samanthajay
10-04-2004, 11:58 PM
but i like it when a girl blushes :p

Alayna
10-05-2004, 04:32 AM
The first dress-up erotica I ever found on the web was a wonderful site called Michelle's mid-day break. This was years ago and it is only recently that I have been back on line. My current favourite is storysite.org. The power of a good story has always been soo strong. Have fun!
Whatever happened to that site anyway? It just disappeared about a year ago. I read a story about a guy who went to college but had to stay at a mansion full of girls where he was quickly feminized! It was written so well that I read it at least 15 times! I'll never forget that one. And SamanthaJay, if you can write stories as well as you wrote your dream out- go for it girl!

I've had to stay away from TV fiction for a while, it's way too addictive! Has anyone read the Sandy Thomas books? They're pretty good, although most of the stories don't go in the direction I'd like;)

babe4life
10-05-2004, 09:59 AM
Will ya stop that Samantha I'm trying to concentrate!! .......wait wait!! what am I saying??!!.....go girl go!!...soft shoe shuffles over to Samantha :p
Hang on Samantha ...let me close Vicky's curtain...she blushes so easily ;)

But Muffles, don't you want a dance from (with) someone you know? ...

:rolleyes:

babe4life
10-05-2004, 11:44 AM
Randie, I can definitely recommend Fictionmania as mentioned already. They have an AWESOME variety.
Love,
Vicky

samanthajay
10-05-2004, 02:03 PM
ill write about any thin. tv, lesbeians, vampires, anything. just got to be in the mood. :D

Teddie
10-05-2004, 02:47 PM
i have a hard time finding any stories or movies that are sweet or romantic. everything I come across seems to be very fetish oriented. Id like to find some stories to read that dont focus on bondage and forced femme and all that stuff. Just some good tg romance, dont know if theres any out there, ill have to check the links the other girls have posted in this thread and see what i find :)

Hi Randi,

Take a look at my work, Mike and Sam, on Crystal's Site, you might like it.

http://www.storysite.org/a_teddies01.html

BoyInLace
10-05-2004, 06:58 PM
depends what you mean. I love Asian ladyboy and ******* websites. :D

:P Me too - Ladyboys are gorgeous!!! :)

windycissy
10-05-2004, 07:13 PM
I agree, the Sandy Thomas books are classics, I've read many of them. Of course, there's so much free stuff out there on the web these days, you don't really have to pay for great transgendered fiction. My favorites are by Nom de Plume (http://snurl.com/tgblog) which is a pen name for the author of The Jessica Project (http://snurl.com/jessicaproject)

Windy

samanthajay
10-07-2004, 03:19 AM

i'd dance for(with) you vicky :D

Muffles
10-11-2004, 02:18 AM
Ag Ja skattie......we can sommer Sakkie Sakkie at Bapsfontein pleiserieoord??? YIPPEEEEEEEEEE ....it's Oom Flippie Van Jaarsveld en sy orkes jolling :p

Muffles
10-11-2004, 02:21 AM
OY!!! wot about li'l ole me ???........waaaaaa sob sniff sniff :D

i'd dance for(with) you vicky :D

samanthajay
10-11-2004, 02:35 AM
ill dance for you. :D *shakes that ass*

Muffles
10-11-2004, 03:01 AM
*pushes eyes back in*........you don't stop shakin' that ass....I'll be jumping on a plane to Va. ..........er...um...they gotta airport at Manassas?? :D ...........gets his 'chute ready just in case

ill dance for you. :D *shakes that ass*

samanthajay
10-11-2004, 03:08 AM
well dullis airport is 30 minuats down the road and........... :rolleyes:

Alayna
10-11-2004, 03:12 AM
Looks as if a few people want to go to manassas! You should have a convention of your own:cool:

samanthajay
10-11-2004, 03:16 AM
yeah me and my ggs need to set up a party for us. :D

Muffles
10-11-2004, 06:09 AM
HAH!! been sitting in the VIP lounge here for 45 minutes ...wonders if he should go and kickstart the Lear....or wait another few minutes..... hey barman!! :D

Muffles
10-11-2004, 06:20 AM
Is man..manas....manass........that place big enough to have a convention?? :D
I'd settle for a barn dance :p

Looks as if a few people want to go to manassas! You should have a convention of your own:cool:

Tristen Cox
10-11-2004, 06:48 PM
thatnks ill try to look for it.
anyway im write some but my gg was a lil upset that im writeing one about my girlfreind but not us. i told her it was kinda hard for me to do but she insisted well this mourning when i got of work i sat at the counterat the diner i work at and thought a lil then pulled out my note book. i wrote a page that expressed my love for her.its not to racy but let me know what yall think of it:

To the woman I love. to the majisty of my life. If I wanted to hurt you I couldn't bring myself to do so. My life, my energy. The world wouldn't be enough for me to give you. My love. The art of making love to you is to much to bare. for to make love to you would be the most exallent thing in the world. We have done it many times.Yet i am to anctious to control my lust. How you do me is sublime and awsome. It frustrates me at times only becuase that it is your time to be in control. the way you bite my nipples is unnealeavable and unbearable at the same time. my body arches up off the bed. i can always tell when you're about to climax. your blue eyes sparkle. your breath quickens. you hold me closer. my darling....my darling...yes! your beautiful, my love. beautiful. jswt

so what do you think yall?

Getting back to the topic..hehe! I liked the story Samantha. And I lived in Va for 6 years of my childhood so I know it pretty well there. If Muffles is going I should take a ride up there too! Then you can shake that ass properly hun! with some fans watching ;) :D

Oh yes I do like erotica in any form as long as it's got some taste inbedded. hhe hhe I said Bedded!

samanthajay
10-13-2004, 02:16 AM
Getting back to the topic..hehe! I liked the story Samantha. And I lived in Va for 6 years of my childhood so I know it pretty well there. If Muffles is going I should take a ride up there too! Then you can shake that ass properly hun! with some fans watching ;) :D

Oh yes I do like erotica in any form as long as it's got some taste inbedded. hhe hhe I said Bedded!
why thank you hon. my girl liked it. well it seem im a fan favorite here. alot of people want to come and see me. :D

crispy
10-20-2004, 03:43 AM
Did someone say stories? Here is a short passage from a story I wrote. If you really like it you can request the full length version!

'I returned to the morning coolness in my bedroom and stripped the duvets from the bed, leaving just the cool sheets. Standing naked, clean and dry in front of the closet, I pulled on the double doors and stepped backwards as they opened towards me. Through the dimness of the closet my eyes were drawn to the middle shelf where the soft and shiny lingerie lay. I felt so naughty. There was a gap in the curtains of my ground level window but that was not important right now. I concentrated on what I would wear for the next twenty minutes or so'.

Luvs xXx.
I like the style. Yes, I'd like to see the full length version ...........

babe4life
10-20-2004, 03:59 AM
Leo, I also like the style ...

:D

Love,
Vicky

samanthajay
10-20-2004, 04:03 AM
great stuff leo send me some more. remember if it get to naughty pm it. we dont want julie to make a fuss. :D

babe4life
10-20-2004, 04:31 AM
great stuff leo send me some more. remember if it get to naughty pm it. we dont want julie to make a fuss. :D

... and I don't want to go more bright red than usual! :o

Love,
Vicky

Julie
10-20-2004, 04:43 AM
Now girls have some ice ready when you recieve your copies, we don't want any accidents, do we? :D

Julie J

samanthajay
10-22-2004, 05:58 AM
... and I don't want to go more bright red than usual! :o

Love,
Vicky
really and i thought all that was make up blush. :p

babe4life
10-22-2004, 06:43 AM
You know Samantha, my blush is not seen on my pics at all! So if you see me red, you know why :D

Love,
Vicky

samanthajay
10-22-2004, 06:44 AM
ohh really. so why do you blush? you sexy girl you. ;)

babe4life
10-22-2004, 06:47 AM
ohh really. so why do you blush? you sexy girl you. ;)
:eek:

Can you see me blushing over here? :o

Bright red now ...

I shouldn't know about these things. I mean, I read the normal magazines, but ... ;)

Love,
Vicky

samanthajay
10-22-2004, 06:51 AM
but what sweetheart? ;)

babe4life
10-22-2004, 07:48 AM
These are all taboo topics for a nice girl like me? What would the neighbours think if they knew? :eek: But then again, they don't know that I am sitting here in a skirt ... ;)

Love,
Vicky

carolynhcd
10-22-2004, 05:24 PM
Try the classic website, "asstr.org." Scroll to the bottom of the home page, click "Enter site," and then type, "forced feminization." Many pages of delicious stories magically appear. You will be sore for days.

samanthajay
10-23-2004, 02:41 AM
These are all taboo topics for a nice girl like me? What would the neighbours think if they knew? :eek: But then again, they don't know that I am sitting here in a skirt ... ;)

Love,
Vicky
no they dont. damn i wish i was in a skirt. i was earlier but not now.foo :rolleyes: