PDA

View Full Version : Oh the pain

Sami
07-23-2013, 03:25 PM
You know it just occurred to me that we go through so much and do so much to achieve a good look and for some its just to dress 3 or 4 times a month
the fog can be so strong within here are a few areas I think about and do to get to where I am going

Waxing or shaving = pain and pleasure, I quite like it
Eyebrow shaping = cash
Pedicure, manicure keeping nails nice = cash and pleasure
Consistently watching weight = obsessive
Partner finding out = Huge risks
Make up = time pleasure and practice
Wigs = expensive fab but can be a pain in the arse
Trolling the Internet and malls for clothes = cash and pleasure, lots of pleasure

All this added to a males life as most of us live as males also makes for a very busy time. For me the end result Sami, yes it's worth it xx

nethiker55
07-23-2013, 04:06 PM
Oh how right you are

reb.femme
07-23-2013, 04:43 PM
Hi Sami,

My lower legs are slightly sore from shaving, and it's just where the top of my socks can rub. :sad:

However, the smooth leg sensation is a worthy cause and so I bear this burden. Haven't tried the waxing yet, sounds like a pain too far, so you are more advanced than me on certain procedures. Luckily, I'm out to my wife so no big deal on much.

The cost is another pain though. Breast forms and wigs can be a massive outlay, but in the end, they are the icing on the cake. Great isn't it? We can justify anything we like. :devil:

Rebecca

Edit: your avatar is pretty amazing.

Kandy Barr
07-23-2013, 04:57 PM
Hi Sami, certainly can relate as I just finished putting Kandy together. I got some new makeup in the mail so naturally I decided to dress to the 9s. I was looking at my bath vanity and it was completely covered with makeup, I laughed and shuttered at the same time thinking how much $$$ was tied up just in makeup!!!!!! Like you say, the end result is worth it. xxx Kandy

robindee36
07-23-2013, 05:00 PM
Some of things are part of my normal routine even if not dressing to go out. Particularly the hair removal. I believe there is a certain eroticism in the pain of epilating (guess waxing is similar). Not totally enjoyable but......uplifting. The final product, smooth silky legs is worth it, at least to me.

The costs and risks of living a dual existence can be considerable. The rewards of satisfying the need to express our femininity......priceless.

Hugs, Robin

reb.femme
07-23-2013, 05:06 PM
Hi Sami,

My lower legs are slightly sore from shaving, and it's just where the top of my socks can rub. :sad:

However, the smooth leg sensation is a worthy cause and so I bear this burden. Haven't tried the waxing yet, sounds like a pain too far, so you are more advanced than me on certain procedures. Luckily, I'm out to my wife so no big deal on much.

The cost is another pain though. Breast forms and wigs can be a massive outlay, but in the end, they are the icing on the cake. Great isn't it? We can justify anything we like. :devil:

Rebecca

The costs and risks of living a dual existence can be considerable. The rewards of satisfying the need to express our femininity......priceless

You could make an advert from that quote Miss :heehee:

Sami
07-23-2013, 05:07 PM
Hi Sami,

Rebecca

Ha yes I forgot the forms and padding we use to get that shape we all desire this is also a pain and very expensive but we need it to create what we want to look like I wish there was a simple magic thong that temporarily gave us an hourglass figure

BLUE ORCHID
07-23-2013, 06:05 PM
Hi Sami, No one ever said that being a lady was going to be easy, Didn't your mom ever tell you that.

Persephone
07-23-2013, 06:06 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/CorsettedWomanca1899_zpscd249154.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/Corset-Edwardian_zpsde585036.jpg

Il faut souffrir pour ĂȘtre belle - One must suffer to be beautiful.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Sami
07-23-2013, 06:36 PM
Oh don't get me wrong I don't mind the suffering the end result for me is worth it just occurred to me to what lengths some of us go to in the pursuit of beauty.

Tracii G
07-23-2013, 07:36 PM
So true Sami so true.

Beverley Sims
07-24-2013, 07:26 AM
I think being Beverley, is worth all the fun.
No not much pain had lots of practice.
"Being Beverley? What a great title for my next book. :)

Tina B.
07-24-2013, 07:46 AM
Sami, the time is well spent, practicing with make up is more fun than watching TV, and in the evening that's what I would be doing.
shopping time even better spent, results last for years, or the 15 lbs which ever comes first
and the expense, it's just money, I was going to spend it anyway!
I forgot, the wigs, just bought three new ones this summer, and finding then to be the most fun I've had in ages, for a bald guy, playing with wigs is what makes it all work, and it is possible to get them to behave, some times anyway!

Ms Deidre
07-25-2013, 02:11 PM
A few months ago I was at my BF's place for an evening, well you girls know how one thing leads to another. :D Well all too soon it was time for me to go home so there I was struggling into my pantyhose, wrestling with my bra, then tugging my girdle back into place so I could finish getting dressed. :eek:

My BF all the time was laying on the bed watching me then smiled and said "No man would ever go through all that to get dressed!" Sadly I have to admit he was right. :sad:

It ain't easy being a woman and anyone who ever thought it was is sadly mistaken! Girls we all know the pain and anguish yet we go through it for the love of it all! :D

MssHyde
07-25-2013, 02:16 PM
You know it just occurred to me that we go through so much and do so much to achieve a good look and for some its just to dress 3 or 4 times a month
the fog can be so strong within here are a few areas I think about and do to get to where I am going

Waxing or shaving = pain and pleasure, I quite like it
Eyebrow shaping = cash
Pedicure, manicure keeping nails nice = cash and pleasure
Consistently watching weight = obsessive
Partner finding out = Huge risks
Make up = time pleasure and practice
Wigs = expensive fab but can be a pain in the arse
Trolling the Internet and malls for clothes = cash and pleasure, lots of pleasure

All this added to a males life as most of us live as males also makes for a very busy time. For me the end result Sami, yes it's worth it xx
Sami
your picture looks like cash and time well spent. thanks for sharing

suchacutie
07-25-2013, 02:22 PM
Eight years ago I was just a guy. Life was reletively simple.

Now I live in both genders. My wife and I agree that Tina is just incredibly high maintenance. It simply amazes me how much time (not to mention money) I could recover of my life if Tina would simply disappear.

Just goes to show how important this part of our lives is to us!

Sami
07-25-2013, 06:06 PM
Sami
your picture looks like cash and time well spent. thanks for sharing

That's such a nice compliment thank you Cheyenne

CrossKimmy
07-25-2013, 09:45 PM
I was just going to make a post about this very thing.

I am totally getting you girl. My legs are itching like crazy right now, but I just love the look and feel of freshly shaved legs.

GBJoker
07-25-2013, 09:48 PM
I'm still debating whether the pains are worth it.