PDA

View Full Version : Got to play dress up today !

Terri Semes
07-23-2013, 05:14 PM
Had the house to myself this morning and took the opportunity to dress and before my session was over I had put on makeup and worn all of my outfits (not very many) and different combinations and loved it .
Do any of you girls do this when time allows ? If I had the time I could have spent the entire day playing with clothes and make up .

BLUE ORCHID
07-23-2013, 05:54 PM
Hi Terri, It can be so much fun putting on your own fashion show.

Princess Grandpa
07-23-2013, 05:56 PM
Sounds like a great day to me!

Hug
Rita

JBPerry
07-23-2013, 06:59 PM
My wife and I love doing this.....especially when I have a long weekend from work!

Ellie52
07-23-2013, 07:05 PM
When ever my 20yr old son goes out for the evening my wife says is Ellie coming over? These evenings are great. We usually watch chick flicks or movies like kinky boots or rocky horror.
I have a day off work in 2 weeks as I have to take my wife to the airport and I am so sorely tempted to go for a walk outside. I dont know if I could manage a shopping centre but a walk along the seafront may be in order. It all depends on whether my son is at work that day.
So in answer to your question - I love the opportunity to dress and do it as often as I can....Ellie

Terri Semes
07-23-2013, 07:18 PM
I so looking forward for this opportunity again in about two weeks!

AllieSF
07-23-2013, 07:25 PM
Fortunately, I do not have much holding me back from dressing when I want. Because of that and because I go out so much, I really do not dress at home just to dress. Though I sometimes do a mini version of that when I stop by the local thrift stores and buy some clothes. I did that today and will probably put them on tonight trying to put together workable and fun outfits for the next times I go out.

renee elizabeth
07-23-2013, 08:40 PM
Glad you had a great time. Terri. Have to wait til september to have my next girl day. The anticipation is driving me crazy.

Jaylyn
07-23-2013, 10:07 PM
I guess I'm really lucky I dress when I want if my wife is here it seems though that I tend to not experiment as much. I also dress more conservately. When she is gone I tend to get more daring such as shorter skirts, taller heels, more make up and lower cut tops with my forms. By myself I think I am more experimental. I love acting out the parts of being a gal.....even thinking of some fantasies....

TeresaCD
07-23-2013, 10:10 PM
Sometimes, but not often, as I live on a main rd, and have 3 teenage sons at home..

Tina B.
07-23-2013, 11:10 PM
I don't have to wait for time alone, I have a very understanding wife, who is fine with what ever I wear around the house. Seldom go through more than one or two outfits in a single day, unless I've been shopping, then all must be tried on of course.
But then I have the advantage, of being able to do it again the nest day, so I do get to see many of by pieces from time to time, I stopped counting as to the number of clothes I do have, I'm a habitual shopper, and my wife is an enabler, she stands around and says things like you should get that, or if you want it get it, and then to make matters worst, she loves to shop for Tina too. She always buys be dresses, blouses and skirts, or negligees for holidays, or if she is out shopping for her and sees something she thinks I might like, she will bring it home. So I would never try to get through my whole collection in a day.
It sounds terrible, I admit, but the real problem is I never get rid of anything, I have skirts over 20 years old, but it fits about 4 different sizes too.

Michelle Crossfire
07-23-2013, 11:19 PM
I do when time permits, but only if i have the entire day or most of it available. Otherwise, it is just not worth it for just a few hours.

Had the house to myself this morning and took the opportunity to dress and before my session was over I had put on makeup and worn all of my outfits (not very many) and different combinations and loved it .
Do any of you girls do this when time allows ? If I had the time I could have spent the entire day playing with clothes and make up .

Beverley Sims
07-24-2013, 07:47 AM
I have spent many hours trying to perfect my craft.

cdterri
07-24-2013, 11:17 AM
Do it all the time.Wife knows and has no problem with my dressing.Love spending the day trying on different dresses and skirt outfits. Usually try on 4 or 5 combinations before I find just the right look for the day. Enjoy it when you can.

Erica Marie
07-25-2013, 06:02 AM
I know we all have different reasons for dressing. When I get the opportunity to dress I dont consider it "playing" for me it is getting the chance to be me without getting caught by those who do not know. I am now to the point if I dont have sufficient time I dont bother. I realize I am the same person no matter what cloths I am in.

rian
07-25-2013, 06:40 AM
Well Yesterday I had the chance to do that ....A full day all to my lovely things from lingerie's and make up and accessories ........Most of the time during work I search and plan for the family to go out of the house in order to enjoy these intimate moments to my self ...I wish I can find someone who might share this delight to enjoy together this party ......

NicoleScott
07-25-2013, 07:54 AM
When she is gone I tend to get more daring such as shorter skirts, taller heels, more make up and lower cut tops with my forms. By myself I think I am more experimental.

Yes. This is one of the fun things about dressing up "home alone".