PDA

View Full Version : Finally came out...

LilMsShy1
09-26-2004, 05:35 AM
Hi Girls,
This is my 1st post so please bare with me. I finally came out to my wife of almost 12 years! We've goofed around before with a little lingere when we were dating & early on in our marriage, but now I'm out, thanks mostly to this wonderful site & having a blast! I came out fully about 2 weeks ago & not a day goes by that she doesn't pick up something new for Brianne as well as Brianne being the topic of most disscusions anymore. She even calls me on my cell when she runs into something cute to get my opinion & than I can't wait to get home & try it on. We have even started the cutest little Sterling Silver Charm Bracelets that she found @ JC Penny, what fun it is to be a Girl! So far she's the only 1 that knows but who knows what tomorrow will bring? She, my wife & best friend, Valerie, is like an artist with helping me shop, my hair & make-up, etc., I don't know what I'd ever do without her! I've been a Law Enforcement Officer in NC the last 10 years, but now I'm Self Employed (I own & operate my own tractor trailer) so I have been able to finally let my hair start to grow & have removed all other body hair thanx to Veet (that stuff is great!). Anyway I have gotten a little long & Val is ready to do my nails so let me close for now & again say thankyou from the bottom of my heart for such a wonderful site full of compassion, caring & inspirational insight! Thanks Girls, Pics coming soon...

Brianne :)

Julie
09-26-2004, 05:47 AM
Congratulations Brianne, I hope things progress well for yourself and your SO. :)

LilMsShy1
09-26-2004, 05:50 AM
Oh Julie,
I told my wife about some of the horror stories I have read here & how so many must live in secret & she just can not fathom having to hide such a secret that is such a huge part of who we are as well as more significant others not being more accepting & supportive. I'd love nothing more than 4 her/us to put on a workshop for couples, that wold be spectacular! Thanx 4 your support Julie I just love reading your replies & posts, U R very inspirational!

Hugs, Brianne :)

Wendy me
09-26-2004, 05:57 AM
hi brianne, just how long were you dressing before you told your wife? i have been marryed for 25 years and my wife still dosen't knowhow did you approch her?
love it
wear it
wendy me

babe4life
09-26-2004, 06:32 AM
Brianne,

That is just wonderful, wonderful news. Congratulations!

Love,
Vicky

jessicadiane
09-26-2004, 08:27 AM
Brianne,
It is always nice to have a supportive spouse.It always makes things alot easier.Cherish her for it because they are few in number.I am truely blessed to have one of those many spouses and I thank the Lord for her everyday.Make sure you tell of of your outings and show lots of pics

Tonia
09-26-2004, 09:36 AM
hi brianne, just how long were you dressing before you told your wife? i have been marryed for 25 years and my wife still dosen't knowhow did you approch her?
love it
wear it
wendy me

Wendy,

be very careful I to was married for 23 Years and recently went threw a Divorce over my Cross dressing but over Other issues that Involved My "X" as well I wouldn't go back for anything in the world I love the fact that I can dress any time I wish to dress. I have just recently joined this GREAT site and love to read the Threads that people post. Maybe someday I will meet that special person and the next time around I will be sure addressing my feeling and desires about CD with that person. I don't want to live another lie all over again.

Love Tonia

Amelie
09-26-2004, 11:13 AM
Hello Brianne and Welcome.. I am glad that you have a supporting wife, not all wives are like this. It even took you 12 years of being married, before you told your wife.(unless you just started dressing) From what I read in these forums, coming out to your wives is a very difficult thing to do.
So,, I happy for your situation and I hope it contiues for you.
Love Amelie

kristi cd
09-26-2004, 11:21 AM
That is awesome. You're so lucky to have someone around let alone your wife who understands and is so helpful. :) Does she have a sister by any chance? :D

SatinSarah
09-26-2004, 12:32 PM
You are a lucky girl. After a decade of support from my wife she is finding it harder to deal with at the moment. There is no magical formula to all of this. I am jealous of the support you are getting - it is soooo great when your wife is dressing and supporting you. I have had so many great shopping trips for lengerie, dresses, tops, and make up. They are magical days!

LilMsShy1
09-26-2004, 12:52 PM
Hi Sarah,
Fortunately I do have a very supportive wife, I think she has known of my secret desires since we were dating as we played around with some lingere, etc. & now that I have come clean, so 2 speak, she has really been wonderful! I think her biggest & only concern was would I grow board with it after she has spent so much money on me already! I assured her I would not, I'm finally getting to be the girl I've always dreamt of being. I hate to hear that U R loosing support from your SO, that must hurt alot. I knew my wife would except it & help me years ago or I would never have told her about it, she is really 1 of a kind in my book she has always stood behind me in everything I've wanted do. I would have told her years ago if I had of come to grips with it myself, thanx to this site I know I'm not alone any longer.

I'm attaching a picture we took this morning I hope I'm doing this right, if not I'll try it again...I hope U girls like it!

samanthajay
09-26-2004, 01:23 PM
i think you are a insperation to all us brianne.keep it up.

clarissa3d
09-26-2004, 07:01 PM
It is so nice to here of a good situations like yours. Make sure to talk and listen with your wife. I can only say my situation was one of those that was not good.
Just a thought, you may want to have your wife sign on to the forums and chat with the girls so she can better help you and understand the whole crossdressing feeling.

Best wishes for you and yours.
:)