PDA

View Full Version : A Most Wonderful Evening!!

RenaCD
12-21-2005, 11:29 AM
Last night was wonderful evening I decided after much very deep thought to tell my wonderful Wife about my cross dressing after 40 years of not telling anyone. With crackling voices the questions and answers began and much was revealed. To my delight she was very very excepting and will probably help in some degree. One of the first things she did was run and get me my grandmothers jewelry,stating that she doesn't wear anything gold and it was just going to waste and I should wear it. What wonderful to start the Holidays! I'm sure there will be ups and downs and lots more to come and I will keep you posted
A very Spacial Thanks to all you Girls out there this may not have happened if not for you and this Forum
Happy Holidays To All and Thanks Again

Rena

Cheery GG
12-21-2005, 11:33 AM
Wow rena, thats fabulous.....those of you who have accepting partners are extremely lucky.....i know my Lisa is...LOL

happy holidays

cheery
xx

vanessaleigh
12-21-2005, 11:50 AM
What a great set up for 2006. Be sure to take care extra special care of your wife. The GGs like her seem to be rare. I have one and now you do too! Since we are lucky ones we need to treat them like royalty so that the other GGs out there hear how special they are and consider the merits of having a CD for a spouse.

Merry Christmas! You got a nice present, even if you did open it early! :D

amykins GG
12-21-2005, 11:51 AM
An openmind is such a wonderful discovery.

Shelly Preston
12-21-2005, 12:07 PM
Well done Rena

Im glad she has accepted your dressing but thre are always questions

I hope you told about this forum so she can chat with the other genetic girls

Lisa Marie
12-21-2005, 12:23 PM
Ive been always wondering what is a gg?

Dayna
12-21-2005, 12:27 PM
Ive been always wondering what is a gg?

GG = Genetic Girl (born with all the proper bits).

Dayna
12-21-2005, 12:30 PM
Rena, that is a wonderful story--I am sure everyone here is happy for you!!

It took a long time for you to come out to your wife, it may take her a while to fully understand. Take it slow, respect her feelings, and enjoy the journey together!! :angel:

Nikki Dee
12-21-2005, 02:20 PM
Geat news Rena...I am so pleased for you....I, too, am blessed with an accepting and supportive wife....and I just can't wait for my femme Xmas presents.!!!!!!
Love Nikki. x

Kimberly
12-21-2005, 02:42 PM
well done, girl! xx

Tracy Lynn
12-21-2005, 03:02 PM
Way to go Rena. What a christmas gift.