PDA

View Full Version : Eye Make-up Remover

Veronica73
07-25-2013, 08:13 AM
Can anyone recommend a good eye make-up remover. I have tried a few different ones but have had no luck. I can get my eye shadow off but my mascara and eyeliner don't seem to come off 100%. My wife can spot it from a block away. Am I maybe using the wrong mascara/eyeliner?

Sara Jessica
07-25-2013, 08:41 AM
If you aren't looking for something to be long-wearing and desire easier removal, avoid waterproof eyeliner.

That said, the best eye makeup remover I have encountered (and I've tried a lot) is this one...

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/lancome-bi-facil-double-action-eye-makeup-remover-42-oz?ID=999&CategoryID=28713#fn=sp%3D1%26spc%3D3%26ruleId%3D2% 26slotId%3D2

I have never had to purchase a full-size product because a smaller version comes with many Lancome "gift-with-purchase" offers. Since you don't seem to be full time and probably don't wear makeup every day, the full-size bottle would probably last you a very long time.

Joy3
07-25-2013, 09:19 AM
I read somewhere that "vasoline" is good for eye make-up removal. I tried it and much to my surprise it works great!

nicolecdgal
07-25-2013, 09:37 AM
I had the same problem with my wife always spotting my eyeliner I apparently could not entirely remove as soon as she walked in the door. I had a professional makeover once and she told me to use baby oil to remove the makeup. Works like a charm! Wife has never suspected since.

Sandra
07-25-2013, 09:42 AM
Please go have a look at the beauty section or re-post in there.