PDA

View Full Version : I hope I don't talk in my sleep

Rebecca Leslie
07-25-2013, 02:18 PM
I had a dream 2 nights ago where I was in "The worlds largest Victoria's Secret" In the dream it was somewhere in New York City or Chicago. It was great, unlike the stores I have visited in real life this one stocked 40d bras. Also the sales girls were all in their underwear. In the dream I was in drab and the salesgirl helped me find many, many, cute and sexy bras and panties. Then she asked if I wanted to try them on. I said yeah. As we were walking back to the dressing room I suddenly remembered that I didn't have my breast forms with me. This made me quite frustrated and the dream ended. Does any one else have such dreams?

mikiSJ
07-25-2013, 03:48 PM
I always remember my forms when I dream about shopping for lingerie.

Be thankful you don't sleep walk - with or without your forms.

~Joanne~
07-25-2013, 05:28 PM
I often have wondered if I may not have dropped many hints before telling my SO about my CDing because I do , both, walk and talk in my sleep. I am glad I don't have to worry about this much anymore but I bet there are a lot of closeted girls here that do.

Abbygirl
07-25-2013, 06:26 PM
I have had dreams that I'm locked inside a dress shop after hours. I never seem to get to the part where I actually get to try on the dresses, dang it!

BillieJoEllen
07-26-2013, 01:33 PM
About five years ago as I was coming out of surgery I must have said a few things. Some of the nurses on the ward gave me strange looks after I was taken there from the recovery room. There was one nurse in particular who would make underhanded references to the 'dress' I was wearing. It was my hospital gown. I have no idea what I said but word did get around.

linda allen
07-26-2013, 01:47 PM
Most of my dreams about crossdressing seem to involve me wearing my breast forms at the wrong time and place and I am trying to hide my breasts or take the forms off and hide them.

Bummer! :sad:

It's a shame we can't write down what we want to dream about and how it turns out and then put that into some sort of machine so we actually dream it. :heehee:

Beverley Sims
07-29-2013, 09:53 AM
My dreams often refer to the time my girlfriends "insisted" I dress up as a girl and go out with them dress shopping.
Oh! what a wonderful nightmare.
The real period lasted three years.