PDA

View Full Version : emotion

andrea lace
07-25-2013, 07:31 PM
So I haven't had time to dress for an age but tonight I dressed a little with undies and make up and I have managed to isolate the feeling that I get from donning and becoming my other persona and that is emotion.
Yes I get a huge emotional boost from being the part of me that is so obviously female.
I have tried to suppress it, run from it, hide from it, stomp, kill, crush and do every thing to it apart from be it and I have lost my battle.

Today I have realized that no matter how much you try if you are bi gendered there is no way you can escape who you are, no matter how fast you can run you are never gonna escape from it.

I am 42 years old and have run, jumped, high jumped away from who I am for so many years that finally I have some peace in the fact that I am part female.
I don't know if it is in my head or my heart all I do know is that I just am. My wife is comfortable with it but I have come to realize that I am not.But I am starting to be.

My wife has made me realise at last that if I am not comfortable with myself then nobody is gonna be comfortable with me.

Forgive the rant but I have now realised that I get something from dressing, more than just a feeling. When I dress enfemme and that is real emotion.

Leah Lynn
07-25-2013, 08:42 PM
Andrea, you are who you are. No matter how far you run, wherever you go, there you are. Cliches, I know. But true. I finally realized who "I" was, and embraced it, after a lifetime of denial. I soon was racing home to shower the guy off me and get dressed up; hose heels, padding, makeup, wig.

Now, I shower when I get home, or after taking care of whatever jobs need tending to, lawn, garden, etc. Now, it's just like any other working woman; get comfortable. Now, I'm sitting here in cutoffs, cami and wedge flipflops. No makeup, wig, not even my beloved hoop earrings. I'm comfortable being "me".

Oh, I have the dresses and everything, and when I go out, I'll get dolled up. But I'm beyond the need for it every time I dress. And I still feel feminine.

Happy Journey,

Leah

Princess Grandpa
07-25-2013, 08:51 PM
Your right. You cannot run and hide. But once you embrace it life takes on a joy unimaginable nay least it did for me. I hope of you as well

Hug
Rita

Tina B.
07-26-2013, 08:13 AM
42, surprised you are just now getting it, seems most of are lucky enough to figure it out in the late 30's. Seems like most of us spend our twenty's trying run from it, or denying it. But somewhere you have to come to terms with it.
Popeye was right, we all what we are, and that's all we are. Leopards can't change it's spots, Oh I know there is a lot more of those silly sayings, but I'm drawing a blank. But they all have the same point, for what ever reason, you are a cross dresser, I feel that makes us all Transgendered people, but it's not worth the argument with those that don't. it's all just opinion anyway.
But I believe even if you do have the will power to quit, and so far not many seem to have it. But if you do, and you never cross dress again, I believe it would still eat at you, and make you miserable, but I'm sure it's been done, for the sake of the family, wife or whatever. But to do it, would be to sacrifice your own since of worth, and your own happiness. It would be hard to be that Nobel, and not sure it would be worth the return on it.
So if you want to find happiness, and then share that joy with another, you need to take time to fulfill your own needs, it's what makes you a complete person.
And since that is the case, you might just as well enjoy it!

andrea lace
07-27-2013, 03:46 PM
thanks for your comments. Andrea is most definitely playing tonight just chilling in our room dressed told the kids do not disturb and find some real peace while dressed up and being myself for a while.

Kate Simmons
07-27-2013, 08:47 PM
The person we are is always in there Hon, the clothing and other stuff just enhances that when we choose to. We are capable of so much love because we are in touch with our feelings. It's something not to be squandered but to be cherished and appreciated. Those who love us will recognize this as well.:)

Beverley Sims
07-29-2013, 09:11 AM
Remember your greatest support is from your wife.