PDA

View Full Version : Got to dress and fielded an interesting question

Newcdguy
07-26-2013, 12:12 AM
I don't get to dress as often as I'd like. Lots of reasons. Also my wife wasn't wild when I tried on my first dress. So I figured she wanted to keep it to lingerie. I'm good with that.

She is out of town and we have been losing weight. I dressed up and we were texting about a new dress she was going to wear. She said she will need to buy more due to losing weight. I casually said what will we do with the old ones? She replied goodwill. Or you can have them for you. What a wonderful woman. We will need to talk more about it.

Hugs
Stephanie

Tina B.
07-26-2013, 12:17 AM
Sounds like some ones wardrobe is getting ready to expand, hope you like her style of dress!

Cynthia Anne
07-26-2013, 12:19 AM
Congratulation's on the weight loss and the wonderful wife!

Tracii G
07-26-2013, 12:27 AM
A win win situation sounds like.Congrats to both of you.

JBPerry
07-26-2013, 12:42 AM
I know my wife wishes that when I got rid of something, she could wear it.....alas being 2 different sizes prevents that

linda allen
07-26-2013, 09:44 AM
My wife gave me my first blouses, panties, and bras. Now we shop together and buy what we need (way more than what we need) so I'm not really getting her old stuff any more.

Once we went out to dinner with friends and she borrowed one of my blouses. I was so proud! I'm just glad nobody asked her where she got it and she said "Oh it's ............'s.

MysticLady
07-26-2013, 10:11 AM
She replied goodwill. Or you can have them for you. What a wonderful woman. We will need to talk more about it.

Careful, she may be testing the waters and too see what your response is. Just play it cool, like it's nothing. These GG's are a lot smarter than you may think:heehee:

Joanne f
07-26-2013, 11:44 AM
Hello Stephanie,
how are you , oh how I envy you going though that exciting stage of wearing your first dress with your wife knowing about it , I can still remember the first time it happened to me and I am sure that you will remember it yourself , sadly you can loose that buzz of the first time but never the enjoyment of wearing one , I hope that you appreciate what your wife will be giving to you .
Have a nice day.
JF

Nikki68
07-26-2013, 12:27 PM
Hehe! My wife and I just lost a bunch of weight, and I'm within a size or two of her now,, and yes, I got gifted some of her too big stuff!

kimdl93
07-26-2013, 02:42 PM
That does sound like a good opener for more positive conversations. Be prepared!

BLUE ORCHID
07-27-2013, 02:42 PM
Hi Stephanie , When my wife makes up a GW box some things never make it to GW.

docrobbysherry
07-27-2013, 07:10 PM
My ex abandoned some very sexy outfits when she moved out. Even tho I'm 6" taller than her, I can just barely fit into them. She had no chance if getting in them when she moved and is much larger today.

My advice? Quietly take her gift clothing. But, NEVER let her see u in them!

MysticLady
07-28-2013, 12:09 AM
She had no chance if getting in them when she moved and is much larger today.

Likes them donuts and Bon bons, Huh.:heehee:

lingerieLiz
07-28-2013, 12:33 AM
I enjoy inheriting from my wife, mom, daughters. On the other hand they have inherited from me also. Like shopping with my wife and her friends especially when someone suggests something for me.

MissTee
07-28-2013, 08:24 AM
My wife and I share a few things. Mainly tops and night gowns. She is well endowed up top and I have broad shoulders, so it works out. My stuff doesn't exactly fit here, but she prefers hers a little loose. She is always shopping through Misty's wardrobe and it's a small thrill for me to share. Unfortunately, we're too far apart on size for pants, capri's, dresses and such.

jennyscott
07-28-2013, 08:37 AM
I enjoy inheriting from my wife, mom, daughters. On the other hand they have inherited from me also. Like shopping with my wife and her friends especially when someone suggests something for me.

If my 13 yo daughter grows any more, I will get to keep her hand-me-down shoes instead of my wife. :D

NicoleScott
07-28-2013, 08:41 AM
Or you can have them for you. What a wonderful woman. We will need to talk more about it.

Take possession BEFORE you talk more about it. haha

Beverley Sims
07-30-2013, 05:45 AM
So she is going to give you her cast offs? :)