PDA

View Full Version : out in town

Cindy J Angel
07-26-2013, 08:35 AM
Well yesterday I had some thing to do so I had to go to WM and one outher store. and I was dress in work out closes and looked good. I got to looking around at people, we all do to c if we are read. well as it turned out I did not c any body looking at me or if thay did I did not get that o shit there a gay look. I try to do my best at all times and had lite makeup on I was going to go run after just a little masc. and eye shdo on . and it got me to thinking y do we think we are allways being looked at. and read. It was a big deal for me mentel I have more confondince in my self them bfore and will use that going foreword. I think I pass all right from a far and some tmes close up if I keep my mouth closed.

I Am Paula
07-26-2013, 03:34 PM
The secret to integrating yourself into RW society is to develop the confidence to not care, or over analyse what people think about you. Don't look over your shoulder, cause what's past is behind you now. Somebody, somewhere is saying 'Look at the tranny'. You can't hear them, so they don't exist. Smile, cause the next person is saying to themselves 'Cute broad'.