PDA

View Full Version : Smiling

CarlaWestin
07-27-2013, 09:37 AM
Some years ago I invested heavily and had all of my teeth replaced. The entire procedure took over a year with bone grafts, implants, bridges and crowns but the results were amazing. I had to actually learn how to smile showing teeth again. I'm starting to delve into fully feminizing into the realm of absolute passing and I know that smiling is a big part of that. So, my question is. What would you suggest as I practice in the mirror? If I just clench my teeth and part my lips it just looks forced and unnatural. So, how do women smile?

Lynn Marie
07-27-2013, 10:01 AM
Take lots of pictures, and find out what is not quite so attractive. I'm just not sure how much of your natural smile you can change. Especially when you're out with friends having fun and smiling like an idiot! A big silly grin is just about the most endearing thing we can come up with. No matter how hard I try to look cool, and alluring, and sexy, the real me keeps showing up to destroy the illusion! I've just had to resign myself to the fact that when having fun I will often appear to be a blithering idiot!

kimdl93
07-27-2013, 10:06 AM
I'm not proficient at smiling on cue...it's more an autonomic response for me. Maybe that's why I look like a sideshow geek when I force a smile.

Jenniferathome
07-27-2013, 10:20 AM
Watch a funny movie. Have a hand mirror handy. AFTER you laugh, see what happens to your mouth. You go from laugh to smile to grin. Women tend to not show as much teeth as men and they tend to cover their mouths. Just watch women chatting with each other.

linda allen
07-27-2013, 12:23 PM
A mirror is not how people see you, it's reversed. One day, fooling around with my laptop, I turned on the built in camera and watched myself. The difference between this and the mirror is pretty significant.

If you can do this or buy a camera that connects to your computer, I think you'll like it. On mine, I can click to take a photo or even a video. The resolution is not great, but the results are immediate.

Beverley Sims
07-29-2013, 09:08 AM
Try having your teeth parted by about a tenth of an inch and even resting your top teeth on your lower lip a wide smile is a good start, no clenching of teeth.
Also read other replies, I am no expert either.