PDA

View Full Version : I don't need to hide anymore!

27th Jennifer
07-28-2013, 03:07 PM
I had a wonderful talk with my wife the other night about dressing.
She had noticed a bunch of Paypal charges on my bank statement, and wanted to know what they were for. Now she has known about my dressing for many years, but I usually just keep it to myself. I underdress every day, and keep my legs and armpits shaved and my toenails painted. Other than that, I generally hide any purchases of femme items so as not to end up in an uncomfortable conversation. This of course results in a lot of anxiety about anything about Ana being discovered.
When I immediately came clean and told her that I had purchased a dress. And some heels. And some jewelry, she said just wanted to be kept informed. She also expressed some worry that I would need her to participate, which I assured her that I wanted to learn how to do my own makeup and I was perfectly OK with going out on my own to meet up with other CD's.

So to summarize, everything is now cool.:battingeyelashes:

Thank you to everyone on this forum who has helped me get to this point. I've gotten some great advice, and just reading the stories that you have posted over the years has helped tremendously. It's so comforting to know that we are not alone, and many others have similar experiences to share.

Hugs,
Ana

AmyGaleRT
07-28-2013, 11:21 PM
Wonderful news, Ana! I think Sabrina would be a lot less OK with me being Amy if she had to do my makeup or fasten my bra. ;)

Make sure and give your wife some extra-special hugs, she is a very special woman!

- Amy

heatherdress
07-28-2013, 11:42 PM
Good for you and your wife, Ana.

BLUE ORCHID
07-29-2013, 06:43 AM
Hi Ana, It sounds like she may want to be involved with Ana.

Tina B.
07-29-2013, 07:07 AM
My wife was nice enough to show me once, how to do my eye's better, and she would let me know if I looked like a clown, to much rouge, or eye's way over done, colors that don't work well with my complexion, but after that one quick let me show you how to do that, it's been be every since. I never thought it was right to invole her in to the physical part of it, after all it's my thing not hers.
That she doesn't mind me wearing what ever I'm in the mood to wear, and loves to buy me pretty things, I see no reason that she should have to spend her time doing my make up and playing around picking clothes for me to wear, or things like that, in the first place how would she know what I'm in the mood to wear.
When I'm dressed, where just girl friends, we converse, watch TV, or fix dinner, just as two female room mates would, When dressed as a guy, then we act like any other old married couple.

Beverley Sims
07-29-2013, 08:23 AM
I encourage you to have your wife participate, if she wants to.
If not do not force it on her, just keep her informed as much as she wants.
If she is ok with you going out, do it but watch her mood closely.
She may not be all that accepting.

27th Jennifer
07-30-2013, 09:08 PM
Thank you ladies!

I think what I really need is to do some proper shopping to seal the deal. Practice, practice, practice. Then it may be time for an outside adventure for Ana.

Beverly, I will heed your sagely advice.....

Ana

natalie_cheryl
07-31-2013, 05:43 AM
this is FANTASTIC NEWS!! i so happy for you that your SO is starting to be more open to your dressing