PDA

View Full Version : The wife is getting into me being a cross dresser

bamacrossdresser
07-28-2013, 03:26 PM
When I first told my wife I was a cross dresser she had all the standard questions but now she is getting into it. This weekend she had me spend Friday evening modeling lingerie and talked a lot about what she wants to see me in. She said she wants to take me some place where I can act as the bride to be and she can help me pick out a wedding dress, she also wants to dress me up a Las Vegas Show Girl, and she feels that I need to get a Prom Dress and "go to Prom" with her one night. This is going to be fun.

Tami Joy
07-28-2013, 03:42 PM
Lucky to have a wife that helps you out .Hope you can do the wedding dress.Good luck bamacrossdresser.

Princess Grandpa
07-28-2013, 03:44 PM
I'm happy for you! It's amazing to be able to share this side of ourselves.

HUG
Rita

Rachel Morley
07-28-2013, 03:52 PM
You bet it's going to be fun! You (and I) are one of the lucky ones. Having a wife who thinks CDing is fun (it sure sounds like she does) is the best thing ever. IMHO it makes the whole CDing experience much better for the CDer if you can share it with an accepting and encouraging GG ... and if that particular GG is someone you care deeply about, and she about you, then it's even better. I hope you make some happy memories together with this wonderful thing we do.

Gretchen_To_Be
07-28-2013, 04:02 PM
Sigh...one day I hope to be as lucky. My wife has accepted that I need and love to dress, but she has participated only to a limited extent. I'm taking it slow and hoping that she will see I am still the same guy, which could lead to sharing more. Hope to hear and see more of your fortunate adventures.

Dawn
07-28-2013, 04:06 PM
When I first told my wife I was a cross dresser she had all the standard questions but now she is getting into it. This weekend she had me spend Friday evening modeling lingerie and talked a lot about what she wants to see me in. She said she wants to take me some place where I can act as the bride to be and she can help me pick out a wedding dress, she also wants to dress me up a Las Vegas Show Girl, and she feels that I need to get a Prom Dress and "go to Prom" with her one night. This is going to be fun.

Bama Girl you are very lucky indeed. Make sure that wonderful wife of yours always knows how much you love & appreciate her. Hope you get to feel what it's like to wear a wedding dress. It's amazing! Post some pics so we all can admire the beautiful bride.

nuriko_2sama
07-28-2013, 04:36 PM
My wife has always been supportive in my corssdressing. But this last month i have stepped it up. My only problem is that my wife wants to help but she keeps picking out ****ty type clothes. I feel like a woman not a sissy/***** lol.

RADER
07-28-2013, 06:35 PM
First; Welcome to the forum.
My wife would pick out things for me to wear also. I loved getting
dressed for her. Even though I am still in the closet.
Rader

Tracii G
07-28-2013, 06:50 PM
Good for you I hope you both have a fun time with it.
My SO gets into it too.

Maria 60
07-28-2013, 07:42 PM
I must admit from the day I told my wife she has always been on board and supportive and not to often but at times she even will come up with some suggestions. She says she has to try to make me more passable so we can do more. Sounds like your in for some fun and its always good to read a happy story in the forum once in a while. ENJOY!

bamacrossdresser
07-28-2013, 08:34 PM
The big thing she wants to do right now is go wedding dress shopping. She wants to go all out with me getting the full treatment of trying on dresses. She got to so it should be my turn. Does anyone know a good place in the south?

StacyPump
07-28-2013, 10:04 PM
You are very lucky indeed, bama. Enjoy your time with your wife. I, too, think it could be so much fun to dress with my wife, but alas, I am not in that position. My wife, even though she knows of my crossdressing, does not wish to participate. Good luck with the wedding dress. That sounds really fun!

Megan70
07-29-2013, 01:46 AM
.......she is getting into it. This weekend she had me spend Friday evening modeling lingerie and talked a lot about what she wants to see me in. She said she wants to take me some place ..... help me pick out a wedding dress, she also wants to dress me up a Las Vegas Show Girl, and she feels that I need to get a Prom Dress and "go to Prom" with her one night. This is going to be fun.

hm-mm..... sound too good to be true, or believable? Every Transvestites dream of three big things to wear... Lingerie, a wedding dress and c'mon a Las Vegas showgirl?? Now where are you and she gonna to get that kind of regalia huh? I've heard of coming out( of the closet) to the wife and her very slowly accepting it and limited dressing to start off but it sounds to me like she wants to kick down the door right out of the chute. Never heard of such a thing. Some fantasy,, but if that's what you want and envision then enjoy, enjoy....alone or with her.

Beverley Sims
07-29-2013, 04:21 AM
Well it all could be life changing.
Lucky you.

bamacrossdresser
07-29-2013, 06:38 AM
Megan its not a case of kicking down the door right out of the chute. She has known for two years and I have known she wanted to do the wedding dress shopping for most of that time. The lingerie has been a normal thing since she found out, we like to play dress us from time to time. The Vegas show girl is something that she brought up Friday night and surprised me as I had never really thought of it, but I am not opposed to at all. I doubt the show girl will ever happen unless we buy some cheap Halloween costume someplace. Probably won't ever go wedding dress shopping either as we keep this behind closed doors, but the Prom Dress is very likely as those can be picked up used for a good price. Due to financial reasons in the past we never bought me clothes but now that things are good money wise we are starting to talk about what I need in my wardrobe, even if some of it is just fantasy, isn't that what girls are supposed to do?

Tina B.
07-29-2013, 06:55 AM
Sounds like you two are a fun couple, and you are one lucky girl, my wife has known about this side of me for almost 40 years, while she excepts me dressing, a lot for that matter, her only idea of participating, is buying be clothes, which she is great at it, while the taste I have in clothes is way different that hers, it's like she gets in my head when shopping for me. Either that or I get all the things she likes but can't wear, either way, it gives me one heck of a wardrobe! She is also an enabler, if she sees me looking at something in a catalog, and she starts off with, if you want it you should get it. We have a hot tub that doesn't work, and when talking about fixing it, I stated if we did, I would need a new bathing suit, she found a sale on swimsuits, I know have two brand new one piece swimsuits and a cute swim dress, I always wanted a swim dress, still don't have the tub, but I'm ready!

jennyscott
07-29-2013, 07:52 AM
... We have a hot tub that doesn't work, and when talking about fixing it, I stated if we did, I would need a new bathing suit, she found a sale on swimsuits, I know have two brand new one piece swimsuits and a cute swim dress, I always wanted a swim dress, still don't have the tub, but I'm ready!

Time to fix the hot tub Tina! I can just imagine all the things I could fix around the house if I was "dressed" appropriately. LOL.

Megan70
07-29-2013, 08:49 AM
Megan its not a case of kicking down the door right out of the chute. She has known for two years and I have known she wanted to do the wedding dress shopping for most of that time....... even if some of it is just fantasy, isn't that what girls are supposed to do?
You betcha that's what we are suppose to do and (like me) do.. My wife helps select my clothes for me and passes down her clothes. We go out dressed together as girlfriends and have for decades now. Its fun to shop together. Hope you two can experience that. Its nirvana. Sorry about the assumption, was wrong. have fun sister dear!
Megan

Majella St Gerard
07-29-2013, 09:32 AM
My wife loves my crossdressing and is my fashion consultant, I check every out fit by her for her advice. The rule is "don'tet me go out looking silly". She loves my style of dressing in both genders and we often shop together.

natalie_cheryl
07-29-2013, 01:59 PM
this is GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!!! CONGRATS! i'm a lil jealousy gotta say

bamacrossdresser
07-29-2013, 06:38 PM
Megan there is no need to apologize, I just wanted to get all the ducks in a row so we are on the same page. Thanks to you all for the support y'all have given on this thread and the support y'all don't even know y'all have given by having a website like this.

Allison Chaynes
08-01-2013, 12:03 AM
Bama, try David's Bridal or similar store, but call ahead first. Sometimes you can also get lucky at Goodwill, but it's rare.

xd-tigger
08-01-2013, 04:44 AM
You are very lucky :D it's always nice to have an SO who is accepting and actively interested in making you up as it were :)