PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy.

Myasummers05
07-28-2013, 10:57 PM
I have seen post's asking about "have u fantasized being with a man while enfemme". So i am curious as to if u have, have u gone through with that fantasy?.. Years back i went on a secret date with a good looking guy that knew i cd'ed and treated me like a man should treat a woman. Well after about 8 dates, spaced out inbetween, and alot of phone n facebook conversations we did something, and i must say it was like nothing i ever expeianced. It happened a couple times.with the same guy, and has yet to happen again since my move. I do feel quilty about it but at.the same time kinda wish it would happen again. Has anyone else went through this? And if so how did u feel?

Cynthia Anne
07-29-2013, 12:39 AM
Very interesting question! Can't say I have ; BUT to say I haven't thought about it would be a lie!!!!!!

Brianne_bc
07-29-2013, 12:48 AM
I would say no. the closest to that fantasy is with a pretty tgirl. Translesbian? Transbian? I know im messed up but I am what i am.

whowhatwhen
07-29-2013, 12:53 AM
Please don't feel guilty about it, you did nothing wrong and it's perfectly natural despite what some ignorant people say.
If you still have troubles with it I would definitely recommend talking with a therapist about it, life is just too short to get hung up on the things that can bring so much happiness into our lives.

To answer your question:
No to all actually, I'm simply not interested at the moment. Probably because I'm not comfortable enough with my body.
Oh, and the sea of awkwardness.

Mistybtm
07-29-2013, 01:10 AM
I have and have gone through it many times and at first I felt guilty and shame. but then I come to the conclusion it is who I am and it is what I like so the guilt and shame disappeared and I was and am able to enjoy it more. <3

ErinSassyPants
07-29-2013, 01:49 AM
I do feel quilty about it but at.the same time kinda wish it would happen again. Has anyone else went through this? And if so how did u feel?

Do you feel guilty because it was a man or because it was a "secret" was this before your wife?

Beverley Sims
07-29-2013, 04:18 AM
My situation was a little different.
Some of my girlfriends set me up on a date and the guy got the hots for me.
The date was nice but he never saw Beverley again.
For one reason he met me as a guy and told me what he did with Beverley.
Having inside information I knew it ws not true and my girlfriends all had a laugh at his expense as well.
They knew what Beverley was not capable of. :)

mariehart
07-29-2013, 06:25 AM
My very first time with anyone was en femme. In fact he didn't want to see me as a man at all. I had to sneak out of the house fully dressed and made up as I was living with my Mother at the time. I was to meet him in his car a couple of blocks away. Thinking about it, it was incredibly risky if he had got cold feet and left me stranded out of the house dressed to kill but nowhere to go. :eek: As I was walking down the road I noticed an old class mate from school giving me the once over. I thought: 'If only you knew, friend'. It was at night though.

In the end it went well. I felt no guilt at all. I wasn't in a relationship anyway. Why would you feel guilty unless you're cheating on a faithful partner or have some religious scruples?

I did feel a bit used. A feeling that persisted with most of my encounters with men.

To be honest although I have had gay experiences. But for me it's preferable to be en femme. I had a short gay affair but he was badly put off when he met Marie. It wasn't fair on him.

NicoleScott
07-29-2013, 07:02 AM
No. Of course, if you go through with it, it's no longer a fantasy.

deebra
07-29-2013, 07:25 AM
I was getting a haircut and the conversation with the barber led to my accepting his invitation to come over that night. I told him I CDed and that was a turn-on for me and he was cool with that. When getting ready after showering and "shaving" clean I slipped into my black bra with D forms, black string panties, heels, straight skirt and soft, clingy top. Knowing I was getting ready "as a woman" to go on a date, thinking about what would happen and driving to his house dressed as woman was so satisfying and exciting, as each step of getting ready and driving over took place I felt more and more feminine and this was something I wanted to do. When he opened the door his jaw dropped but in a good way. The next two to three hours were wonderful as I performed as a woman both physically and emotionally as my mind having been transformed to that of a desirable, sexy woman. As I was dressing before leaving; stepping into my skirt, adjusting my D boobs in my bra and slipping on my heels I felt very content and happy of being a woman for the previous few hours. The drive home knowing what had happened the entire evening was a feeling of "total peace, that was great, absolutely no regrets, so glad I did it". No laws broken, no one hurt, just a very enjoyable time I can reflect back on and say it was really nice being a woman for a few hours.

Sarah V
08-17-2013, 09:54 AM
To be totally honest, I have given it a good bit of thought over the years now, and have finally made up my mind to give it a try, so I am currently looking for the right gentleman to be my "first". Have not found him yet, but one day I know I will. Just have to keep looking. Through the years, I have gotten very comfortable with who I am and with my body and this is now something I know I am wanting and am ready for, and I am really looking forward to experiencing.

stephene513
08-17-2013, 12:55 PM
Tottaly it is a yes for me I so want to be dressed to the nines, being picked up at my place with a total gentleman in a limo and roses in his hands for me, we walk out holding hands, he opens the door for me. and flys me to Chicago in his private plane.
We arrive go out for dinner and he orders for me. we go to a club and slow dance together.... and after we take a carriage ride down michigan avenue and it starts to snow and he gives me a soft kiss on the lips. oh well I can dream can I not?

RADER
08-17-2013, 01:15 PM
Yes, I love to dress up, but I like girls, and Girls only.
So no man fantasies here
Rader

ReineD
08-17-2013, 01:40 PM
Tottaly it is a yes for me I so want to be dressed to the nines, being picked up at my place with a total gentleman in a limo and roses in his hands for me, we walk out holding hands, he opens the door for me. and flys me to Chicago in his private plane.

I could live with that scenario too! :) Mind if we share the same fantasy?

Deebra, I'm really happy that you had a great sexual experience with a man and that you enjoyed it. But ... (there's always a "but"), you describe your feelings leading up to the encounter as "feminine". I am feminine and I have to tell you that both men and women feel exactly the same way when they are aroused and looking forward to a sexual encounter, whether the encounter is with a same-sex or an opposite-sex partner. This is not feeling particularly feminine. It is just being aroused, which is a wonderful feeling in itself and admittedly is a different feeling than when you are in male mode and not aroused. If your arousal is more intense when you are dressed than when you are not dressed, then it is simply because dressing up as a woman arouses you in itself, and it adds to the experience.

As to performing like a woman while you're having sex, I don't know what that means. There are infinite ways to have sex, different positions, different erogenous zones outside of the standard missionary position, that both women AND men engage in when they are not strictly vanilla, especially when they use toys. So I disagree that having sex in any one pay is particularly "like a woman" since women (and men) are so flexible. And even if you mean "submissive", there are both men and women who enjoy being submissive just as there are both men and women who enjoy being dominate.

The reason that I'm addressing your experience is that a lot of people here think that when they are particularly aroused especially when they are dressed and their arousal is strongest when they are dressed, it means that they are feeling feminine when instead the right word is "intensely aroused as the result of being dressed". Feeling feminine has nothing to do with that. I don't know if you can understand this.

And to keep this on topic, my SO has had those fantasies, and s/he has gone ahead with experimentation, but it was a turn-off for her. This happened years before we ever met and I must say that I'm relieved she experimented then as opposed to wanting to do it while we are in a relationship. :)

ErinSassyPants
08-18-2013, 12:28 AM
I have to agree with everything that Reine said. Except about the fantasy...you gals go on, that doesn't sound fun to me at all:)

It's interesting that people identify feelings as "feeling like a woman" I hope they understand that is their own impression, it's not "feeling like a woman" it's *feeling* that you have framed into your idea of femininity. Feelings don't have genders. I think it's probably more accurate to say "I felt submissive" and then admit that you associate submissive with feminine.

I can tell you that is the first time I've ever type the sentence "I felt submissive" Creeped me the hell out! For those who are submissive in whatever amounts power to you, it is all yours! This GG wants none of it!

whowhatwhen
08-18-2013, 12:49 AM
To be fair, takin' it in the pooper isn't necessarily submissive either.
Or so I've heard...

ErinSassyPants
08-18-2013, 01:03 AM
I totally agree. I've had this argument with people. I don't believe any act is inherently submissive it's all about the dynamic. Why couldn't pegging be just as equal as intercourse?

GinaD
08-20-2013, 12:44 AM
When fantasy became reality, it was awkward at first and took some getting used to, but now is perfectly enjoyable with the right person and relationship. Never lived it out with a total stranger, and always took time to make sure I liked the man as a person before getting intimate. I can experience Gina with a man or woman, and find both enjoyable.

Rachelakld
08-20-2013, 02:36 AM
Sometimes fantasized, and while I think with the right man it could be fun, I prefer the 3some fantasy in whatever combination.
The reality is my wife is hot, and she is my reality :)

whowhatwhen
08-20-2013, 02:49 AM
I totally agree. I've had this argument with people. I don't believe any act is inherently submissive it's all about the dynamic. Why couldn't pegging be just as equal as intercourse?

I love this one because it all comes down to "ew icky gay" which is so hilariously flimsy.
An incredible amount of people believe that the second a man is penetrated he instantly turns gay, like a total rewrite he instantly only attracted to big, buff, hairy men forever.

It's funny because even some liberal minded people believe this and despite supporting LGBT rights they loooooove to assign people a sexual orientation.
Look at how many bisexual women are "just doing it for attention" and how bisexual men are "gay. just gay".

Interesting stuff :)

Danitgirl1
08-20-2013, 07:10 AM
Very interesting thread.
I think our sexual identities are much more varied and fluid than we sometimes give ourselves credit for.
Having said that I am married and would never cheat on my wife with a man, a woman or any variation thereof.
Dani

samanthasolo
08-20-2013, 07:35 AM
Well, Aside from the fact that I am totally in love with and committed to my wife. I can definitely say that although those thoughts and feelings have crossed my mind. I think that honestly since I really have no attraction to men it is not something that I have acted on, but I can also say that being penetrated by my own doing or my wife's doing doesn't make me feel gay. It makes me feel girly. I am really OK with that.

DDee
08-20-2013, 07:36 AM
Never gone through with that fantasy, but I would love to see if could do it but as I'm closet dresser mostly it will most likely willstay a fantasy. When I did dress for a Halloween party once I dreamed of being approached and how I would respond.

DDee

deebra
08-20-2013, 08:26 AM
ReineD, let me respond to your thread of 8/17. first of all as you said you are a genetic woman and have been all your life so you can't see or understand what a MtoF crossdresser feels. As far as men and women feeling the same arousal knowing a sexual encounter is on track for later in the evening, that may be so but not for crossdressers. I have dressed as a male knowing I was going to have sex that night with a very attractive female but trust me, it was not the same as this time. When dressing that night my mental state had been transformed into that of a beautiful sexy Playboy centerfold as she slowly pulled on her nylons and adjusted her garters. I was psyching myself out to get the very most out of this experience so with every step I enjoyed being that female centerfold. If you were getting ready I'm pretty sure putting on the same feminine clothes you have worn every day your whole life would be no big deal, definately not the feminine high I was feeling. This "getting ready" for this date was very different than routinely dressing as a crossdresser.

When you say you don't know what performing like a woman while having sex means; it means in male mode or as a MtF crossdresser I donot have sex with a male, in this case performing oral sex on him or even anal is not something a male or CD engages in but dressed female and allowing yourself to feel as if you are a woman is a whole different experience. It takes impersonating or trying to be a woman to a whole new level.

Lorileah
08-20-2013, 12:20 PM
When you say you don't know what performing like a woman while having sex means; it means in male mode or as a MtF crossdresser I donot have sex with a male, in this case performing oral sex on him or even anal is not something a male or CD engages in but dressed female and allowing yourself to feel as if you are a woman is a whole different experience. It takes impersonating or trying to be a woman to a whole new level.

huh? I am even more confused now. are you saying perform in the sense you are being an actor? :strugglin Since you don't have the anatomy ( I assume anyway you don't) performing the actual act of vaginal intercourse would not happen. Reine was saying that what you have in your mind as far acting as a woman isn't what women actually feel...you can't you won't. You will never have the life experience to be able to. Now if you are saying you are acting like you THINK a woman would act, that is different

ReineD
08-20-2013, 12:55 PM
... but I can also say that being penetrated by my own doing or my wife's doing doesn't make me feel gay. It makes me feel girly. I am really OK with that.

This is what I don't understand:

How could you feel girly from that act, when the average woman doesn't go there, in other words she is penetrated through her other orifice, the one that you don't have. The act that you describe is not male/female sex, it is standard gay sex. Is it your imagination at play, where you (and others here who also share this fantasy) pretend that you have a vagina?

I understand that anal penetration is pleasant for many men because the prostrate gland is stimulated, but this is a male erogenous zone. Not a female's. So again, why would this make you (and others who feel like you) feel particularly "girly"? :strugglin

So it's your fantasy at play then? You are aroused by the scenario of pretending that you are a girl, and so you think that it is what "feeling feminine" feels like? My point earlier was, as Lori is saying, that there is a difference between feeling aroused, and feeling as if you are experiencing what women experience when they have sex.

Jenny CD
08-20-2013, 12:57 PM
Hopefully I can explain a couple of things without being deleted... There is pain involved during the initial penetration. Ya, it hurt. But, after a few minutes it was just fine and I enjoyed it. And, because I am so very attracted to him, it was even better. But, I do have to say that I didn't get fully naked. And that was okay with him. I think he might have liked the illusion, too. And that's perfectly fine with me. So, yes there is an illusion of 'pretending' to be a woman during the deed. I don't mind that at all. And if your partner doesn't mind either, what's the harm? Just enjoy the sex for what it is and who you are with. Just remember to use plenty of lube and it will be fine.

ReineD
08-20-2013, 01:07 PM
So, yes there is an illusion of 'pretending' to be a woman during the deed.

THIS, I can understand: the illusion, the fantasy.

But reading the very popular fantasies here and in other threads, I often wonder if the CDers forget that they are fantasizing, and they honestly believe that they have a body part that they don't have. This is why I wonder when someone says that taking it from behind or giving a man oral sex is making them feel feminine ... when in fact, they are having gay sex. In other words, gay men who are not CD/TG have the same type of sex and they don't feel feminine at all.

deebra
08-20-2013, 01:16 PM
Lori, not saying that either of the three of us are right or wrong, it's all opinion and fun having different views; but let me say this, and I'll start with what might be a bad example. During the O.J. Simpson trial Marsha Clark said that double murderer and woman abuser actually convinced himself while setting in his cell that he didn't kill those two people, another example fighters before a fight convince them selves they can't loose, they are actually convinced 100% they will win. Isn't it possible for a CD going on a dream date to do this? And it doesn't have to be vaginal intercourse, a male CD could get the same feeling as a female while performing oral sex on a male. Also a CD could experience to a little lesser degree than a woman what it feels like to be penetrated anally just as a woman feels penerated during sexual intercourse. I'm saying this is not acting as in theater, it's psyching yourself out to be in the mental state of a woman during this date. You think of yourself as being that beautiful female centerfold model during the whole time this is happening.

whowhatwhen
08-20-2013, 01:17 PM
This is what I don't understand:

How could you feel girly from that act, when the average woman doesn't go there, in other words she is penetrated through her other orifice, the one that you don't have. The act that you describe is not male/female sex, it is standard gay sex. Is it your imagination at play, where you (and others here who also share this fantasy) pretend that you have a vagina?

I understand that anal penetration is pleasant for many men because the prostrate gland is stimulated, but this is a male erogenous zone. Not a female's. So again, why would this make you (and others who feel like you) feel particularly "girly"? :strugglin

So it's your fantasy at play then? You are aroused by the scenario of pretending that you are a girl, and so you think that it is what "feeling feminine" feels like? My point earlier was, as Lori is saying, that there is a difference between feeling aroused, and feeling as if you are experiencing what women experience when they have sex.

Actually what she's describing is the opposite of gay sex, gay sex can only happen when people of the same gender have sex.
I don't think sex acts can have an orientation assigned to them, even using a toy solo isn't gay because it's still essentially masturbation.

Jenny CD
08-20-2013, 01:26 PM
Reina... sex is sex. Period. Whether it's gay sex or not, it's still sex. And whether or not a person is gay or not, as long as it's enjoyable there shouldn't be an argument about it. I would venture to say that all of us like sex, whether you have a vagina or penis. If it's enjoyable, fantasy, illusion, whatever... what does it matter?

MatildaJ.
08-20-2013, 02:03 PM
When dressing that night my mental state had been transformed into that of a beautiful sexy Playboy centerfold as she slowly pulled on her nylons and adjusted her garters. I was psyching myself out to get the very most out of this experience so with every step I enjoyed being that female centerfold. If you were getting ready I'm pretty sure putting on the same feminine clothes you have worn every day your whole life would be no big deal, definately not the feminine high I was feeling.

As a GG, this makes sense to me. If I'm dressed in girl-jeans for a date, I do think of myself differently than if I'm dressed way sexy in a tight skirt, garters, stockings, etc. It can be exciting to put on the persona of a super sexy woman, what deebra calls the "female centerfold." That doesn't mean that I believe that I make a very convincing super-sexy woman, but it's fun to get into the role for the evening. When I dress tough, that's fun too, but it's also a persona I'm putting on.

This is why I wonder when someone says that taking it from behind or giving a man oral sex is making them feel feminine ... when in fact, they are having gay sex. In other words, gay men who are not CD/TG have the same type of sex and they don't feel feminine at all.

I agree with whowhatwhen that there are no "gay" sex acts. When a crossdresser, dressed en femme, goes down on a man, the CD may be picturing herself as a super-sexy woman, just as I can picture myself as a super-sexy woman when I'm going down on a man. I don't know what ACTUAL super-sexy women feel like when they go down on a man; all I have access to is my own imagination, where I enjoy thinking about what the guy sees when he looks down at my sexy body, and I enjoy letting my long hair caress his body, and my long nails stroke his body. Those are all things that a CD can do too.

Similarly, if a CD lies on his back in missionary position and lets a male partner penetrate him anally, I can see why the CD feels feminine, lying back and letting the guy on top pound him. We live in a culture, with common stereotypes and assumptions, and I don't see the benefit in telling a CD that he should keep in mind that he's "really" a guy having gay sex, rather than agreeing with the CD's vision of herself as sexy & sexual in a feminine way.

I mean, I'm "really" a bunch of atoms collected into organic cells with the illusion of a human identity -- but there's not much point in bursting the bubble of my imagined human self-awareness and reminding me that it's all an illusion.

whowhatwhen
08-20-2013, 02:22 PM
In addition, from what I've read is that the butt can be an erogenous zone for women as well.
Aside from the prostate there's still a tonne of nerves down there and there are other reasons as well on why it can be enjoyable for women as well.

I wonder how much more tolerant the world would be if more men just took it up the butt.
;)

LilSissyStevie
08-20-2013, 05:16 PM
One of the reasons these discussions seem to go in circles is the failure to recognize that "femininity" and "masculinity" are not qualities that exist "out there" in the objective world, but are our ideas about those perceived qualities. It is like ideas about beauty and ugliness. If I say that the view of the mountains outside my window is beautiful, am I wrong? No, unless I think that beauty is some intrinsic quality of the mountain. It's not, the mountain is just a pile of rocks. The "beauty" of that pile of rocks is an idea in my head. The mountain conforms to my subjective ideas about beauty.

In the same way, our ideas about femininity/masculinity or "feeling like a woman/man" are highly subjective. I am reputedly a "man" so I ought to know how one feels. But I only know how "I" feel and then only sometimes. Sometimes my feelings conform to my ideas about what men are supposed to feel. Does that mean I feel like other men do? I haven't a clue. But in those moments I feel "like a man" according to my own subjective criteria. My wife often tells me that she "thinks like a man." Is she wrong? Does her vagina prevent her from knowing how a man really thinks or feels? She doesn't think like me. All I know is that she thinks like she believes a man might think.

If two different women have sex the same way with the same man, do they have the same subjective experience? I doubt it. So if a CD has sex with a man, how do we know whether or not he experiences it "like a woman?" I don't think we do.

robindee36
08-20-2013, 05:18 PM
In addition, from what I've read is that the butt can be an erogenous zone for women as well.
Aside from the prostate there's still a tonne of nerves down there and there are other reasons as well on why it can be enjoyable for women as well.

I wonder how much more tolerant the world would be if more men just took it up the butt.
;)

Oh yes please!

Barbara Dugan
08-20-2013, 05:50 PM
I always thought that the biggest fantasy of an hetero crossdreser is to have sex to his wife or girlfriend while being on fem mode not with another guy..when I am having sex with a guy I really don't think of myself like a girl or a guy I am just being myself

Jenny CD
08-20-2013, 07:07 PM
For me , missionary is very important because it does make me 'feel' more femme. Regardless of what others might think, I love missionary much more than any other position simply because I feel cared for. However, I DON'T like getting pounded. Gentle for me is the way to go.

MatildaJ.
08-20-2013, 07:43 PM
Different strokes for different folks, right? :-)

whowhatwhen
08-20-2013, 08:45 PM
Interesting thing about my experience with fantasy is how much it changed over the past year.
All the way from faceless man to being able to describe him in detail.

:)

LilSissyStevie
08-20-2013, 09:05 PM
I don't know why they make a big deal out of the "faceless man" thing. I've had fantasies about faceless women but maybe that's because I was too busy looking at their boobs.
:D

whowhatwhen
08-20-2013, 09:10 PM
It's not a big deal really, it just seems to be a recurring theme which for some eventually expands.
:)

ReineD
08-20-2013, 10:14 PM
To everyone, I hope I'm not making a big deal out of this. :p I was just curious about the difference between a CD having sex with a non-CD male, and two gay men having sex together. None of it seems "girly" to me. And by definition, a CD still has some male identity, else she'd be TS.

Deebra, I get it now, thank you. You're psyching yourself out as you say, so it's pure fantasy. You're allowed to have any fantasy that you like!! :)

And Corinne, you're TS, you're not a CDer. You have a solid feminine identity and you are working on transition (I believe?). And so for you, especially after transition you will be a woman having sex with a man.

whowhatwhen
08-20-2013, 10:22 PM
True, but I was pointing out how the fantasy has changed over time along with my own self-exploration.

MatildaJ.
08-21-2013, 01:03 AM
None of it seems "girly" to me.

I don't understand that. If the CD feels girly when he wears a dress, then surely he can feel girly when he gives a guy a very seductive blowjob. You're distinguishing between CDs and TSs, but I'm not sure the feelings in their heads are so different, or in any case how can we tell? A CD still has some male identity, but that doesn't mean that he experiences his male identity as such 100% of his waking hours. He may feel 95% male from 9 to 5 on weekdays, or when he's dressed as a guy on a date with his wife, and feel 95% female when on a date with a guy.

Also, re the faceless guys, just wanted to say that the guys in my fantasies usually don't have faces, or much of a back story, either. They usually just show up to grab me and manhandle me.

ReineD
08-21-2013, 02:00 PM
JessM, I just had a PM with someone about this. Let me help put this in perspective. Transitioning transsexuals will say that the following statement from a CDer is not true: "I feel as if I am a woman, therefore I am", when this person goes back into guy mode and has no plans to transition. In other words, not everyone who thinks or feels womanly occasionally is a genetic or a transsexual woman. If fact, the people who are transitioning and who cannot hide behind their male selves anymore, and who experience many losses as the result of having transitioned, get quite upset when CDers say that they are women.

So my point is, there is a difference between fantasy and reality. Either someone is a transitioning TS, or they're not.

My first comments in this thread were addressed to Deebra and Samantasolo, whom I believe are CDers and not transitioning TSs. Deebra and Samantasolo, if I am wrong and you are transitioning, then please accept my apology.

MatildaJ.
08-21-2013, 02:20 PM
I think it's one thing for transitioning / transitioned women to be gatekeepers, and feel they get to decide who is a real woman and who isn't. They've had a tough life, and I don't want to spend energy arguing with them, especially since I doubt we'd ever persuade each other.

But I don't see the point in being a gatekeeper myself, telling a CD that even though she feels she's a woman, she's not "really" a woman. But then I know people who present as puppies or ponies (during fetish parties), and I also don't feel the need to tell them that they're not experiencing what it's really like to be a puppy. Whatever. How do I know what puppies feel like, and how it's different from what this person experiences when dressed as a puppy?

And as I said above, I wouldn't want someone to see me all dressed up as if I were a super-sexy woman and tell me that it's just a fantasy, and I'll never be a super-sexy woman or know what it's like to be a super-sexy woman.

I find life is more enjoyable when I take people as they present themselves.

ReineD
08-21-2013, 02:31 PM
Jess, we'll simply need to agree to disagree, and return the thread to the OP, who did indeed ask if anyone "fantasized" about having sex with men.

Also, having different dressing styles within a sex (super sexy, casual, etc) is quite different than one sex saying they are another sex, even if they are bigender.

And last, this is an opinion thread, none of us here are gatekeepers. Gatekeeping is reserved for the professionals in the field. And the overall consensus is, there are CDers with a male identity, there are TSs with a female identity, and there are gender non-conformists (or any other word you like ... bigender, gender fluid, etc) who identify with elements of both genders but who are ultimately seen as the gender that they choose to live in.

Edit - You should have seen the debate threads, when some of the CDers were saying they were lesbians. Some of these threads were pages long!. lol

Kelly Smith
08-22-2013, 10:16 AM
I think it's one thing for transitioning / transitioned women to be gatekeepers, and feel they get to decide who is a real woman and who isn't. They've had a tough life, and I don't want to spend energy arguing with them, especially since I doubt we'd ever persuade each other.

But I don't see the point in being a gatekeeper myself, telling a CD that even though she feels she's a woman, she's not "really" a woman. But then I know people who present as puppies or ponies (during fetish parties), and I als,o don't feel the need to tell them that they're not experiencing what it's really like to be a puppy. Whatever. How do I know what puppies feel like, and how it's different from what this person experiences when dressed as a puppy?

And as I said above, I wouldn't want someone to see me all dressed up as if I were a super-sexy woman and tell me that it's just a fantasy, and I'll never be a super-sexy woman or know what it's like to be a super-sexy woman.

I find life is more enjoyable when I take people as they present themselves.

This all dissolves into Wittgenstein's subjectivity of shared experience conjecture. Shakespeare wrote brilliant women because he so thoroughly understood and inhabited a character that - according to Borges - he ceased his existence as Shakespeare and he became his character. Blanche duBois and Maggie the Cat were written by someone with a deep understanding of how it felt to be a woman. And Mary Renault understood how men feel.

What's the big deal?

Jenny CD
08-22-2013, 11:41 AM
This thread took a weird turn... but... It's very interesting to read what ya'll think about sex with a man. Personally, I find it wonderful. As long as he is gentle, and agree with me more or not... if he treats me as a woman knowing I've got male plumbing, I'm fine with it.

Yeah, what's the big deal?

regina young
08-22-2013, 04:40 PM
Great thread, enjoyed reading it. I think everyone has imagined sex with like gendered partners. So, yes I have fantasized about being with a man while being my alter half.
Regina

Girl
08-26-2013, 12:35 PM

Oh yes please!
Totally agree with you both! :)

SophieKitty
08-26-2013, 12:53 PM
Being with a guy has crossed my mind more than once, but more like as a dominatrix. I'm very much an outspoken feminist. So as far as being in bed as the girl with another guy, I'd have to be the one in control. Although I'm bi-dominant so it really would depend on my mood. However if i was to have any sexual relationship with a guy they would really, really have to prove themselves special, as i don't really find the male from attractive. The emotional connection would have to be extremely strong for me to consider it in real life.

joanna4
08-27-2013, 12:46 AM
I have fantasized about being with a man en femme. It is a few men I've chatted with on other forums. I would fantasized about meeting up , going for a walk, dinner, movies, bar, in various outfits and being treated like a woman. I have no desire to actually make it happen. I'm in a relationship and I think its safe to say that if I wasn't, there is a high chance that I would have gone out with a man.

julie marie1
08-27-2013, 02:05 AM
I am not interested in being physical with a man. However, I would enjoy dinner and dancing as someone's date. He, of course would want to be part of the fantasy. I can see being the female attention of someone for an evening.

DanielleT
08-27-2013, 06:42 PM
I thought about it, dreamed about it, fantasized about it for a very long time. One very special night, I shared myself completely with a man. For me, it was the culmination of my womanhood. I knew that I could not continue living as I was, without that experience. Loved it, never looking back now.

DarciB
08-27-2013, 06:47 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Danielle, you are one hot lady!

ruthie801
09-10-2013, 01:50 PM
It's been more then a fantasy for me I loved it

StephanieCD21
09-10-2013, 02:31 PM
I have been with a couple of men, but never as a woman. I would really like to. I am sure the experience will be completely different from my femme point of view.

Girl
09-10-2013, 03:12 PM
I have been with a couple of men, but never as a woman. I would really like to. I am sure the experience will be completely different from my femme point of view.
I've only been with a man a few times but always as a woman so I don't know how it compares to doing it as a man. All I can say is that for me it's the ultimate feminine experience and I loved every time!

It's been more then a fantasy for me I loved it
I so agree! It's the most wonderful, feminine experience! :)

rita63
09-11-2013, 09:08 AM
I've never been with a man dressed and it was many years ago when I was as a guy. Now that I am single again I am looking forward to it and to a small degree encouraging it. As someone who struggles with alcohol I am starting to attend sober events looking for a chance to flirt and enjoy finding out who I am.

hugs rita

Chickhe
09-11-2013, 10:09 AM
Probably everyone thinks about it at some point. Personally, I'm straight, so the thought of being with a man is far from appealing to me. However, I have had some interaction on a social level and I've got to admit I do feel good when a man holds the door, smiles at me or wants to dance with me. However, knowing it is all makeup and padding on the outside, it feels very superficial also. To me, I find the way people react to me as a male vs female very fascinating...I am the same person inside, but people are way more friendly to my female version.

Genesis
09-11-2013, 09:11 PM
At age 44 about a month ago I made my fantasy a reality. I was with another CD/TV and it was one of the most fun and exciting experiences I have ever had. Dressing up together and bringing out the fem side of myself was so erotic.

kellibra
09-12-2013, 01:31 AM
i share this fantasy too. what woman would not want to be made love to by her BF? it is normal for us to have these thoughts as we feel and think like women deep down. i imagine myself dressed like the girl i want to become, long soft flowing hair, hoop earrings, tasteful make-up, white blouse, a pink bra, short dress just above the knee, nude stockings and 4" pumps or high heel sandals. hoping not to offend the moderators, i would then want to be caressed and aroused as a woman should be. the favor would be returned with a slow and seductive blow-job but without finishing as that would be reserved for penetration in the missionary position. a dream for now... i wonder how HRT will change that dream?

Tawne
09-12-2013, 02:08 AM
If you know who you are deep down you shouldn't feel guilty. You're allowed to make your own choices in life, as it's your life to live out, of course as long as you aren't hurting others there shouldn't be any problems with it.

Girl
09-12-2013, 01:37 PM
At age 44 about a month ago I made my fantasy a reality. I was with another CD/TV and it was one of the most fun and exciting experiences I have ever had. Dressing up together and bringing out the fem side of myself was so erotic.

I can really relate to what you say. I know experiences can be different for different people but for me, they're absolutely fun, exciting and erotic! :)

molly m
09-14-2013, 01:04 AM
i share this fantasy too. what woman would not want to be made love to by her BF? it is normal for us to have these thoughts as we feel and think like women deep down. i imagine myself dressed like the girl i want to become, long soft flowing hair, hoop earrings, tasteful make-up, white blouse, a pink bra, short dress just above the knee, nude stockings and 4" pumps or high heel sandals. hoping not to offend the moderators, i would then want to be caressed and aroused as a woman should be. the favor would be returned with a slow and seductive blow-job but without finishing as that would be reserved for penetration in the missionary position. a dream for now... i wonder how HRT will change that dream?

i am brand new here, but while i was patiently waiting for my "activation," i was immediately drawn to this thread and couldn't wait to respond. while dressing up has been a long and pretty gradual evolution for me (briefly summarized in my "introduction" post), developing this very fantasy has been a fairly recent – and very surprising – occurrence. Surprising because I have always been exclusively heterosexual, and I don’t see that changing. I have never been “curious” or had a moment when I was sexually attracted to any man (and, no, that isn’t some kind of “denial,” which even i might suspect if i was reading this). I love women and everything about them and I have been fortunate enough to have enjoyed a very satisfying sex life with beautiful women, including a long marriage that eventually ended. as i explain in greater detail in my intro, it has only been in the last couple years that i have turned it up from simply extending my pantyhose fetish to myself and dressing up with wigs and other clothes that i have realized how much i enjoy exploring my female side. when i dress up, i like being a girl, not just a guy wearing women's clothes.

so, while “being” a girl, it was inevitable that I would have to get around to fantasizing about “being with” a man, right? I mean, if you’re a heterosexual girl, anyway, part of that is a strong interest in men. So, the “surprising" occurrence is that, when I’m dressed up, I have developed this fantasy that could only play out when I was in my female persona. I will spare you all the details (both because I have rambled on too long already and I’m mindful of the rules that I read for this site – although I’m pleasantly surprised that a reference to “blow job” apparently passed muster), but it winds up with the same “returned favor” that kellibra explains. Except that I would want the “finish” (again, very surprising to me, but I’m pretty convinced that I would enjoy that as a girl). And, to be perfectly honest, I think I would enjoy having a little audience and even a video record (tastefully done, of course) of my first, so that I could enjoy watching it. The fantasy includes exactly what I would be wearing, which is extremely hot to me, and already in my wardrobe. I bet I’d be really good at it because I’ve been on the receiving end of many and it’s tough to tell a woman what she might do better in that situation. I think it just comes down to wanting to be a little ****ty while I’m a girl. I know from experience that’s a pretty common sentiment. And, while I certainly understand kellibra’s sentiments about having vaginal intercourse, I don’t see a vagina in my future and I certainly could not endure anal intercourse. My doctor literally laughs at my reaction to a prostate exam and tells me I will have to be completely knocked out when I have to have a colonoscopy because of how much I scream like a little girl when he sticks his finger up my ass. That is a one-way street as far as I’m concerned.
But I digress. Right now, the above is a strong fantasy, although I doubt it will ever come to fruition.

i'm really not sure how i should feel about this, but i would be in total denial if i didn't confess that it feels incredibly hot to think about when i'm in my female persona. I’d be interested in hearing whether it resonates at all with anyone else. But, it was fun expressing it to others anyway!

p.s., i see from the preview that i have apparently had a word censored. to help in that regard, the first three of the four censored letters are "slu" because i'm not sure you would otherwise be able to know what i was saying there.

julie marie1
09-20-2013, 10:32 PM
Suppose one wanted to date a man. By this I mean dinner, dancing. etc. A nice night out, no sex. Where would one find such an agreeable mane. Is there an escorts for crossdressers service?

Ellery Monroe
09-20-2013, 11:23 PM
Yes, I think about it quite often. Never done anything though, but maybe I'll find the right guy someday. = ]

Dalva
09-21-2013, 02:18 AM
I've thought about it. Perhaps if the right man came my way, but he would have to be a gentleman, clean, passionate and respectful. But to be honest, it probably won't happen because it's not something I would pursue. Now, on the other hand, another CD?... yes, I would.

Tawne
09-21-2013, 04:20 AM
I've had these thoughts enter my mind many times when en femme and I have since lived the fantasy and all I can say is that it is much better than imagining, just like putting a piece of chocolate in your mouth (if you are with the right person ofc and not some idiot!).

JamieTG
09-21-2013, 03:56 PM
I've experimented with other CDs and was guilty at first for liking it. After a while the guilt faded as I accepted that its alright to change and like something new and different.

Celina
09-21-2013, 04:49 PM
Great thread and interesting to read peoples responses.

I had those fantasies too. I think it's quite common even for straight guys to have a fantasy of being with another man at some point in life? I never really thought about it that much, but I think, I would go with it and try it if the chance came, cos I think I really would like to! If I really would do it... Guess I really have to be in the situation for me to know how I would react. Think i'd be scared as hell :eek:

Sarah V
09-29-2013, 06:03 PM
I think I am getting closer to my goal here. Quite closer in fact, and I think I will get to find out this coming weekend. I am very happy about it, and I really can not wait! Wish me luck ladies!

Alice Torn
09-29-2013, 06:59 PM
Yes, I have met up with three different men via Craigslist. I screened them, and tood them all that i would or would not do, and, they were ok with it. The first time, was a bit awkward. He mssaged my legs. I modeled a few outfits, and did not touch much at all. He decided not to meet again. The next time, i met a man with some health issues, and i modeled several dresses, then, did some moderate touching. He kept stroking himself, for about an hour, but was dry. I finally hugged him, and left. It was ok, and i felt like a pretty lady. The third guy, i met, and watched some TV, talked, and i modeled dresses for him, then let him massage my legs, then we went to bed, and "pretended", touching all over. We met again, and did the same, then he decided not to meet again. All were single men. I felt like a classy lady each time, but my limits, may have turned them off. It was a fabulous feeling modeling, as a supertall classy lady. I am very cautious, and screen out almost every guy who is interested. May never do it again, if i keep attracting trolls.

Mistress Roxy
09-30-2013, 12:27 PM
i share this fantasy too. what woman would not want to be made love to by her BF? it is normal for us to have these thoughts as we feel and think like women deep down. i imagine myself dressed like the girl i want to become, long soft flowing hair, hoop earrings, tasteful make-up, white blouse, a pink bra, short dress just above the knee, nude stockings and 4" pumps or high heel sandals.

I am a woman and I know this feeling perfectly since I was a teen. A man can’t feel these sensations. There is “some kind of magic” in clothes, make up, some mannerisms and behaviour that make me feel sexy and seductive. This is the “heart” of being girlie, as far as I concern. There is a strong association with the pleasure of being a woman. If you are playing this role, a gentleman suits perfectly in it.