PDA

View Full Version : My minds been racing all day

JuliaC
07-28-2013, 11:40 PM
I have been thinking about both my sexuality and crossdressing. I have realized I need to accept my crossdressing. I am lounging comfortably in yoga pants and a cami with my bra and panties on. I feel great! But I have been thinking about my bicuriousity (is that a word? hehe) I realize that I would love to date a guy who was okay with me crossdressing and treated me like a women! I really want to find someone I am comfortable coming out to about both of these things...i kinda need someone to talk to because my mind is racing!!!!

NathalieX66
07-28-2013, 11:47 PM
Hang around on this forum for awhile.

I'm an ex-Rhode Islander that lived on Boston's north shore (Haverhill/Newburyport area) for a couple of years, and there was a club near my house that had trans night every Thursday, and I never went because I was too scared to go.

That was then, now I'm me. ....now I go everywhere.

Peace & love, as Ringo always says.

JuliaC
07-28-2013, 11:56 PM
well really thinking about it more i dont think i could do anything with a guy. I don't find them attractive...it would just affirm my femininity

renaej7
07-29-2013, 12:25 AM
I understand that both your sexuality and crossdressing can become mind eaters, but don't over think things. You are awesome whether you are bisexual or not. Being feminine should not be based on whom you are with rather, how you feel about yourself when you are presented to the world.

Tracii G
07-29-2013, 01:23 AM
CDing has nothing to do with your sexual preference remember that.Two totally different things.
Just because you dress doesn't mean you are gay or will turn gay or bisexual at all.
Don't over think things please its not rocket science you love to dress and leave it at that.

JuliaC
07-29-2013, 01:29 AM
Thanks that is true.

Tracii G
07-29-2013, 01:39 AM
I see a lot of TG's your age that make such bad decisions because no one lends a hand to say hey think before you act.
I hope I helped in some small way.
You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders and I figured you already knew the right thing.
We all have had those thoughts so you are not alone.

Beverley Sims
07-29-2013, 04:31 AM
A lot of us have had similar thoughts, some turn into reality.

Tina B.
07-29-2013, 07:27 AM
Harmless fantasies, can become mind numbing realities. If in fact your Bi, or gay man that just hasn't come to terms with himself, it could be cool, but for so many it is just a fantasy fueled by the desire to be treated like a women, and experience what a women experiences. Trying to fulfill that fantasy can wind up being very scary if you get in over your head, and at that point, the other person just won't take no for an answer. Ask any women that's been there, it can get scary.
All I would recommend, is be sure, your sure be fore you act on a fantasy.

kimdl93
07-29-2013, 06:49 PM
well really thinking about it more i dont think i could do anything with a guy. I don't find them attractive...it would just affirm my femininity

If you don't find guys sexually attractive, then I would advise that you not contemplate dating a male just for 'affirmation'.