PDA

View Full Version : attraction to crossdressers

tiffanynjcd24
07-30-2013, 04:09 AM
Hi I am just wondering about this that came into mind. Sorry I know I am going to get a lot of flack for this

I am trying to figure out why are men find crossdressers very attractive like maybe they find it very hot when guys are dressing up like chicks? How come women and transgender women dont like guys that dress like women? Like dont get me wrong I found out that some transgender women and gg are into crossdressers who enjoy expressing their femininity but others dont like it like they want masc guys.

Dont get me wrong I receive a lot of complmliments for all the guys on here like most of them would be positive like you beautiful and other comments would some what off the wall like I want to **** you, I want to make you my bitch. And I dont be paying attention to it. With most girls and transgender women on here it would be like oh you are beautiful but I am not into crossdressers sorry. And I try to explan to them that I crossdress for fun but I dont do it much and I havent done it in a while. Also I am trying to explain to them I have no desire to go full time. By the way i am not getting rid of my crossdressing

What is ur take on this

donnalee
07-30-2013, 04:37 AM
Well, everybody's different, and explanations are optional.

noeleena
07-30-2013, 04:48 AM
Hi,

Im not so sure its just about those who wear or dress like women to be seen as , as you'v said hot or sexy looking, because i was told many years ago i wont say all though thats getting to close to all, men see with thier eyes , & some will take to bed any thing that walks with two legs & wears a skirt, in other words any female or looks like one,

i dont understand men yet i know that this is pretty much correct, to me its seen in thier eyes, the way they look or react to the sight of.....its how most / many men are wired . iv been around men long enough to have seen it by thier bodys responce's & quite frankly i was apalled with what i saw & when around some of these men,

even though in one case there were two of us women there, & this man the husband of the other woman was there as well. i felt ashamed to be there, he saw another woman walking by it was like his anteners went off & the comments ....

To look & admire another woman because she's dressed lovely or beautyfull, its another to be degraded by a man & his negitive attitude of us as women & whats said about us & the manner in the way its said. i hated it,

Oh well im just a woman how would i know........

...noeleena...

Vickie_CDTV
07-30-2013, 04:52 AM
Women are just not conditioned by nature or nurture to be attracted to "soft" men. While a tiny number grow up and find men like that attractive, the vast majority don't, it isn't even on most of their radar. It is a painful reality I know only too well. :(

tiffanynjcd24
07-30-2013, 04:57 AM
and thats even hurtful i know too well like i know that i am a bi cd but i dont go around and do it everyday

Beverley Sims
07-30-2013, 05:56 AM
Men do have many fetishes/fantasies, and one of them is cross dressers.

tiffanynjcd24
07-30-2013, 06:05 AM
to me i feel like its more than a sexual thrill and i love expressing femininity. Someone once told me that crossdressing is in our blood and a person cant get rid of it is that true

Erica Marie
07-30-2013, 06:05 AM
I think most men see through the end of their p-n-s. I have a profile on a few other sites and I clearly state in BOLD letters that I have no interest in men and that they should not waste their time. But most of them see the pics and apparently cant read because they leave dirty comments about the fun they want to have. Ick, sorry. As far as ggs who like cders, I do believe they exist but are few and far between.

tiffanynjcd24
07-30-2013, 06:08 AM
yes i agree and thats the problem with men hahaha

Cristy2
07-30-2013, 06:24 AM
Biggest flack I have seen, heard, and experienced has came from religious people like "evangelicals" and it seems to be their (gg) women who are the most vocal and down right hurtful, rude, and offensive. I was with Christina one time before she started to get ill and we had one start in on us at a little coffee shop and in true Christina fashion she told the lady "I'd tell you to kiss my ***, but my boyfriend would be jealous". Anyway, I think that (just my opinion) women are more unaccepting because they are more given to religion and (for lack of better words) generally accepted moral codes then most men are.

tiffanynjcd24
07-30-2013, 06:31 AM
see i hate that really its shows that people like that are close minded

Cristy2
07-30-2013, 06:36 AM
True, but at least they aren't quite as bad as they were as recently as just a few years ago. BUT THERE IS STILL A LONG WAY TO GO.

tiffanynjcd24
07-30-2013, 06:40 AM
as mentioned in my recent post i feel as i want to give up/suppressing crossdressing for good due to my fininanical situation and also because of that i feel as no women wouldnt accept and/nor ever date a crossdresser. It hurts me that i am living a lonely life yea i have a few friends but many of them dont know about my crossdressing lifestyle. Also my family doesnt know about it

Cristy2
07-30-2013, 06:49 AM
I know the feeling. Sorry to say that I don't know what to say. My financial situation isn't too great either and there isn't too many CD/TG friendly places here in Jacksonville to go either fab or drab. It is a very lonely exsistance at times for sure.

prene
07-30-2013, 06:52 AM
I wish I knew.

Guys are just more sexual and think about it ... all the time.

I do not believe the religious negativity part. I believe it is just the personal response.

I think sometimes the gg's feel a little insecure.

I do wish more gg's were more accepting.

tiffanynjcd24
07-30-2013, 06:56 AM
but i know for the fact i cant give up crossdressing and even if i did it probably would be stressful for me. I am happy that i accept myself this way and i would never change it. I would just wish i would go to Southern confernence in the South and i want to meet other cds too and also women that supports crossdressers

deebra
07-30-2013, 07:17 AM
Mens libido(sex drive) is 6 times stronger than that of a female because of more testosterone. Nearly all men and especially young mature males are conditioned when seeing a woman to see her as a sex partner to satisfy this strong, ever present sex drive and need for "getting-off". The young, prettier, well built and well dressed or sexy dressed go to the top of the list. They lock in on body parts such as big breasts, abs, nice butt, legs and beautiful faces and hair. Women learn early on to use the things to attract the opposit sex and also to manipulate men to get their way. If a man sees a female form dressed feminine he is drawn to it, if this person is "different" below the belt and no one will know he's curious and willing to find out what GGs enjoy, he just might like it too; it's also something thats new and different and something he has always wondered what it would be like. By the way, gay men don't like CDs either, they only want manly men.

95% of women don't like CDs or feminine men because on this subject they choose to think/stay inside the box except when it comes to their clothes of which there is no limit, everything goes and is O.K. We all know how selfish and one sided this is.

We have seen so many style changes over time and acceptance, but not for men dressing feminine. Are women selfish and want pretty, sexy, colorful, soft clothes just for them selves; I say YES. Why are men still wearing swim suits from their waist to below their knees and everyone goes gaga over women in bikinnis, if a man wears a speedo then he's gay and yes I think women are behind this thinking also. Sad part is I don't think this will change because there aren't enough CDs and most of them won't come out for the public to see and get use to and accept something different .

Why can't society accept that a man should be able to dress as he wants and not be criticized????????????

tiffanynjcd24
07-30-2013, 08:49 AM
So what would be my best bet for me as a crossdresser when it comes to dressing up and relationship

ruthie801
07-30-2013, 09:01 AM
You have to follow your soul. I mean you have to be happy as you are.

MysticLady
07-30-2013, 09:02 AM
Biggest flack I have seen, heard, and experienced has came from religious people like "evangelicals" and it seems to be their (gg) women who are the most vocal and down right hurtful, rude, and offensive.

And these people call themselves Christians:doh:. Too me, they're are nothing but Radicals hiding behind a Large Belief and Religion using it too further their hate and very immature and childish ideas and tarnish many peoples belief system.

Very Good example of a Man dealing with a very immature and childish Woman. The worst part is that they are Married too Her. Now, you may understand the reason I am how I am and speak of the things that I do.

tiffanynjcd24
07-30-2013, 10:26 AM
Another thing is that they want bodybuilders type dude and I dont really look the part

Lorileah
07-30-2013, 10:29 AM
So what would be my best bet for me as a crossdresser when it comes to dressing up and relationship

Finding a bisexual man or woman who likes crossdressers and who isn't into it for the thrill. There are some out there. What would be best? Be yourself and quit forcing things to happen. In any relationship when you push it, it flames out quickly. Don't base your attraction on on looks alone. Looks fade. Don't seek something you know won't fly.

Seems you have asked this question before. Being young you believe that you MUST have it NOW. You don't and by chasing this aggressively you will just end up frustrated.

Judging from all the threads you have started I think seeing a therapist would be really helpful for you. Attending a gender support group would also be a good idea.

tiffanynjcd24
07-30-2013, 10:34 AM
I am currently seeing a therapist and I am just asking this in general I am not worry about that. Once I get my place I am going to support group. Why are you suggest it

deebra
07-30-2013, 01:17 PM
cd the best way you can meet someone that wants a bi cd is to dress and go places where you are with people, not dirt bag bars but WalMart, the mall, grocery store. There are men that want a bi cd over a gg and gg's that would also want a cd. You are unique and have something they want that straight male and females don't have. Hopefully one of these people will recognize you and start a conversation, but you have to be out there in order to see and meet people. So dress nice and showcase yourself, it won't happen if you stay home. If it doesn't happen instantly then enjoy all the gurl time you will have in public.

Vickie_CDTV
07-30-2013, 03:14 PM
If you are open to it, maybe a TV/TS relationship might (big might) work for you, if you can find a TS who likes men and is willing to accept being with a "soft" man; since you understand what each other has gone though, at least on some level, you might find some common ground there and mutual understanding. You don't have the issues you have with a cis partner, like having to explain yourself, having to educate them, no shock factor, no pleading with them to stay with you after you tell about your secret etc. On the other hand, such a relationship can have the exact same problems as a TV/GG relationship; issues of exposure is a big one (since it can indirectly out her if she is stealth, in addition to general embarrassment a GG might feel), and time you spent en femme vs. en drab. She may want a conventional male/female relationship and you might have to present male more than you would like. Still, if I crunch the numbers, that would seem like your best bet given all of the parameters.

I have to disagree about her concern about having a relationship. She has a right to be concerned, at least in the long run. Often times young people are told "be patient and eventually X will happen for you", I will tell you as someone who is between young adulthood and middle age, it can be a real trap. Believe me, you can be patient and wait and wait and wait your life away (as I have.) I know a few folks (one trans and a few with other issues) who still have not ever had a relationship in their life and they are in their late 40s. "The 40 Year Old Virgin" story is not just some sort of joke the movie industry cooked up, it does happen. It still may never happen, but that concern should be used as a good motivator to work as hard as possible to change things.

Jenniferathome
07-30-2013, 03:54 PM
...I am trying to figure out why are men find crossdressers very attractive like maybe they find it very hot when guys are dressing up like chicks? ...

Well, "men" do not find cross dressers attractive. Now, "some men", likely very, very few, do find cross dressers attractive. In all likelihood, they are cross dressers themselves or closet homosexuals still hiding from themselves. I would bet my life that the average man on the street finds cross dressers decidedly unattractive.

Wildaboutheels
07-30-2013, 04:18 PM
YOU cannot control WHAT you are attracted to. Nor can ANYONE else, despite any proclamations otherwise. So fretting, wondering or worrying about it, is nothing but an exercise in futility. YOU are obviously not alone, as this topic comes up almost weekly in one form or another.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?196641-Liking-boys-as-a-girl/page9

Just one of MANY ^^^

tiffanynjcd24
07-30-2013, 06:40 PM
I understand I know I cant change anyone opinions

docrobbysherry
07-30-2013, 08:26 PM
--------------------------------

We have seen so many style changes over time and acceptance, but not for men dressing feminine. Are women selfish and want pretty, sexy, colorful, soft clothes just for them selves; I say YES. Why are men still wearing swim suits from their waist to below their knees and everyone goes gaga over women in bikinnis, if a man wears a speedo then he's gay and yes I think women are behind this thinking also.

Why can't society accept that a man should be able to dress as he wants and not be criticized????????????

Maybe Virginia Beach is different than our beaches here in SoCal, Deebra. Thank goodness we don't have men wearing the speedo "bun huggers", that r popular in Europe, here. Many of our men r fat and out of shape.:eek: They'd look better wearing men's swim suits from the 1920's than the current ones!

What they need to do, is outlaw bikinis on women here, Deebra. For the one shapely woman seen on our beaches here in a bikini, we have 20 or so that make u want to cover your eyes!:doh:

MysticLady
07-30-2013, 11:19 PM
Many of our men r fat and out of shape.:eek: They'd look better wearing men's swim suits from the 1920's than the current ones!

:heehee: Don't forget the prison stripes on the swimsuit. Plus the swim cap. Ah...those were the days.:heehee:

TheMissus
07-31-2013, 04:59 AM
Sigh. When will men understand that women are also visual creatures (less sexually motivated, sure, but still visual) and as much as you all love the look of femininity the average heterosexual woman LOVES the look of a MAN. Why is this so hard to understand? Crossdressing takes away the visual enjoyment of masculinity - it's really as simple as that. As women, we ask ourselves WHY a man would want to do this? Does he hate being a man? (huge red flag) Does he have issues with his mother? (an even bigger red flag) Is he trying to attract other men? (The flag is in the red zone!) if none of these, then WHY would he want to take away the very thing women desire of him? (Don't even try to answer this as we've been here already, lol)

Biology still guides us all - even those of us who consider ourselves more enlightened - so a feminine man can bring on an instinctual repulsion in a woman that even she doesn't understand. Biology wants us to mate with the OPPOSITE gender as that brings out the most likelihood of offspring. Men presenting as women complicate this process BIG TIME!

Either way, women are not the strange voodoo creatures we're made out to be (most of the time anyway, lol) You CAN find one who will love you despite her biological drive. Just try and understand where SHE is coming from and you'll find it a whole lot easier. :)

Zylia
07-31-2013, 05:14 AM
@The Missus: Some CD's here may want to print out your post in a big font, hang it somewhere on a wall in their 'lady boudoir' and look at it whenever they're in 'CD trouble' with their significant other. Very honest and very insightful. I may have some annotations for the biology part, but in my opinion (as a man), the conclusion is just.

cdliz15
08-01-2013, 11:07 AM
I have thought about this before. I think that men who are attracted to crossdressers, and don't have fetish for crossdressing, are attracted on a subconscious level. And that is because we tend to be ultra feminine when we dress. ie heels instead of shoes, skirts instead of pants, makeup, jewelry, etc.. I myself have no real interest men, but have been attracted to other cd's. And when that happens, I realized I'm not seeing them as crossdressers, but as attractive women.

MysticLady
08-01-2013, 12:00 PM
I myself have no real interest men, but have been attracted to other cd's. And when that happens, I realized I'm not seeing them as crossdressers, but as attractive women.

I agree, they are attractive and appealing too the eye just a GG would be but, that's the furthest I want too go, anything beyond that, I think, they have a tool as I got and I don't want that tool. I prefer the other tool available that, is provided by a GG. Problem is, it comes w/ strings attached:heehee:

tiffanynjcd24
08-01-2013, 02:35 PM
I agree where you are coming from