PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever dress like this?

Sandra H
09-26-2004, 07:22 AM
Hi all.

I am fully dressed in female cloths and been out to the shops. Let me explain. I always wear panties and tights (pantyhose) everyday under my drab cloths. Now as it’s getting colder and we need jumpers I wear a bra everyday. So this is what I have on today, white cotton panties bikini type, tights, white bra. But I also am wearing a woman’s top. It looks a lot like a mans top, but the buttons are on the woman’s side and the material is a little lighter in weight. I have women’s jeans on with woman’s trainers with no socks just my tights.

So everything I am wearing was made for a woman. As I walked through town and around the supermarket in woman’s cloths I felt great.

Thought I would share this with you all. Does anyone else wear this type of clothing? You look like a man, but everything is women’s.

Natasha Anne
09-26-2004, 08:02 AM
That's great. You should give us lessons on how to hide the bra under a sheer top, or wear you wearing a jumper too.

For a moment I thought you were saying that you went out and about dressed like the picture you use for you avatar, but then sanity prevailed :)

Hi all.

I am fully dressed in female cloths and been out to the shops. Let me explain. I always wear panties and tights (pantyhose) everyday under my drab cloths. Now as it’s getting colder and we need jumpers I wear a bra everyday. So this is what I have on today, white cotton panties bikini type, tights, white bra. But I also am wearing a woman’s top. It looks a lot like a mans top, but the buttons are on the woman’s side and the material is a little lighter in weight. I have women’s jeans on with woman’s trainers with no socks just my tights.

So everything I am wearing was made for a woman. As I walked through town and around the supermarket in woman’s cloths I felt great.

Thought I would share this with you all. Does anyone else wear this type of clothing? You look like a man, but everything is women’s.

Pamela D.
09-26-2004, 09:03 AM
Sandra,
I love dressing all-girl like this and glad to hear other girls do as well! There are lot of slacks, tops and shoes that can easily pass. As you pointed out, it's much easier in the cooler weather. I also like to add light foundation, eyeliner and sheer lipstick to complete my outfit and feel more femme and a bit edgy!

Thanks for sharing!

Pamela

Natasha Anne
09-26-2004, 10:50 AM
I love wearing my flared girls jeans. My sneakers and belts are normally girls clothes too, as well as many of my tops. Mostly casual wear stuff.

People just don't notice. About the only person I can think of that noticed my belt is my wife.

I also wear clear nail polish and women's deodorant most of the time.

I don't own any male underwear, which is going to be interesting as I'm going for a minor operation on Wednesday.

I sometimes wear perfume too. Normally the citrus smelling ones.

SatinSarah
09-26-2004, 12:54 PM
This is a great idea. I don't have too much to wear, but I will start looking for a few more girly things to wear at work. It makes me feel great when I wear pants and tights under my suit at work. A few more girly things will be great

chantelle
09-26-2004, 02:52 PM
There are times when we feel so feminine that even boy clothes make it feel
like girl clothes.Yet i dress mostly feminine and the feelings are way different when
you start to look out for yourself and not many others.My heart and soul is female
and i stand behind all those others that feel the same way,So sandra and natasha
i am with you in spirit when you go out in the world.Love Chantelle.

AnnaMaria
09-27-2004, 03:17 AM
Natasha,
I have been down the surgury road wearing panties and had no problems. All I did was to make sure that the panties I was wearing wear a bikini that was solid dark color that could be easily mistaken for mens underwear. I have four pair for just such occasions. A black, two different color blue, and a white pair. The only way that you can really tell that they are panties and not mens is by looking at the crotch or the tag. and I don't think that any of the health professionals that you will deal with will have time or the intrest to look at that.

anna

Jayne71
09-27-2004, 11:33 PM
I often go out with a crop top bra, panties, hose and a blouse on, often under jeans and a denim jacket. Once, I needed to buy some trainers and couldn't be bothered to go home, put on socks and come back, so I simply tried them on in the shop, with my hose being clearly visible. Nobody noticed - I reckon the real moral of this is that people are far too interested in their own thing to notice mine!

crispy
09-28-2004, 12:24 AM
Natasha,
I have been down the surgury road wearing panties and had no problems. All I did was to make sure that the panties I was wearing wear a bikini that was solid dark color that could be easily mistaken for mens underwear. I have four pair for just such occasions. A black, two different color blue, and a white pair. The only way that you can really tell that they are panties and not mens is by looking at the crotch or the tag. and I don't think that any of the health professionals that you will deal with will have time or the intrest to look at that.

anna

travelling around the world as I do I have found many brands of undies that are not easily identified as femme. Nylon lycra or microfibre lycra in various styles including boxers, short leg panties, low cut briefs.... the choice is endless. And often with matching camis, long tank vests, bralettes, and so on. As long as you avoid pastel girly colours you're OK.

one thing I hate is anything with a central front seam which spoils the smooth look and feel.

Felicity
09-28-2004, 01:46 AM
I normally wear polyester jogging shorts under my day to day clothes. They are mens, but feel good around the shaved privates. the 100% polyester part...

Especially summertime here, anythime, I can go to the river and strip down to them.