PDA

View Full Version : Annecdotes from my vacation: My bikini

JamieG
07-30-2013, 11:22 AM
Hi everyone,

I've just return from a North Carolina beach vacation and wanted to share a few short stories. Here's the first:

I wore a bikini on the beach for the first time! Well, not exactly. :devil: I only wore the bottoms... and they were under swim shorts, but at least I wore them! :heehee: I have a couple of pairs of unlined swim shorts, and in the past I've worn a speedo underneath to hold things in. However, I only had one and it doesn't dry fast enough. So I brought the bottoms of my bikini with me. At first I was a little nervous wearing, thinking that somehow people would know. But once I relaxed, it was very comfortable. Now, I just need to get to the point where I won't need the swim shorts!

I'll post the next story a bit later when I have a chance.

Jamie

jennyscott
07-30-2013, 11:43 AM
It's always exciting to wear bathing suits to the beach. Off to the beach in a few days for the week myself. Bikinis for the family vacation (beneath a swimsuit shell).

In case you haven't noticed, people really aren't that observant. I watch for observant people as much as those cute outfits when I'm out and about. Perhaps that's why I am more confident leaving the house (to some degree) dressed. OTH my wife has yet to come to terms with my feminine self. She hasn't noticed how unobservant people are. (There has to be a sniglet for that). What she lacks in awareness she more than makes up with concern of strangers' impressions. Lots of work ahead for the both of us.

Paula Klein
07-30-2013, 02:16 PM
Jamie ... if you don't mind my asking, at which NC beach did you take your vacation? I live (almost) on Atlantic Beach in NC, so I'm just curious.

Paula

Rogina B
07-30-2013, 07:55 PM
I can't believe there is a T girl in Cartaret County!!!

docrobbysherry
07-30-2013, 08:10 PM
The heck with the story. I want to see pics of Jamie in a bikini!

JamieG
07-30-2013, 08:55 PM
Jamie ... if you don't mind my asking, at which NC beach did you take your vacation? I live (almost) on Atlantic Beach in NC, so I'm just curious.

Paula

Wow, Paula. I was in your neighborhood. I was staying in Indian Beach.

The heck with the story. I want to see pics of Jamie in a bikini!

Well, Doc. Your wish is my command. I posted the pics a long time ago, here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?179678-My-Latest-Photoshoot-Rock-Vixen-Rocking-a-Bikini-and-Too-Many-Tutus): just jump to post #32.

And now here's two more quick stories.

#2) My 8-year old daughter now knows that I have worn drag. Here's how it happened. We were at the beach with my parents and for some reason my daughter asked me, "Daddy have you ever worn lipstick?" I have no idea why this came up. Normally, I would find a way to redirect the question, and avoid having to lie to her or admit to it. However, before I could, my mom jumped in with, "Yes, he has", adding to me "That time you dressed up as that girl." She's seen a picture of me on Facebook from a charity drag show that my wife and I performed in. So of course my astute daughter who has been curious about drag recently asked point-blank, "Have you ever worn drag?" At this point, there was no denying it, so I simply said, "Yes, I have." Then she asked, "Who did you dress up as?" I explained that I didn't dress up as anyone in particular. And then as quickly as it happened, she moved on to talking about something else. Basically a non-event. I let my wife know in case it comes up in conversation, and we agreed that we would tell her about the drag show and why we did it, but that deeper discussion of my crossdressing would be revealed more gradually and in an age-appropriate way.

3) My wife said if we got married again, I could wear a dress. She wasn't able to come on the trip, and would periodically talk via phone or chat. One night, we were joking around and I asked her if she would marry me. She replied, "I think I already did?" "Oh, well can we do it again?" I asked. She answered, "Sure, and this time you can wear a dress if you want." I know she was just joking around, but it was a nice thought, even it is total fantasy. Well, if we renew our vows one day, who knows?

MssHyde
07-30-2013, 09:02 PM
thanks for posting, you have a whole lot going for you, nice pictures for sure..

Robyn-aus
07-31-2013, 03:35 AM
Hi There I wear bikini bottoms all the time with shorts over the top and a female rash vest and no one has ever said anything They feel great wearing them I also wear a one piece swimsuit at home and in the back yard

Paula Klein
07-31-2013, 04:29 AM
I thought I saw a t-girl on the beach!!! :)

Small world! Hope your vacation here was a lot of fun! If you went to the aquarium while you were here, you were within 1/4 mile of me!

Rogina B
07-31-2013, 04:54 AM
Come on down and wear your bathing suits! No one cares so much that they will run home to grab the pitchforks!lol

Beverley Sims
07-31-2013, 05:50 AM
I always wore both ends of a bikini when I was younger.
My friends thought it was a hoot as I looked hot then.
I had the ability to attract other girls into the group.

Bree Wagner
07-31-2013, 10:21 PM
Jamie,

Story one is good, stories two and three are great. The non-event part of the second story is actually quite endearing and I bet it just warmed your heart. As for story 3, while wearing a dress would be incredible, I'd bet it's even more so to know you two made the right decision and would do it all over again.

Love the great news!

-Bree