PDA

View Full Version : A visit to Pizza Hut

Maria S
07-31-2013, 02:02 PM
Normally Maria is either at home, window shopping (it's amazing how many double glazed units you can fit in a large handbag) or running errands.

Tonight my wife is out with her workmates in London at a birthday bash so as usual I am at home with my Xbox and cats to keep me company. Sometimes it feels like a role reversal of generations gone by where the little woman is at home whilst hubby is out pouring pints of Guinness down his neck.

MARIA IS GOING OUT!!! But where? A woman cannot go into a pub on her own, Bingo is expensive, certain other places will stick out like a sore thumb. So I went to Pizza Hut. The first time Maria had been out for a meal since before marriage and before living together got to be 7-8 years.

It was MAGIC. As the song goes "Man I feel like a woman tonight" Had a lovely meal and a couple of bottles of cider and just treated like any other woman on her on both by staff and other customers. Made use of the ladies toilet and then came home. Must have been strong cider was a bit wobbly in my high heels. Now back to show Tiger Woods how it's done on Xbox.

Maria

Princess Grandpa
07-31-2013, 02:12 PM
Hug

Good for you! There is nothing quite as empowering as stepping out that front door. Maybe some day I will find myself in a non-sheltered environment and maybe I won't. Until then I will enjoy it vicariously through you brave ladies

kimdl93
07-31-2013, 07:16 PM
It is great fun to just enjoy a nice dinner en femme, isn't it!

heatherdress
07-31-2013, 09:01 PM
Maria - glad you had a great time. The cider must have been good.

Beverley Sims
08-01-2013, 04:37 AM
Maria,
I am glad to see you are progressing forward.
I remember the little girl afraid to go out six months ago.

linda allen
08-01-2013, 09:04 AM
It's great you went out, and you're right, there aren't a lot of places for a woman to go alone and not look out of place.

I just hope Pizza Hut in your area is better than it is in mine. I suppose these things are personal, but I would sooner eat a frozen pizza than one from Pizza Hut.

Tina B.
08-01-2013, 09:20 AM
After a night like that, did Tiger let you play from the ladies tee's?
You have to watch that cider when wearing high heels.lol