PDA

View Full Version : Do most of your dresses just hang in the closet?

emmicd
12-22-2005, 12:53 AM
As a crossdresser I find it enjoyable to wear feminine clothes when I can. However it is few and far between.

The only real time I wear girls clothes these days is when I wear girls trousers that are flared at the bottom but don't really attract much attention. If I am really daring I will wear a blouse underneath a guys sweater with my flared trousers. They are comfortable and look great.

I also wear a pink shirt sometimes which is a guys shirt with my girls trousers.

Do other crossdressers get buy wearing limited feminine clothes and usually keep their dresses hanging in the closet hardly wearing them?

emmi

Nikki A.
12-22-2005, 01:04 AM
Like you I'll wear jeans with no comment, my kids know that me and mom wear the same brand, they don't care. Other than that it is panties and hose and an occasional fem shirt under a sweater or fleece. One occasional indulgence is a brown pair of peach skin pants that I just love the feel of.
Any more and I risk trouble at work.

confused
12-22-2005, 02:33 AM
My mom and I wear the same clothes when able to. But as far back as I can remember is my mom has treated me as a girl. All the girls I hung out with consider me as a sister. The truth is I hide my guy clothes not my girl clothes.Why hide your girlie side?

FionaAlexis
12-22-2005, 04:50 AM
Hi Emmi,

Yes, I do love dresses but they do tend to languish in the wardrobe - mainly because I tend to wear skirts and tops now to blend in. However I do notice more dresses about this summer.

But I think trannies who live mainly as guys - especially when you're married with a young family have less available time. I sympathise but things get better.

Fiona xx

Wendy me
12-22-2005, 06:33 AM
well i just have a ton of things i put on something in the morning and just might change 2 to 5 times a day ... so my things don't get too lonley waiting for me to waer them....

Jasmine Ellis
12-22-2005, 06:43 AM
In the winter my dresses stay in the wardrobe. And my long skirts and tops comes out. Stockings gose away and the tights comes out.

Kimberly
12-22-2005, 07:42 AM
I'm getting more careless now my parent's know about my dressing...

Most of my stuff can now be seen in my closet, rather than hidden at the back. :) I may even move stuff to the drawers soon. I need a regular washing cycle though. :(

Phillis
12-22-2005, 09:10 AM
well i just have a ton of things i put on something in the morning and just might change 2 to 5 times a day ... so my things don't get too lonley waiting for me to waer them....

I am like Wendy me. I dress early in the morning and maybe change two to three times a day. I amy start out in a dress then change to a skirt and top. I just dress in the house now, but stay dress all day if I don't have plans to go out. If I do go out I wear femmine clothes under my drab clothes. Enjoy every minute of it. Happy Holidays to all.

Leilani68
12-22-2005, 01:06 PM
Dresses come out fairly often (Mostly In Summer/During Holidays year round).
Winter is Just too Cold & Wet where I live for anything shorter than
Knee Length...:)

Toyah
12-22-2005, 01:35 PM
I wear them whenever I can, have lots tho could co a long time without repeats:D

tiffiany
12-22-2005, 05:51 PM
Ive worn dresses before, but right now I dont own any. I normally wear slacks, jeans or skirts with tops. If its cold I'll wear a sweater besides that I always have on a pair of pantyhose.

DeniseNY
12-22-2005, 07:32 PM
My dresses are mainly spring and summer attire. Besides, to fit in and not draw attention to yourself, you tend to wear more skirts and/or jeans - especially in colder weather.

I really enjoy wearing my dresses, but they are in storage right now waiting for warmer weather.