PDA

View Full Version : neighbours

marny
07-31-2013, 10:14 PM
You are my only support. I have ventured out. I take my dogs in the morning and wear capris and whatever on top...obviously boobs.........and the ones i run into stop and have a nice chat with me. i guess im out.

Allison Chaynes
07-31-2013, 11:48 PM
Congratulations, it's a relief once the neighbor genie is out in many ways, isn't it?

Lynn Marie
07-31-2013, 11:56 PM
I've been out for around 3 years now and it's still scary, and exciting, and thrilling, and erotic all rolled up into one powerful emotion. The neighbors are one of the fears that we all have to get over. All they're really worried about is that you won't cause the property values to go down! Keep your lawn mowed and no derelicts in the yard!

Cynthia Anne
08-01-2013, 12:30 AM
Great neighbors are hard to beat! Sounds like you are a winner!!

Tracii G
08-01-2013, 12:45 AM
Sounds like you are out LOL.
Take it slow and they will get more used to you.
Mine have seen me both ways and it hasn't been a problem.
I found out that the daughter of one of my neighbors is a FtM so they understand.

dominique
08-01-2013, 04:05 AM
I know what you mean it's scary at first, but once they know you can relax a bit.

Beverley Sims
08-01-2013, 04:23 AM
Marny,
Those that stop and have a chat with you ....Consider them supporters too. :)

prettyinpink57
08-02-2013, 02:04 PM
I was in my back yard early yesterday morning and was suprised when my neighbor behind me said hello. I was shocked but tried to act normal as we talked for a few min. I havent heard any feedback so i guess the outcome is still up in the air.

DanielleT
08-02-2013, 06:50 PM
My neighbors know that I live openly as a woman. I guess I might be lucky, but I go out in my yard with a bra top and little shorts on, no one seems to mind.

Amy07
08-02-2013, 06:57 PM
Depends on where you live, so be careful

MarcyRex
08-02-2013, 07:07 PM
Heck, I live in a condo complex. Some of my neighbors know. I know one or two have seen me. My wife divulged to another. Eh. Nothing said yet, but I have seen a knowing glance or two. Of course, I try to be presentable if outside. No way I pass for a number of reasons.

Tracii G
08-02-2013, 07:45 PM
Saw the lady mail carrier go down the street and headed down to my mail box, about that time a new neighbor from a few house down the street was walking up the street to the mail box.
She was mid 30's and quite friendly.I was 50/50 mode BTW.
The letter carrier is lesbian and we have been friends for a few years. When she rolled up she said hi ladies its a nice day huh?
I saw the new neighbors eyes look us both over pretty well and she said my name is Gail nice to meet you both.
Nancy the mail carrier did her job and loaded up our boxes and said well ladies have a great day and off she went.
What the new neighbor thought of me I don't have a clue but she seemed nice enough.

BLUE ORCHID
08-02-2013, 08:11 PM
Hi Marny, Oh Yes, It sure sounds like you are out there now.

lingerieLiz
08-02-2013, 10:11 PM
My mail carrier left a neighbors mail in my box. I walked down and give it to the neighbor wearing obviously fem shorts and top w/bra projection. Wile dropping it off another neighbor came out and said started talking. They couldn't miss my fem look.

The other day I was outside and heard my name called. It was one of the neighbor ladies who came over to talk about something. I had on shorts and a white top with white bra clearly showing. As she was talking I saw her eyes scan down and pick up my boobs. She quickly returned to looking at my face and continued talking. It wasn't like she was shocked with how I was dressed, but looking as if I was just another woman and what I might being wearing.

My neighbors have know for years and I haven't had any bad experiences.

Sabrina133
08-03-2013, 06:20 AM
Wel I've in a cul de sac with 9 houses. All of my neighbors know and accept (with one exception). We are a very social group and have frequent block parties. SO and I go as a lesbian couple with no problems. The one couple that does not accept doesn't socialize with us. We are thinking of voting them off the island.

Kandy Barr
08-03-2013, 07:39 AM
My nearest neighbors are a mile away on either side of my house, as I begin to spend more and more time en femme I'm out in my yard quite a lot in a dress or girle shorts, top and footwear. I can be seen from the road if someone drives by, so far no one has said anything and I'm not sure they've noticed, but if they come up to me and ask if that was me they saw wearing a skirt I'm prepared to own up to it. I'm tired of being in the closet. I'm glad that you're not trying to hide your fem self Marny, after all its very much a part of us!! xxx Kandy

UNDERDRESSER
08-03-2013, 09:43 AM
Well, one neighbour saw me, just a dude in t- shirt and gray denim look material skirt. "Hi, nice day" that sort of thing. Don't see how they could have missed the skirt, but it's possible. Doubt there will be any big eruptions from that. The neighbour the other side is a younger dude, he might be scornful, but maybe I'm being unfair. I'm working up the courage to get out more like this. Eventually I want to go to work like that, will check that there won't be come backs from employers first, but even if they are OK, got to get over the hurdle of possible reactions from customers.

Just to be clear, NOT trying to pass, just want to be able to wear suitable skirts, sort of "kilt like" knee length, maybe some pleats, I am experimenting with the looks that work for me, that give the kind of image that I think works, that I can feel comfortable with.

DanielleT
08-04-2013, 05:01 PM
Neighbors can be such a pain. I live in a private home and while I have made friends with my neighbors, most of them know me as Dan. Whether I like it or not, during the course of me being a woman, I am sure some of them have seen me as Danielle, who is the person I really am. Confusing to them, I suppose, Dan the guy that mows his lawn, then later in the day Danielle going out for the evening, fully dressed. Until things get better, we will just have to deal with that.

Diversity
08-04-2013, 06:47 PM
Good luck to you, Marny. Enjoy the freedom you are feeling and your life's journey.
Di

Amy Lynn3
08-04-2013, 08:17 PM
This post just gave me an idea. IF, I will say it again, IF, I had the money I would buy land and develope it into a subdivision for cder's and advertise it as such. That way Marny could walk her dog, dressed any way she liked.

Robin777
08-04-2013, 08:29 PM
I know you would get it plenty of takers. You would have to make it a gated community. I assume you know why. If I could I know I would move in.

wilt575
08-04-2013, 10:47 PM
I've been out and about yard work, shopping just normal every day things, get along great with neighbors, they stop and chat and never any odd looks or comments, just normal conversation weather, news etc. As you said I also dress casual jeans, capris, tops and so on. As far as "obviously boobs" Yes I got implants few years back so they are always there .

Allison Chaynes
08-05-2013, 11:29 PM
Amy Lynn, I had the same thought. The question is where do you build? Obviously there would have to be shopping nearby....

Sarah Beth
08-06-2013, 07:15 AM
I am glad you have neighbors that are so accepting. I believe the acceptance would depend on where you live an how enlightened the people are. There is now way I would ever want anyone where I live to find out, I would have to leave town.

A few years ago I caught all kinds of grief for just being friends with a gay guy who lived across the street from me. I got called a few choice names, and lost some business over that. People in this part of the world are just not tollerant.

GeorgeA
09-25-2013, 03:28 PM
Amy,
That's one of my long-standing wishful thinking. Even if I could buy a house that's secluded enough would be nice. I could invite others to stay or visit.

Michelle789
09-25-2013, 03:39 PM
Neighbors can be a fear as it is. I've made friends with two of my neighbors, and I've introduced them to my friends, so now they're included in my circle. I've dug a big hole. I really need a job, and to move to a different building.

I live in an apartment complex, so there's no property value issue here. Btw what's the law in California if a landlord should find out you CD?