PDA

View Full Version : anybody into dr scholl exercise sandals

kaliope
12-22-2005, 02:37 AM
I can't get them out of mind. I have 5 pairs. i lave wearing them.My wife kind if understands. They look ugly or sexy depending wow talk to you. Am I an anonoly to like this footwear?

kaliope
12-24-2005, 02:25 AM
Forgot to mention we go out and she accepts me wearing them. The past summer, she purchased a black pair for me and made me wear them in public. We had a great summer. Got some smiles from women. I think they are cute. Some they think they are too orthopedic. But they have a have kitschy look. Some say they are unisex. Anybody have a pair? Love to hear from you.

Jeannie9
12-24-2005, 12:03 PM
I love them too... Thanks for reminding me of these. Now to get me a pair.

Lissa Stevens
12-28-2005, 03:56 PM
When I was younger and could fit into a pair I loved them. If you know where to find them in size 12 let me know. As far as I know they don't come that big.

kaliope
12-28-2005, 05:23 PM
Try shoes.com. I know you can get them up to size 11. From personal exeprience, you can go up or down one size. I usually wear a size 8 but I can easily fit into a size 7. Both sizes work from me. Remember, the strap is adjustable. If you want to, try flat exercise sandals (no heel), they are considered unisex in Europe and you can find a pair online at www.fusaro.de or do a search for pescura flat and you will find a size 12, no problem. Hope that helps.

Maid Barbara
12-28-2005, 05:33 PM
I wear them at home when in drab, and also when dressed if I'm just slopping around. I have another pair in black that I wear all summer when I'm out in drab, no-one has ever made any comments. Carry on and help make them trendy!
Barbara. xxxx

Wenda
12-28-2005, 05:43 PM
When I was younger and could fit into a pair I loved them. If you know where to find them in size 12 let me know. As far as I know they don't come that big.
If have a nice comfy pair of size 12. Bought them on eBay. Just have to be a relentless e-shopper.

MistyCD
12-29-2005, 11:11 PM
I have several pairs and have been wearing them outside for years. It's the only type of female attire that my wife knows about. I told her the work physician who came from Europe suggested that I wear them since I have to be on my feet all day.