PDA

View Full Version : New year's eve parties

rachel_rachel
12-22-2005, 02:42 AM
My wife and i are hosting a New year's eve party this year, it's our turn. We take it alternate year's with friends of ours.

This year we've decided to theme the party, fancy dress. This was an idea of my best mate and i after another one of our friend's chickened out when we suggested it for his 21st.

Now none of my friends know that i'm a crossdresser, just prone to do something completly out of left field as i did at the last fancy dress party i went to. (and i was the only to dress up, some fancy dress party that was. Anyway, i got a laugh out of it and so did everyone else)

I know for sure that my mate is coming dressed as a woman, he and his wife have come over and gone through my bags of clothing, and she picked out a few dresses for him, and took a bit more for herself.

Another friend is also coming as a woman or should i say girl, as he's wearing a school uniform.

This is where it gets hard for me, As i said, nobody knows i crossdress, (at least i hope nobody knows) except for my wife. I have to choose between two dresses that i really want to wear,

1) A hot pink floor length evening gown or....
2) An absolutly stunning baby pink ball gown that i just recently purchased on eBay.

The hot pink one, my mate's wife was going to buy from me, she tried it on, loved it, and said she'd buy it but didn't, so i'm thinking of wearing that to show her that i look just as good, if not better in it than she did.

The baby pink ball gown, i had to modify as it didn't fit me and i feel so so so femmine in it, but i have to choose one or the other, i'm torn between them.

Bear with me, i'm trying to attach the pictures, but it won't let at the moment.

Thanks,

Rachel

rachel_rachel
12-22-2005, 03:23 AM
pictures, as promised.

classicgreysuit
12-22-2005, 03:47 AM
Hi,

both dresses are gorgeous. It rather depends whether you want to use the party to come out or not. If you want to look good without making it look like you're really into it i'd go for the red dress - its sexy without looking tooo expensive. If you want them to know you're a crossdresser go for the pink.

Sarah
x

Darlena
12-22-2005, 04:08 AM
G'day mate And "GD"Day to ya! From This `Yank from a land up yonder! I can only hope you're cool andfull of muster! Just make sure that you get back to your girlfriend, Darelena or elsewise. Anyway..,let me know how the bargains are goin' down south. (Down under) By Damn! I'm growin' tired of wannabees yankin' me chain! Just make sure your the real Mc Coy!

MichelleH
12-22-2005, 12:26 PM
Rachel,

I like the evening gown better on you. For the party, I'd suggest chandelier earrings instead of hoops. It would also look great if you did your nails to match the dress.

Michelle

Dayna
12-22-2005, 02:51 PM
The pale pink--most definitely! Both dresses are beautiful but I like the lighter of the two. I also agree with Michelle on the earrings.

Have fun!

rachel_rachel
12-23-2005, 12:26 AM
Thanks ladies, your comments have been really posititve.

i don't think that my wife will let me get my nails done, something like $80 for a set of acrliyic nails, for a few hours. I have a pair of earrings that i could wear, not chandeiller, but close.

Thanks for the feedback,

Rachel.

Denise01
12-23-2005, 03:38 PM
Both gowns look exquisite, and if it was me I would have a very hard time to choose, but I also favour the evening gown for such a party.
From your comments I take it that your wife is fully supportive of your dressing, and some of your friends must know or they would not be borrowing clothes from you.
If it is your desire to come out, this might just be the time to Come Out to all your friends, as there will be other cd'ers there fully dressed as well

Come Out, and Have a good time

Denise

Christina Nicole
12-23-2005, 04:25 PM
Now none of my friends know that i'm a crossdresser, just prone to do something completly out of left field as i did at the last fancy dress party i went to. (and i was the only to dress up, some fancy dress party that was. Anyway, i got a laugh out of it and so did everyone else)

I know for sure that my mate is coming dressed as a woman, he and his wife have come over and gone through my bags of clothing, and she picked out a few dresses for him, and took a bit more for herself.

Both dresses are equally nice. I cannot see a reason to favor on over the other.

But... If a friend and his wife picked through your bags of clothing for him and herself and selected some dressed, then how could none of your friends know that you are a crossdresser? I am confused.:confused:

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

HaleyPink2000
12-23-2005, 09:35 PM
I'd wear the red one, and also do everything I could to use all the tricks of the trade, so to speak. Long Chain type ear rings, not hoops. Long Nails to match the dress. An over the top Large Choker necklace with a Nice Big Red Bow in the back. Or even a Big Red satin Bow tied around your neck with the Bow in the back. Something to take the attention to your neckline. Also to your ear rings. Even Chandelier ear rings would work. Or even a nice Neck Corset, tied in the back with satin red lacing ending in a bow. Then for the shoes I'd wear flats so that you did not over whelm your guests with your height. But I'd also wear a red Shawl that you could take on and off. Remember try to be a Lady.

Oh! Hun, the eyes and smile are everything. Don't over dress your eyes and don't make yourself look vampy. Smile always, and remember to only talk when you must. A nice smile is a good answer to most questions. Try to be a good listener at the party. Seems most of the parties I have given people come to eat, drink and gossip. LOLOL

Haley:) Have FUN!!!!

rachel_rachel
12-26-2005, 04:51 AM
As i mentioned, Yes my mate's wife did go through some of the bags of clothing i have, But like i said, Nobody knows about my crossdressing.

I actually have quite a stash because i like to buy and sell on eBay, I have several of my female friends go through the clothes, and they are free to take whatever they want. I just say to them to take it, 'cos i can't wear it can i?

I may have to shopping now for some more jewellery after all your ladies suggestions and tips.

Thanks,

Rach.

rachel_rachel
01-02-2006, 12:34 AM
Whew, what a night.

It's taken a while to put up my photos from New year's eve.
Mainly because i was too tired and still drunk yesterday.

Anyway, here's a photo,

Rachel.