PDA

View Full Version : Sexy librarian look, I need suggestions on what to buy.....................

Dora
08-01-2013, 12:55 PM
I am planning on a sexy librarian look and need some suggestions on what to buy for clothes, what I prefer is a separate dress and top, also I am guessing that I am a size 20.

Lorileah
08-01-2013, 01:20 PM
depends on what you mean by "sexy" Do you mean more risque? A plaid mini with knee high white stockings and Mary Janes. A white button down blouse with a cardigan and of course glasses.. Now if you want sexy without risque, wear a longer skirt (mid calf or longer) penny loafers cardigan and glasses on a chain.

xd-tigger
08-01-2013, 01:34 PM
I agree with Lorileah. You have to decide how risqué you are willing to go. If I were to go for the look I would wear a knee length pencil skirt, with fish tail design and a long sleeve top/jumper with shirt collar and cuff detailing. But that's just me :P

JenniferR771
08-01-2013, 01:34 PM
Good ideas, Lorileah. And think about hair up in a conservative bun--or down for a bit of sex appeal. And for glasses (see avatar) drop by a discount store or CVS and choose your look. Be sure to look carefully at the chart near the mirror on the glasses display. Reading glasses come in three strengths, Plus 1 or 2 or 3. Put the glasses on and read the chart to be sure you match your eye's needs. And your cuteness quotient. This makes reading the camera buttons and screen lots easier when you are taking the selfie photos. Especially when using a tripod or table with self-timer for camera steadiness. In my avatar, I think I was looking 12 inches below the camera--the goal being to reduce the chance of reflections and glare in my glasses.

I dated a librarian for a year. She once told me...on slow days the girls used to read the sex books. Discuss positions and so forth.

xd-tigger
08-01-2013, 01:37 PM
How did I forget the glasses lol

Zylia
08-01-2013, 02:20 PM
I don't think that the "fetishy" halloween version is any sexier than using clothing actual women would wear in a normal situation, but your mileage may vary. LaurenAnne (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?198567-Red-Black-amp-White) did a nice one recently in my opinion, although that's more of an evening look.

Jana
08-01-2013, 03:17 PM
Start with a pair of glasses and go on from there. :P

Abbygirl
08-01-2013, 09:13 PM
Tight black pencil skirt, white long sleeve silk blouse unbuttoned a little too far. Pearl jewelry, hair in a bun(maybe even held with a pencil?), and definitely glasses(check out eyebuydirect.com (http://www.eyebuydirect.com/women-eyeglasses.html) for cheap fashion frames). Hosiery and heels.

Gwinnie
08-02-2013, 09:35 AM
I married a sexy librarian.

Gwendolyn

Dora
08-02-2013, 03:42 PM
Awesome thanks for all the suggestions:) In alot of ways the sexy librarian look is my style of clothing that I really like:)

Abbygirl
08-02-2013, 08:17 PM
Right there with ya sister. I love the look too. Let us know how the outfit turns out!

EricaCD
08-02-2013, 08:20 PM
... a library? ...

BLUE ORCHID
08-02-2013, 08:46 PM
Hi Dora, pencil skirt and a long sleeve satin blouse 4" pumps glasses and hair up in a bun.

Beverley Sims
08-02-2013, 09:37 PM
Buy some books with sexy covers and make out you are replacing them on the shelves until you are thrown out of the library. :)

docrobbysherry
08-02-2013, 09:53 PM
While I like Lorileah looks, I see those as student's pics, NOT librarians.

Here's something I think looks a little more adultish. Probably too stylish for a librarian. But, add glasses to any warm, dark colored outfit and it could work, Dora!

208125 208126

donnatracey
08-03-2013, 12:41 AM
Sexy librarian? That's an oxymoron. I know, I used to work in public libraries and I didn't see any.....:D Of course, I wasn't dressing then.....:heehee:

Ressie
08-03-2013, 07:37 AM
^That^
I go to the library once a week. There are attractive female librarians, but they dress down. Knit pants are the usual and the occasional skirt is full length, down to the ankles. Cardigan sweaters if it's a bit chilly.

NicoleScott
08-03-2013, 08:43 AM
Tight black pencil skirt, white long sleeve silk blouse unbuttoned a little too far. Pearl jewelry, hair in a bun(maybe even held with a pencil?), and definitely glasses(check out eyebuydirect.com (http://www.eyebuydirect.com/women-eyeglasses.html) for cheap fashion frames). Hosiery and heels.

My idea of a sexy librarian is exactly as Abby describes it, along with great makeup (red lips a must).

Frédérique
08-04-2013, 02:07 AM
Sexy librarian look, I need suggestions on what to buy...

A long-ish tartan skirt and some “bookish” glasses, I think. Some would see this as sexy, if they were predisposed, but I like the practicality of the outfit. If the clothes FIT, and you wear them, the result may be automatically sexy, without much further ado...

Keep exploring, Dora...:battingeyelashes:

Debutante
08-05-2013, 01:41 PM
I am planning on a sexy librarian look and need some suggestions on what to buy for clothes, what I prefer is a separate dress and top, also I am guessing that I am a size 20.

There are various "Librarian looks" I think. Long hair, great makeup, the librarian glasses, and below the knee skirt with a nice white blouse,
of a fitted type. Very nice.... and sexy to a degree, as one prefers.