PDA

View Full Version : Pefect weather

DeeArel
08-01-2013, 10:50 PM
It is currently 93 degrees, low humidity, and a light breeze. I should be in bed for a 3 AM wake up call in order to catch an early flight. However, I could not resist throwing on a light weight skirt and getting out to feel the breeze blow.

AllieSF
08-01-2013, 11:20 PM
To me, even out here in warm, sunny and very dry California, I love that kind of weather because you can go outside with a light top on, no sweater, jacket or sweatshirt! Thanks for bringing back some good memories.

ronny0
08-02-2013, 03:45 AM
Well in my area @ almost 5 AM it is 78 degrees, 73% humidity, OK as long as you don't do anything but run from your Air conditioned house, to your Air conditioned car, to the Air conditioned store / mall etc....... Humidity is the problem in this area.

Tina B.
08-02-2013, 09:05 AM
I loved Southern California nights, The days where hot and miserable, but around nine PM it starts to get a little cooler, just enough to make going out and walking, or a drive feels so good after the heat of the day.
Here on the north coast, around eight at night the fog rolls in and it's get a sweater, not so nice out at night, but then we don't have all that that heat during the day.

Beverley Sims
08-02-2013, 11:02 PM
Summer evenings are great.
I remember a couple of winters nights in Key West.
Is summer any different. :)
A great contrast to Chicago and DC a week before.

The only seasons I know are "Hurricane" and calm.

Jamie Christopher
08-02-2013, 11:46 PM
Nothing like a nice breeze under a skirt!

Thanks for sharing,

Jamie