PDA

View Full Version : How you define yourself

Iam
08-01-2013, 10:58 PM
It's always interesting to see how people define themselves, mannerisms, vocally, and personality wise, when in either mode, I've found people who drastically change, seem completely comfortable in either, or somewhere inbetween. What about you? And for an added touch, before/after pictures! I'm somewhere inbetween lol.

noeleena
08-02-2013, 05:22 AM
Hi.

How do i define myself , well i let others who know me do that as they see myself most days ,

my words a female that was born different who is a woman, others see & accept im just a normal woman ,& they look past my disadvantages in how i look facial features . yet how i see my self & how others do is very different iv had 55 years out of allmost 66 of not liking how i look yet they dont have an issue, & being a very public person just means you get on with life & become part of the social life of the community & thats where i live Waimate & have done for about 15 years,
And my pic is of myself taken by Jos.

...noeleena...

Jodie_Lynn
08-02-2013, 05:22 AM
How do I define myself? That my friend, requires an extremely convoluted response. Not trying to be smarta$$, but I haven't quite figured out the answer yet. But I'm still working on it. But if you are asking me to label myself, I think labels belong on boxes, not people. :)

And welcome to the forum.

Kate Simmons
08-02-2013, 06:44 AM
I leave the defining up to others. I know who I am and am comfortable with that. I have nothing to prove to anyone really.:)

Ressie
08-02-2013, 08:18 AM
I guess I don't understand the question. As a man I'm not super macho, but I'm not a twink either. En Femme, I strive to be sexy most of the time. Iam, your before and after pictures look about the same.

Beverley Sims
08-02-2013, 11:05 PM
I see where you are going, not much definition there.
You are young and a little more experimentation and you will see definition.

sometimes_miss
08-04-2013, 11:15 PM
outwardly male, with a whole lot of inner girl. AFAIK, I hide it well.