PDA

View Full Version : Men!

Kali
08-02-2013, 05:30 PM
I was out last night a a local bar that has a weekly trans/CD girl party. It was a quiet night and sparsely attended (unusual) so I spent most of the evening chatting with the girl that organizes the party.

At one point in the evening a gentleman at the bar bought us a round of drinks (I don't drink; it was just soda water for me) and I'm sure his intentions were targeted at the girl I was chatting with. Petite, Asian, very passable, etc. He eventually decided to come over and talk to us. He was a little guy, about 5'7".

His height is germane because sitting in the tall chairs at the bar height tables, his eye level was level with my chest. He was polite to both of us, but clearly interested in her. The funny part was that every time he would turn to talk to me he would just stare directly at my cleavage. It was at least 20 minutes into the conversation before he actually made eye contact. ;)

The girl he was hitting on clearly noticed this; the guy was oblivious. Before he came over she was telling me that she was considering implants because she was so flat chested (my chest is the result of being old, formerly heavier, and good bras with chicken cutlet pushup).

I told my wife this story when I got home and she thought it was hilarious; she's very well endowed and has had 40 years of dealing with men who couldn't describe her face after a conversation.

I always find it very odd on the rare instances when men hit in me. Though I have found that if I actually engage them in conversation they almost always are on the submissive side and want my help expressing that. :straightface:

Kate Simmons
08-02-2013, 06:00 PM
Yep, breast men abound. Even if it's a CDer or a DQ, it's the fantasy that they are hooked on really, even without knowing it.;):battingeyelashes::)

Tracii G
08-02-2013, 07:20 PM
I think its funny to catch a guy looking right at your boobs.
They will look away when they see you looking at them in the eyes.
Depends on the guy too if he is a creepy guy then I don't let him get a look.

BLUE ORCHID
08-02-2013, 08:15 PM
Hi Kali, Now you know what the GGs' go through.

Beverley Sims
08-02-2013, 10:29 PM
Kali,
In order to pass and mess with mens brains, I have always led with my cleavage.
remember saying a couple of times, "Don't look into my blue eyes, I am also a blond and the microphone for my deaf aid is tucked in my bra."
"I thought you would have seen it you have been looking at it long enough."

They usually leave after that. :)

noeleena
08-03-2013, 04:00 AM
Hi.

Just to make this more interesting , what do you people do when your dressed as male , where do you look whats going on in your mind when you see a female or woman ,

of cause with that ? ,

what if the woman is not so good looking does not show her breasts, show's a more masculine facial features, yes i know i'v given the game away. just the truth please here, if i get an answer ill answer how i see this, well you know how ill answer any way.

...noeleena...

Paulacder
08-03-2013, 04:24 AM
The crossdressing support group that I belonged to had it's monthly meeting at a C.D. friendly bar, restaurant. Seemed like once the word was out that the crossdressers were at this location on a certain date, the guys into C.Ders turned out also. It happened to me a couple times, A guy would buy me a drink, I would thank him, then came the flattering comments, sometimes comfortable sometimes not.