PDA

View Full Version : Where I am, in the land of Kim'

Kimberly
12-22-2005, 07:41 AM
Okay... I'm all dressed up, with possibly the best makeup job I've done to date - feeling like I should be going out clubbing with the girls! (I'd take you all and buy the first round ;)) All I really wanna do now is go out and about en femme, and finally, I may actually have the urge enough to carry it through.

I bought some beautiful shoes yesterday. Party ones, strappy, 3inch heel - good for clubbing as well as looking glam, me thinks! Went into the shop... very nervous, but in retrospect I don't know what about, because I didnt' see anyone I knew, and no one in the shop battered a single eyelid. I just bought some shoes. No prejudgmental ideas from the clerks or the couple of other people in shop... I was just a customer.

My feelings in a word:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

I'm doing it again, today. This time, tops and maybe a skirt. I'll see what takes my fancy. I got paid yesterday, so - money to burn!!!

I just thought I'd make a post, because I haven't in a while, and it'll keep you all up to date on a young TV making it in the world. Soon, the time will come when I will step outside and be myself FINALLY... When that day comes, it'll be with a camera, and with a post on here afterwards.

Hope all you girls are okay. :) xxx

Deidra Cowen
12-22-2005, 07:46 AM
Get out and have fun! Sounds like you are really getting it all together...can't wait to hear about your adventures.

FionaAlexis
12-22-2005, 08:21 AM
Good for you, Kim!

What's next on the agenda?

Fiona xx

Nikki Dee
12-22-2005, 10:33 AM
Kim.....just do it.!!!!...it is the biggest buzz I promise.....but you will want more.!!!...it is SO addictive.!!
love Nikki. xx

Lacamas
12-22-2005, 10:49 AM
It gets easier as you go on.

After awhile you will not even notice the other people.

Sarahgurl371
12-22-2005, 08:11 PM
Kim, I have recently started buying the stuff that I want. the first cople times are very scary. The next time its a little less scary, and so on. One word of advice........Be careful not to spend tooo much! Ok that is more than one word. I can totally see how woman get so into shopping, and shoes, OMG! At least I now understand why my wife has two full walk in closets.

Kimberly
12-22-2005, 08:30 PM
Yeah, I bought more stuff today. And I want more... MORE I say!

It was less frightening this time round - yesterday, (the shoe buying,) was nerve racking for no reason; today, I walked into the shop just checked around me and headed into a section I wanted to look at. Felt ok about it... still checked for people who knew me - no one - so I bought some jeans and a casual top to go around the house in. :)

Heh... Something I always found strange about shopping...

Drab shopping: I hate.
Fem shopping: Is fantastic! ... Male clothes just bore me. Completely. I can't even feel good or comfortable in a suit, (the utmost masculine clothing, I think.)

This may be a phase, I don't know, or this may actually be a turning point in my life, where I finally say "screw it," to everyone and start moving to live my life further towards being a girl. If you'd have asked me about transitioning a few months ago, I would have said a blank "No." But now, at this moment in time, I am actually considering it for some point in my life. To be rid of this stupid thing in between my legs that just gets in the damn way all the time I'm dressed, reminding myself "No, you're just a man."

"Just a man." That's all some of us will ever be. I've wanted to be a women ever since I was a young child. And I don't think that feeling has ever gone away - I've just tried to deny it's existance within me.

Advice.... please... would be helpful.