PDA

View Full Version : Urges come and urges go

Emeraude
08-02-2013, 11:35 PM
Here's a question for my crossdressing sisters: Does you need (or urge) to crossdress get stronger or weaker at times? Mine definitely does. Right now I can't wait to get the house to myself so I can shuck my drabs and slip into lingerie and heels and a dress, even if for an hour or two! But sometimes, I don't have any urge to do so at all. If you've felt that way, any idea why?

Seana Summer
08-03-2013, 03:18 AM
For me the answer is yes. I haven't really been in the mood for a week or so.

Why? d----ed if I know. But that dose not mean I have not enjoyed the last couple of weeks!

noeleena
08-03-2013, 03:50 AM
Hi.

What about other aspects of your life , would you say the same as well for those, say you like walking & you just had enough for a time , then later oh yes id love to go walking again , i have that . its more with my sewing ill do a lot & then no more for a while , and later on ill be doing it its an interest yet you do need a time out now & then.

...noeleena...

mbmeen12
08-03-2013, 04:01 AM
Does you need (or urge) to crossdress get stronger or weaker at times?

Yes, the reason is mostly because of work/logistics. Working two weeks straight through. Then it is my hobbies, which is weather related i.e. summer and I get outside and enjoy. Winter is best to dress /play time for me.

Denise1951
08-03-2013, 04:51 AM
Yes, the urges come and go for me too. Sometimes the "pink fog" arrives and will not leave until I spend and hour or so in "private time." Sometimes the urge is so strong it is all I can think about. Then it goes away. Last week, the wife had an evening out at a seminar, (Perfect alone time) but all I wanted to do was sit in front of the bug TV and catch up on "Under the Dome." The next morning we decided to take a Friday and go to the outlet mall. The "fog" came back immediately and was with me all week. Now I can't wait to try on the 5 Tops, 2 bras, 3 panties, 2 camisoles, 2 half slips, 2 full slips, and some shape wear.

ArleneRaquel
08-03-2013, 04:57 AM
At this stage of my life the urge is always on, I seldom dress in drab, it seems like it has been a month since the last time that I dressed as a male. :)

Jolene Robertson
08-03-2013, 05:03 AM
Definitely. Although most of my clothes now are Lady's clothes, so just like any other girl. The only thing that really changes is what I put on. Like sometimes it's just a pair of shorts and tank to (on bra) and sometimes it's to the nines.
I call it LIFE.

Hugs
Jolene

Mollyanne
08-03-2013, 05:07 AM
As for me, I ALWAYS WANT TO BE IN FEMININE MODE!!!!!! It just feels soooo right to me!!!!!!

Molly

MissTee
08-03-2013, 06:31 AM
Yes, the desire comes and goes. I enjoy man man mode as much as I do girl mode. I have a home with my family, and another place in a city several states away in which I frequently work. I can dress at my other place as much as I want. I find that in the first few days I go for it often, then interest wanes and it's more off and on. BTW, my wife supports and encourages my dressing. We just keep it private.

Beverley Sims
08-03-2013, 01:38 PM
Emeraude,
It happens to me too if I have been denied dressing time.

irene9999
08-03-2013, 02:06 PM
Yeah it definately comes and goes for me too. Right now I've had a lot of time off work and have had a lot of time on my hands so I'm really enjoying dressing every other day

Seana Summer
08-03-2013, 02:31 PM
To be a little more specific. The urge to dress comes and goes for me and I am fine with that. To be a crossdresser is an interesting lifestyle. Today I am looking for both a seamstress to alter my skirts, and a gunsmith to fix my semiauto 12 gauge.

Krista1985
08-03-2013, 03:52 PM
Yes my urges do have stronger and weaker times.

But overall, it's trending towards more often, for longer and more completely. Those weak times in between peaks is growing shorter and shorter.

DanaGirl
08-03-2013, 03:59 PM
I also have the urge come and go. but im not a Trans, im a CD and its more of a hobby for me honestly. I don't have any desire to live as a woman I just wanna be able to go out here and there and just be a girl some days. I would guess the closer you are to the trans side of things then the more you would want to be in girl mode.