PDA

View Full Version : Look or feel?

michelleddg
08-03-2013, 10:32 AM
I had an interesting (if not quite earth-shattering) conversation with the awesome Amy of Just You in Las Vegas a few years back. I told her when I shave my legs and put on nylons I'm happy happy happy because I just love the way my legs look. I've been admiring women's legs my entire life and to see my own as a reasonable facsimile of them was heavenly.

No no no, she advised. My clients (and there have been 100's if not 1000's) love their nylons for the way they feel. Hmm, I responded, yes, love the way the feel but for me it's all about the look. You're in a small minority, she said.

OK, ladies, how about it, look or feel? Hugs, Michelle

Wildaboutheels
08-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Hookers don't walk around in "granny dresses" for a reason. And, Amy is a GG. I seriously doubt that 99% of them will ever have the "foggiest idea" of just how strongly a Man's vision affects his brain because their brains don't work the same way for their own protection.

I seriously doubt that many MtFs don't have at least one close to full length mirror and/or a camera of some type? The pic and vid gallery also add fuel to the visual fire.

Feel? Being freshly shaved and getting a massage is the next best thing to getting to the "promised land" IMO.

Sabrina133
08-03-2013, 11:24 AM
LOL WAHs -- I love the way my legs look in nylons and heels. Having said that, i love the way the nylons feel when my hands or the edge of my dress or skirt brush against them. When i sit and the hem of my dress or skirt scootch up and shows a hint of stocking edge also drives me crazy.

kimdl93
08-03-2013, 11:29 AM
There was a time when it was about feelnto some degree. Now its about look.

Cheryl Ann Owens
08-03-2013, 11:29 AM
Feel? Being freshly shaved and getting a massage is the next best thing to getting to the "promised land" IMO.

LOL! Yes, Both look and feel are the same for me! Just getting out of the bath tub after shaving and patting dry and putting on a brand new non-stretched pair while tucking is heavenly!!!

Cheryl

Gretchen_To_Be
08-03-2013, 12:47 PM
Hi Michelle. While the feel is nice, it is definitely the look for me!

Dana921
08-03-2013, 01:06 PM
Not completely sure on this, but you can only see across a room and you cannot satisfy your desire without touching the attraction! So is it not like going up stairs one step at a time? Kind of like getting to know someone whom you find attractive, you cannot see personality across a room.

Beverley Sims
08-03-2013, 01:10 PM
I am with you the look is all I need, the feel has long since gone.

Lorileah
08-03-2013, 01:21 PM
Amy's clients who have confided in her have said it is feel...the rest of the world may have a different opinion. I only wear stockings when the occasion calls for it so my opinion may not match everyone here, but I wear them for looks.

AllieSF
08-03-2013, 01:22 PM
For me, I would say looks and then feel as a very close second. Now, I am talking about my legs with or without nylons walking in a light breeze and feeling that flowing skirt continually lightly brushing against my legs. To me, the feel is much better without the compression covering of nylons. Bare skin is the best. I use nylons for the outfit and almost exclusively during the colder months. I use more opaque tights for the outfit and during the colder months for warmth.

Gillian Gigs
08-03-2013, 01:32 PM
The more senses that are involved the better. Add some purfume, hear the swish, as you feel the nylons hug you. Don't be looking down too much, so you don't walk into a lamp post. lol

Seana Summer
08-03-2013, 01:53 PM
I would say both look and feel are very important.

Coarse scratchy nylons have little appeal to me.

I like how tights with heels look on me, but most brands lack the feel of sheer nylons.

Soft nylons are nice but I don't like how my legs (especially my big feet) look with out heels.

The feel of soft nylons + the look of nylons and heels on my legs = what I really like!

For me, call me greedy, but I want both:)!

suchacutie
08-03-2013, 02:45 PM
I think it's both and they reinforce each other. Seeing the effect is terrific but after I walk away from the mirror there is still that terrific set of sensations that follow me everywhere.

Lynn Marie
08-03-2013, 03:15 PM
I think it's both and they reinforce each other. Seeing the effect is terrific but after I walk away from the mirror there is still that terrific set of sensations that follow me everywhere.

I'm in the "both" camp. I love the erotic feelings of each item I wear, and I love how I look in those items. I'm sort of a purest. I want to look good and feel good from just my lingerie to fully dressed for winter.

Brenda Freeman
08-03-2013, 04:21 PM
I love how I look and how GGs look in nylons. That is why I tried them on the first time. Now how they feel was a pure bonus when I tried them on! Yes they feel great and wow they look hot! Both camps.

Lady Catherine
08-03-2013, 07:03 PM
I love the way anything feels against my freshly shaved legs. Having said that, I only wear nylons when the occasion calls for it, so I have to say I wear them for the look.

Trisha65
08-03-2013, 07:46 PM
To me it is all part in part. I couldn't feel sexy without looking sexy. But that does not mean that I need to be all done up to feel sexy. I can look good in leggings and a t shirt or I can look sexy in a fancy dress or nighty. As long as I look good, I know that I am looking sexy.

Robin777
08-03-2013, 07:52 PM
I'm in the "both" camp. I love the erotic feelings of each item I wear, and I love how I look in those items. I'm sort of a purist. I want to look good and feel good from just my lingerie to fully dressed for winter.

The same with me, I love the way everything feels I wear.

Barbara Dugan
08-03-2013, 08:12 PM
It's look for me not really about feel ...my therapist once asked me if I liked the feel of some fabrics

BLUE ORCHID
08-03-2013, 09:00 PM
Hi Michelle, Why can't I have it both ways??

Brenda456
08-03-2013, 09:12 PM
I like both, but primarily, it is the feel. I love soft clothes and the feel of nylons is wonderful.

MssHyde
08-03-2013, 09:41 PM
its a wash both for me feel and look

Leah Lynn
08-03-2013, 09:45 PM
Ummm, YES!

Leah

MysticLady
08-03-2013, 10:31 PM
Ummm, YES!

Leah

Yes, legs are an interregnal part of dressing. So legs must always look good. Hosiery is nice when it's not a thousand degrees out.

:D

Julie Denier
08-03-2013, 10:33 PM
It's definitely both for me ;)

Kate Simmons
08-03-2013, 11:01 PM
I like to look nice. I let other people do the feeling. ;):)

Sheila11
08-03-2013, 11:31 PM
I like to look nice. I let other people do the feeling. ;):)

LOL

I started out not being able to keep my hands off me. Now I just stand there and stare in the full length mirror.

aitun
08-04-2013, 01:25 AM
It's definitely both for me

Cheryl T
08-04-2013, 06:46 AM
I love the way my legs look with or without nylons. This is especially true in summer when I tan and wear shorts all the time. I just love how they look. In fall and winter I love nylons and how they feel, but for me it's mostly how my legs look.

Raychel
08-04-2013, 06:59 AM
Definitely both for me, Love the feel, and love the look,
I don't like the look of my legs without them.
Way too pale and manly looking.

VAWyman
08-04-2013, 07:13 AM
For me its the feel of panty hose primarily. But the look is also there, to some degree.

Shadeauxmarie
08-04-2013, 08:03 AM
For me, it is the feeling of my nylon covered legs rubbing together and against the dress, skirt, pants, slip, or whatever else I'm wearing. I adore the look too, but for me it's the feel first.

GeorgeA
09-24-2013, 03:50 PM
I just love how nylons feel and look. I wear them all the time.

Dani0948
09-24-2013, 05:23 PM
It's all about the feel. Not only how good pantyhose feel, but how they make me feel.

Allison2006
09-24-2013, 05:46 PM
Look and feel for me...

Jorja
09-24-2013, 06:43 PM
First I look. If I like what I see then I feel. :)

Tina_gm
09-24-2013, 08:15 PM
NOt just about stockings but just in general, it is more for me the feeling of femininity than the look. I do like the look of my legs better shaved. Then again, I am not a fan of body hair period. I do like the look of longer nails, for me they are not really noticeable. At best if someone gets a close up look at them they may think a little long for a guy, and clean, and shaped nice lol. But I like the feeling of them, now that I grow them long enough to feel them. For me it is definitely the feel 1st, but the look I like as well.

KimberlyJean
09-24-2013, 08:47 PM
I like the feel, but for me I try to dress for an outfit. If the outfit needs hose I wear hose(LBD w/black hose), if it doesn't I don't want to wear them(capris or casual). When I was able to keep my legs shaved I wore hose alot less. Now my wife barely allows me to trim my leg hair so hose are almost essential to hide what is there. One thing I don't like is a nice dress and gorgous shoes without hose, when I wear heels I wear hose.

Rabecca
09-25-2013, 05:49 AM
Look by far.

Karen43
09-25-2013, 09:49 AM
I am with Julie, definitely both...:battingeyelashes:

bobbimo
09-25-2013, 10:43 AM
I'm with you Michelle!
I have always love the look and shape of female legs and I love to look at my legs when I walk by a mirror and see them below my skirt of dress.
I do love the way pantyhose make them look and feel too. But its mostly having a feminine part that comes naturally.

DonnaT
09-25-2013, 10:51 AM
My one narcissistic vise, I love how my legs look in hosiery. The feel is an added bonus.

kellibra
09-25-2013, 11:10 AM
both! no only do i want to run my hands slowly over them but i want others to do the same...

Barbra P
09-25-2013, 02:09 PM
For me looks come first, I love having shapely feminine looking legs. The feel of my legs in hose rubbing against each other is an added bonus for sure, as is the feel when I run a hand over my hose encased legs, but the look is foremost.

Celina
09-25-2013, 02:33 PM
I love how they feel, since that was the initial reason why I started using/stealing them from my moms drawer when I was a kid... But I also love they way they make me legs look! So it's both for me :)

JamieTG
09-25-2013, 02:47 PM
For most of my life xdressing was more fetish oriented and the turn on was the feel of the garment. Now that age has taken away most of my libido, its not a sexual turn on anymore but it seems more natural to wear womens clothes.

petrahughes
09-25-2013, 03:07 PM
Both for me too, when I walk past a mirror I Shiver with delight tee hee as I catch a glimpse of my legs in hose in heels. But also love the way my slip feels as it rubs on my hose, even better feeling if its out doors :@)

Amanda22
09-25-2013, 03:09 PM
All about the look, for me. I do enjoy the feel, but the look is 90% of my enjoyment.

Allesandra Rhodes
09-25-2013, 05:01 PM
I've found that over the years I'm very much a Visual person. I like and mimic looks. Sure some things Feel really great but not all of them look too great. Some things hurt (like spike 6" stilettos) but don't they look frickin awesome?

Plus when I "see" a lady/female wearing certain things, I'm attracted to they way they look. And I want to Look like that.

DarciB
09-25-2013, 06:58 PM
Absolutely both! While I love the girly feel of nylon undress my dress, looking the part is way important too!

Nancie64
09-25-2013, 09:22 PM
Majority rules, sounds like most like the looks and the feel. I don't dress without wearing stockings. the heels feel better, the skirts feel better, and together they feel "WOW". Wish I could keep my legs shaved all the time, but I wear shorts to work and in my business I am sure some people would notice. Love Amy at the GB in Vegas.

Tawne
09-26-2013, 06:40 AM
Feel, don't even need to think about that one!

daviolin
09-26-2013, 06:44 AM
Look and feel for me. For a 65 year old broad, my legs still rock. Daviolin

vallerie lacy
09-26-2013, 06:48 AM
There's nothing like the feel of a pair of good stockings. Just putting them on is exciting. On the other hand there's nothing more exciting than to see a woman put on her stockings. I always felt that a " Lady" wears stockings. And thank the Lord they do. They make the " Lady".

robindee36
09-26-2013, 07:19 AM
I refuse to limit myself to an either - or proposition. The look of hose and a mini skirt are marvelous. Can't imagine wearing a mini without them. Short shorts with bare, tanned legs are just fine in season. It just looks unfinished when dressed up.

However, the feel of hose on freshly shaved legs is something every CD must explore. Tactile sensation beyond description.

Hugs, Robin