PDA

View Full Version : GF saw me for the first time today.

Lawren
12-22-2005, 09:56 AM
That's right. I had told her that I crossdress and she said she had no problem with that but today is the first time she has seen me wearing a sexy nightie. Her comments were along the lines of: "I fell in love with you, not your clothes". "We both love each other and will have to accept each other's eccentricities" "So be it". Well, the gist of it all is, It's all good!" Honesty prevails again! Amor Conguista Todo!

Wendy me
12-22-2005, 09:58 AM
veary cool .........

suzy
12-22-2005, 10:02 AM
Lawren,

That is such good news , hun....Loves conquers all......huh?

You go girl...and keep on having fun and enjoying life...

We're all with you!:angel:

ChristineRenee
12-22-2005, 10:24 AM
Good for you hon...congrats!:)

Nikki Dee
12-22-2005, 10:28 AM
Great news Hun....long may it continue...have fun and enjoy.
Love Nikki. x

RenaCD
12-22-2005, 10:46 AM
Great news for both of you Lawren. Its a wonderful thing to have someone special in your life like that!

Happy Holidays
Rena

Sedona
12-22-2005, 11:01 AM
Congrats, I'm so glad for you, and a little jealous.

Cheers!

ronda
12-22-2005, 11:27 AM
that great news hope all works out well. wish my wife was as understanding i would love to beable to wear a night gown to bed

amykins GG
12-22-2005, 11:50 AM
Lucky you. Keep us posted on the limits and boundries.

Rene
12-22-2005, 11:51 AM
Very happy for you. there can not be anything better than a partner who accepts you for who you are.

Marla GG
12-22-2005, 12:01 PM
That's very encouraging news, Lawren. She sounds like a very special woman.

I hope you will take things slowly and continue to ask her how she is feeling as the two of you explore together. It's good that she is okay with seeing you in a nightie, but she might not feel the same way about a dress, or a wig, or shaved legs, or long fingernails. Most women have some things that are harder for them to accept than others, and it's very hard to predict what those things will be, so keep the lines of communication open.

Dayna
12-22-2005, 02:54 PM
Good for you, Lawren, and I am happy that you got a positive response! Now, go back and read Marla GG's comments--she knows her stuff!!

Since your GF made you feel so special, what are you going to do for her?! ;)

Ms. Laura
12-22-2005, 05:05 PM
Good for you, that is great news. Pay attention to Marla GG, it's hard not to go all out with the CD stuff but it will pay off if you go slowly. Ask questions occasionally, checking boundaries. There are always boundaries, even if they haven't been spoken. This has worked for me. As a matter of fact, I often get berated for always worrying that she's not OK with something!

Christa
12-22-2005, 05:56 PM
What an enlightened person she is! Sounds like you two have a really strong relationship.

:yrtw:

Kimberly
12-22-2005, 07:11 PM
w000000000000t!!

Give her lots of cake. :D

kaliope
12-22-2005, 07:20 PM
GF left town. After taking a scented bath, I gave myself a peciure and did my toenails. Hot red, of course. Now, lounging around in my red zomono, nude silk thighs highs and white maribou mules. Just having glass of wine. What are you wearing?

paulaN
12-22-2005, 07:43 PM
great news. keep on girlen hun.

Holly
12-22-2005, 08:06 PM
Lawren, you've received the gift of acceptance. Use it wisely and you'll have a very happy life.

LisaRaye
12-22-2005, 09:50 PM
i am very happy for you. Maybe you can have a relationship like i have my girlfriend totally has my back and i love her for that. she is so special they are hard to come by. good luck and fill me in later.:)

Lawren
12-22-2005, 10:25 PM
Thank you, ladies for all the wonderfull support. You're all very kind and it's so nice to know good people like you.

Yes, Marla, that is a very good point. We have already talked along those lines some. I was sure to be very thankfull for her acceptance because it is such a rare thing but she also said that she prefers not to see me wearing a bra so there are definitely boundaries which I will studiuosly adhere to. I am also being very carefull to ask her if something is alright with her before I do it. I really do treasure her attiude and do not want to go "out of bounds" and ruin things.

Thanx again, ladies.
Lawren