PDA

View Full Version : just had to share

JamieOH
08-04-2013, 01:57 AM
Ran out quick tonight. Hit walmart. Got some groceries and did a little looking but not buying in the clothes section. I was wearing skin tight jeans that look painted on and layered tanks over my usual pushup bra. Showing some nice cleavage. I did have on a little bit of eye color and some pink sparkly lip gloss. My own hair kinda mussed. Not passing. Not caring. Lol. Anyway. No issues. Stopped at the gas station for an iced latte and a pack of smokes. And the cashier just kept staring at my cleavage. Never once looked at my face. Just smiling. Looking at my chest. I even talk like a man. No attempts to hide who or what I am. Made me giggle. Anyway. Thought younall would get a kick out of that. :battingeyelashes:

Iam
08-04-2013, 05:43 AM
Lmao that is great my friend, who needs to pass when you have the cleave!

Raychel
08-04-2013, 09:46 AM
:heehee: I will have to try that. I can definitely have some cleavage if needed :lol2:

Zylia
08-04-2013, 09:59 AM
You probably confused the hell out of that cashier:D Good job! Stay yourself and enjoy those little moments that make it double-worth it.

Beverley Sims
08-04-2013, 10:27 AM
I am a bit of "If you got it flaunt it" but I like to look a little sharp at the same time. :)

docrobbysherry
08-04-2013, 10:41 AM
U didn't mention the gender of the SA, Jamie.

In my experience NEVER underestimate the power of breasts! Especially on males!

Tracii G
08-04-2013, 10:56 AM
You go Jamie!!!
Its fun to dress outside of the box.Keeps people guessing.

JamieOH
08-04-2013, 03:05 PM
Oh yeah. Sorry. It was a male cashier. He seemed to really like what he saw. I have gotten the little "dam baby nice rack" comments before. But this guy made me giggle. :) I try very hard not to do that to women I meet. But a nice bit of cleavage is hard to ignore ladies. ;-)

BLUE ORCHID
08-04-2013, 08:30 PM
Hi Jamie, He probably thought that you were trying out for a part in the next (( People Of WAL*MART Video )).

MysticLady
08-04-2013, 08:57 PM
Never once looked at my face. Just smiling. Looking at my chest. I even talk like a man. No attempts to hide who or what I am. Made me giggle. Anyway. Thought younall would get a kick out of that. :battingeyelashes:

Hi Jaime, did you notice the smoke coming out of their ears from brain overload:heehee:? I swear it's funny too see people when they're just dumfounded. :devil: