PDA

View Full Version : Being sick & CD'ing

Kim_Bitzflick
08-04-2013, 08:34 AM
I'm out of town for work staying in a hotel and I'm sick. I'm not too bad, stuffy nose and a small headache. I've been able to be myself lots of weekends, but this weekend I'm struggling. I really want to put on a pretty dress and go to church as I have the past few months, but I just don't feel up to it.

AND being sick in a hotel with an uncomfortable couch is the pits. :sad:

kimdl93
08-04-2013, 09:19 AM
That sucks. In similar situations I've loaded up on NyQuil and put,on my favorite nighty so I could sleep away the symptoms.

Raychel
08-04-2013, 09:25 AM
Being away from home and feeling crappy, just sucks, I hope you feel better soon.

Angie G
08-04-2013, 09:25 AM
Sorry to hear your sick Kim. Hope you feel better soon hun.:hugs:
Angie

Beverley Sims
08-04-2013, 10:30 AM
Sorry to hear that Kim, things just have to get better.
Use the bed instead of the couch. :)

Danielle_cder
08-04-2013, 10:39 AM
sorry to hear ur under the weather! being sick is never fun, never. I alway find when im sick i feel like i want to dress. Maybe just a mental thing but i always feel just that little bit better when im done up.

get better soon!

Stephanie47
08-04-2013, 12:36 PM
Stuffy nose! Slight headache! The headache is probably due to stuffed up sinuses. You need to put on a pretty dress and shoes and head over to a grocery store and buy either some hot Chinese mustard or horseradish. I guarantee you'll feel terrific after cleaning out the sinus cavities. Buy some Kleenex too!

suzy1
08-04-2013, 12:51 PM
It always helps to unburden your wows onto others I know but why choose us lot!:eek:
But that’s what we are here for.:)

Get better soon Kim.

jennyscott
08-04-2013, 03:00 PM
Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Summertime (colds / allergies) ailments while traveling is a double whammy. I wanted to post earlier but didn't want to do so on my phone from the beach. I like the advice to load up on the NyQuil, slip into your pjs and call it a night!