PDA

View Full Version : Another Cd type movie

Lacamas
12-22-2005, 10:44 AM
I have just finished watching Girls will be Girls.
It is funny.
One of the things about the movie is all the womens parts are played by Cder's

http://www.girlswillbegirlsmovie.com/

karentvca
12-22-2005, 02:32 PM
Actually, there are two interesting movies coming to theatres very soon... Breakfast on Pluto stars the very handsome Cillian Murphy playing the drop-dead gorgeous Kitten Brady... Girls, we can only hope that this actor is a real CD... if not, he is missing out on a lot of fun. Passable? Oh my god!

The other movie is Transamerica starring Felicity Huffman as a transitioning TS who discovers she has a son. While I would have preferred a real tgirl to play the role, Ms Huffman should be applauded for letting herself look so mannish and convincing as Stanley "Bree" Osbourne.

Both films look like they will be great!

Dayna
12-22-2005, 02:44 PM
Looking forward to both, HOWEVER...

USA Today sez that both actors are better than the movies themselves...if you buy into what critics say.

'Breakfast on Pluto' was an award winner in a local film fest, looks to be a winner to me!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ReginaK
12-28-2005, 11:52 PM
I just ordered Girls Will Be Girls with a giftcard I got for Christmas. I can't wait to get it. :D

ginafaye
12-29-2005, 12:32 PM
just watched an movie call dr jekal and mrs hyde it was a cd twist on a old theme found it very entertaing and wishing the formula was real

sarahsfiona GG
12-29-2005, 02:43 PM
Stephen Weber and Sean Young, right? :)

Fiona

just watched an movie call dr jekal and mrs hyde it was a cd twist on a old theme found it very entertaing and wishing the formula was real

caroline_cd_99
12-29-2005, 05:55 PM
I just put Girls will be Girls in my Netflix queue. I am looking forward to watching it.