PDA

View Full Version : Jamsey is back.

Jamsey
08-04-2013, 12:49 PM
My feminine alter ego, for a lack of a better turn, Jamsey, completely disappeared on me in January. Left me with way too many clothes and the bills to go with. Two of my wardrobe units in my storage unit collapsed under the weight. lol. Anyway I thought about purging and started triage on my collection. But before I could get serious, my storage unit was iced in and I couldn't open it except for one or two days over a 6 week period. (Hazards of living in Wisconsin in the winter, and having a north facing unit). In a way that was good, because except for a few ill fitting outfits I didn't get rid of anything. Now, suddenly Jamsey is back.

HI GIRLS, you betcha I'm back, and more fiesty than ever. lol. You know girls, over that 6 month+ period he didn't buy anything girly. And I don't think he dressed at all....the horror....Plus, though he gave up Pepsi Max and all other caffeinated products and Aspartame products, which is good, he gained over 10 pounds, which is definitetly bad bad bad. Luckily I have my fat and not so fat clothes. There would have been hell to pay if he really did a serious purge...lol....

Plus he has been working out, which has resulted in a little bigger breasts, now a 38 Almost A size, which is good, but more muscles on the arms and chest area, which is bad. No longer a 38AA. Try finding a 40 or larger AA bra...Arrrghh..

Arrrghh???? I have the cutest little girl pirate outfit....but I digress.

And he hasn't shaved,, hairy pits..chest hairs...ugly....Arrrgh..

And my hard to grow nice nails are gone...

But I still love him....(love you too darling)....

Serious Identity problems going on here, almost schizo sometimes..

Did I say I can be a total Bitch...(know that dear).....

Anyway I'm back, we have been dressing, purchased a couple really nice dresses. (to go with the what, 40 or 50 nice dresses you already have), shhh, quiet.

I try to wear something feminine everyday. And we are working out our issues with dressing (yes dear).

Big hugs to everbody, and looking forward to contributing more.

Cynthia Anne
08-04-2013, 09:15 PM
Glad you came back Jamsey! Looking forward to hearing more from you!

MysticLady
08-04-2013, 09:18 PM
Hi Jamsey, who the heck are you talking too?:heehee:

Jilmac
08-04-2013, 09:30 PM
Glad to have you back Jamsey. I know all too well how the Wisconsin winters can mistreat us. It's too bad you have to keep everything in storage, I guess I'm fortunate to keep all my feminine finery in my own closet. But there was a time when I kept my stash in my basement and had to sneak down there to dress. Anyway, it's good to see you back on the forum and hope to see much more of you in the future.

Beverley Sims
08-04-2013, 09:50 PM
Jamsey,
Nice to see you dipping your toe in the CD pool again.
Don't go overboard tho'.

Julie Denier
08-04-2013, 10:00 PM
Welcome back! Enjoy ;)