PDA

View Full Version : Weekend in Kansas City

Tiffanyselkoe
08-04-2013, 10:18 PM
My family all went to first Friday in Kansas City this past weekend and had a great time. Got ma'am ed by the parking attendant and was able to stroll all over downtown with my family and cousin and aunt seeing all the sights. My wife had helped put together a super cute outfit (olive skirt, white blouse and shoes) that I love. When we got to my aunts house later I found I was unable to remove my false fingernails which caused any task to be made 10x more difficult. I guess foresight is not my forte or I am a ditz sometimes. Anyway we found that, with a girlfriends help, you can insert a piece of dental floss and use a sawing motion going up from the cuticle to the tip of the nail and the nail comes right off painlessly! Saturday we went and had drinks at Hamburger Marys and then went to a drag show at another club. Not to worry, this was a no kids night! My wife and I took the convertible and it was quite an experience driving with the top down and feeling the air in my hair, not to mention my skirt. Coming home I was in guy mode with one exception. Wearing panties because I forgot to pack any guy underwear. My wife got a good laugh out of this. Maybe I have a bit of blonde DNA in me.

VAWyman
08-04-2013, 10:34 PM
I live just outside Independence. You drove right by my house!

Tiffanyselkoe
08-04-2013, 11:24 PM
Wow! Hi there! :)

Beverley Sims
08-05-2013, 01:44 AM
Tiffany,
What I like is what appears a good relation with your wife.
I have been very worried in a convertible about losing my hair.
You do have to tie it down. :)

Tiffanyselkoe
08-05-2013, 07:29 AM
The thought of becoming hairless did cross my mind but I was having such a good time that I let it ride. Maybe I could invent some wig Velcro and sell it on late night tv!